Can we talk about Chavs?

Can we talk about Chavs?

There was a thread yesterday and someone posted some pics from it and now I want to be educated.

How can these little sluts roam the streets without getting raped?

What is a chap

Because aren't surrounded by the general American population

From what I understand they're UK girls who dress up like whores.

Mods pls

community housed and violent or some shit like that ...... i like trampy white girls .... please sir could i have some more

Violent? Have they ever met a man

Shall I continue

gentlemen plz

council housed and violent was and acronym made for it not too long ago that fitted well. Chav's are basically the lower/cheap/trashy class. I guess you could compare it too Australia's bogans or Americas rednecks on a way? Pretty much just poor fags that act trashy and blame society for their own stupidity

I've wanted to know for years who this little slut here was.

yes user

> community housed and violent

oh, so coalburner thread.

what is coalburner thread

In Britain, the rape of a white chav is perfectly legal, provided you're of the right "ethnic and religious" background.

>There was a thread yesterday and someone posted some pics from it and now I want to be educated.

Someone already beat me to it But Chavs, or UK/British sluts, are amazing, amazing fetish-fueled fap bait.

Her name is Alice. That's all I'll tell you. And she gets sexier every year.

I dont think it's technically rape when they are selling it. Maybe theft of services or shoplifting...

Cred Forumsritish bros..

I've always wondered if sluts like this find American accents hot. I want to go to London just to bang an English slut

I can't express in words how much I've wanted to let loose my cum on her face.

Because here in the UK everyone isn't a gun totting retard rapist.

As an amerifag here, I wanna know the answer as well.

This is her right now. Just look at that ass.

fuuuck yeaaaaaa

It's good some of your rapists aren't retarded.

Are most british girls that short? It's preferable, but seems like America has more future wnba players

These are Gypsy girls. They dress like massive whores starting at like age 6. It's sad.

Who in the world would find American accent hot?
> look, i can talk through my nose, come bang me because i'm a fucking god

Every part of her is perfection.

At least we don't pronounce letters that aren't there.

Honestly, often you just sound stupid. I mean there's not many American accents that don't just make you seem like you have issues with brain swelling.

Its cool man just blow it off but you know America in itself is a disgusting place with disgusting people and all the shit on social media that has circulated recently just highlights how fucking stupid it is the way your country treats its people.

Seriously the world hates you.

an hero

>Implying a politically motivated news network spotlights an entire country or it's people.

the niggers who die all have lengthy criminal records, most americans would agree the cops are doing us taxpayers a favor

I have a more northern accent. grew up in suburban New York. Still if I ever travel over sea I'll keep in mind that I'm the one who sounds retarded

Meanwhile, these are the pathetic little faggots whose cocks she sucks every night.

Post a picture of your neckbeard for reference

Holy fuck I want to punch him

kek wtf why

>implying im talking about niggers
>not realising that the whole world is currently being presented evidence of your nations stupidity
>posting pictures of children and their fuckbuddies
>pathetic little faggots

lol

He's alpha. You're not. You mad faggot?

Occasionally though she'll go for the irresistable BBC.

Tight white pussy is made for black semen though

>Seriously the world hates you.

And brits hate themselves. Who will an hero first?

Fast food, alcohol, and guns are what set the poverty line where it is. The generations henceforth perpetuate it. Why would any middle class+ American want to change that?

That sounds brilliant! I'll definitely start doing that when I'm trying to pickup pussy, and I'm sure it will blow their heads.

I'll just go to a council estate or to Staines, or any of little Britain and see just how much better you guys are.

>boring British girls
>holding a candle to South American girls

I've never seen a more jealous britcuck

Sorry bruva

Imagine impregnating both of them at age 13

back to your argentina thread you nigger

But brits don't hate themselves, its just a meymey, but the world really does hate you - and with good reason as well.

Are you implying that middle class+ people don't consume fast food, own guns or drink? Are you dense? Or just a dense candyass?

Well, you certainly won't get shot, you won't get abused by police. You won't be subject to prejudice regardless of who you are unless you go to places dedicated to certain groups.

Well that certainly got me didn't it true i am mad jealous.

kys

WHAT ARE THOSE!?

Decent, but nowhere near the level of a chav.

what is wrong with these whores

The latest word in fashion in the planet Venus. Where the fuck have you been?

Its just how teenage girls dress in the UK.

We go to underage events, we go to clubs and because of the dress and makeup we are let in.

These girls are trying appear older so they are not seen as children anymore.

Nothing wrong with wanting a good dicking.

Shit, I was hoping someone would say it was because they're into really kinky sex and use those to step on little kittens. Utterly disappointed now!

a chav with boobs??!!
what is this heresy. Go on.

>nowhere near the level of a chav.

Wrong.

How easy is it to fuck one of those?

Pic related is a chav

Just scummy benefit scoungers who loiter, commit offences and are a drain on society

Some internet slang such as "fam" come from them

The women are typically unintelligible, boring and and only care about nights out and drinking

A lot of them are overweight (the pics here are a minority and the mildly attractive ones) and have 5/6 kids by their nid-20s

Unintelligent**

>a chav with boobs??!!

Where have you been?

not with those shoes

They are just girls you massive faggot you talk to them drink with them make them laugh and they will want your dick its just dating you absolute waste of space.

yo blud wattagwan with you today fam? u gd? i just been getting blazed with the chick ini, wish i had more lemonz though that last bag was sticky as fuck swear down blud fuck trife i aint paying bak that tick ugetme

English nigger

Under rated post.

very nice, thanks user

These are chavs.

This girl is now at least 23. She was 16 here.

yeah but I mean are they especially easy to impress? Like cheaply?

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

> proof girls crave big cocks

why even live :(

This thread is basically 2 people trying to convince everyone else that britbongs aren't fucking garbage.

There's nothing really slutty about her outfit. Until I saw those massive heels and black nails/toenails.

How does something so simple make a cute little girl look like a whore?

Why all the uk bitches got no ass and us bitches got ass and tits are they just 12 ??

>uk bitches got no ass

What?

No they are just girls just like you are all guys.

They want you to smile and look them in the eyes, they want you to be able to add to conversation, to not be a little bitch in confrontation.
Girls are attracted to confidence and these girls are probably from an area where the males are very competitive with each other so they will exude confidence, whether or not it is founded in reality is irrelevant.

i think you'll find its rubbish you ultra niggerfaggot

Yes most of the pictures posted here are just 15/16 year old girls, most of the pictures are probably taken by the parents before they go to a friends 16/17/18th party.

I feel bad when I see an ass like that because I feel it deserves a 9 incher

< 3 so cute

>taken by the parents before they go to a friends 16/17/18th party

Who the fuck wears this to a birthday party?

Because hookers don't care about the size of a dick. Besides a good girl wouldn't care either. It's just easier with a hooker. I'm sure there's some flat chested girl that feels that way about girls with big breasts.

implying that picture does any justice to uk hoes. i just threw up in my mouth.

Probably going to an underage rave where they will drink cheap vodka and white strike cider before they go in.

Either that or here friends are also dressed like that.

But she is clearly under 18.

Post better ones if you can, faggot.

Doesn't matter. AOC is 16 in UK.