Hey, Cred Forums. Let's play a game

Hey, Cred Forums. Let's play a game.

Let's assume we have very limited knowledge about humanity. I have one random piece of information about humanity. One user has to make a brief assumption about humanity going off of my information, however mundane or random.

Another user will make a further assumption based off of that user's assumption, and so on.

DUBS allow us to gain another definite piece of information about humans. First reply to dubs inserts the new information, and then we make assumptions going off of that post.

Let's see how far this train goes. I'll start:

>Humans drive around in four-wheeled, land-based vessels to reach faraway destinations.

What if we are just a computer simulation

These faraway destinations are known to have caused millions of niggers to lose their worthless lives.

Seems like a fun idea.

Humans are scatter people and need to go far to get resources. They have and endurance

TL;DR

NIGGER

retarded monkeys infest the planet

i dont get the game

BEcause of their increased amount of endurance. They run on 4 legs.

It's just branching assumptions, dubs adds a new peice of info

humans get endurance from carbs

AHA! Carbs are broken down to make ENERGY.

>>Humans drive around in four-wheeled, land-based vessels to reach faraway destinations.
humans hate niggers

U have to reply on the last post that got dubs, nigger

Hey, im learning something. The intestines is where carbs are broken down.

see this shit is why humans hate niggers

niggers hate humans

The ingesting are where poop is transported throughout the body! DUBS GET

One day the niggers will outnumber the humans on the planet

Intestines*

reroll

rolling for this, dubs get

This isn't how it works nigger read instructions. STAHP RUINING MY FUN

reroll

This isn't a roll thread you fucking bitch

rollolinoo

You just learned something new about humans. They dont read instructions and they love ruining other people's fun

rollerino

This is what you need to branch your assumptions off anons. Post with dubs is the next true assumption.

OP here. I didn't explain the dubs rule correctly, I suppose. DUBS unlocks the chance to gain new information. The dubs post itself doesn't add new information. The FIRST reply to the dubs post does. Hence, it's pointless to reroll for other assumptions.

Fuxk it this is a GET thread now

The we have to roll for trips?

what does quads do?

Abandon thread. Shits derailed. Make it more painfully obvious for the retarded bunch.

Rolling for this

It was fun while it lasted, I guess.

>DUBS unlocks the chance to gain new information.
>Fuxk it this is a GET thread now

Shiiiieet

Trips and quads would simply have the same effect as dubs. There's no real point to them doing anything more or less.

Go make your own. You can't seem to enjoy anything but matching numbers, I'm not going to do the same.

A sub race, let's refer to them theoretically as 'niggers', causes these humans to leave areas to reach faraway destinations.

>The dubs post itself doesn't add new information. The FIRST reply to the dubs post does.
>Fuxk it this is a GET thread now
Sorry, meant to include other sentences.

This proves that this is a GET thread?

yes

No means of self-locomotion.

Amazing!!!