Cred Forums, what type of bike is this?

Cred Forums, what type of bike is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

harley-davidson.com/en_US/Motorcycles/forty-eight.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A fast one.

It's clearly stopped, idiot.

some kind of cruiser

You took the shitty picture, why didn't you just ask the fucking rider?

ask

like make and modle idk but i belive it prolly falls under catagory of cruiser maybe?

One of the Harley Sportster dress-ups, I wanna say Nightster....

Looks like a Harley Davidson Sportster 48. Different bars, but that's what it is.

Currently not fast.

Its a slightly customized newer harley sportster

those pantaloons have built in knee pads.

Harley Fatbob, some type of dumbass exhaust to turn gas into noise instead of HP and different bars.

It's a rat racer, kinda like a mix between a street bike and a cruiser, they're nice to ride.

Looks lie a Harley Roadster

They were way popular in the 60's and also are still popular today- they cost about $30,000 to do it right.

Idon't know but image search led me to this which looked more interesting at the moment

A motorbike

motor

>hipster faggot riding a harley.

what kind of boots is she wearing?

looks like a stripped down harley fatbob to me.

What makes you think that?

^ Winrar

harley-davidson.com/en_US/Motorcycles/forty-eight.html

^ Newest variation...

those look like converse

It's am HD 48 idiots. Custom bars, vance pipes. Jesus you millenials are dumb bunch

The clearance between the engine and the tank really fucks up the looks of it for me. Otherwise it looks swell.

thanks, user. I believe that's the correct bike

are you fucking blind? there's someone next to you describing what's on the screen and you're telling them what to type?

Parallel pushrod tubes tells us it's the Evolution engine that's only still kicking around in the Sportster. Looking at that dinky ass control arm confirms this. The tank has been raised and the habdle bars replaced with clip-ons. I guess this guy it goinf for a roadster/cafe racer hybrid look.

It's a bobber

This is just what the jews want you to believe.

fuck u talking about bitch

I agree, I have this bike (13 HD 48). Flat blacked the bike and removed the bobbed front fender and front signals. Air intake, bars, and pipes. Should have got the daylighter looks so much nicer with this look.

good good. your handler is doing a fine job this evening.

>Cred Forums, what type of bike is this?
Ugly as fuck.

>roadster/cafe hybrid
Do you even ride bro. This is a bobber.

Do you have those adorable tight pantaloons with built in kneepads too?

>high heels
>thin leather
>helmet is less aerodynamic than a rock
Hope she doesn't get away too hurt after the iminet fall...

You're a bobber.

Looks like a fat boy. They had the 5 speeds and the fat front tire. Looks like they bobbed it out and did a tank lift and fender delete.

A faggot bike, like every other bike

agreed... and reoriented the tank. but yes it is a 48.

>Amish detested

It's a Harley Davidson sportster. It's a "cruiser" type. Looks like it's probably a customised Iron 883. Painted matte black with wrapped shirt straight pipes and straight handlebars.

>fast motorcycle stopped isnt fast
>F1 car stopped isnt a fast F1 car
>a computer turned off isnt a computer
>when its night time there is no sun

Shes probably just a model for the stupid helmet.
don't care she looks good

A REALLLLL BIKEEE

Her name is Rebecca, and she could out ride you any day, faggot.

>Hipster pants
>Shitty fake combat boots
>Random black jacket
>Mediocre quality helmet
>I can't even tell if he's wearing gloves, maybe some ran gloves because that's what it sort of looks like

I don't care what you ride, dress for the slide not for the ride.

Source: I hit gravel on my cruiser while going through a corner back in July. Went for a slide after I went down and my foot got stuck on my saddlebags. Went down hands/face/knee first. Thank God I was wearing a full face helmet which saved me from loosing most of my face. Still the only injury I got was a gash on my knee because I had proper riding gear except for my paints, since I was just wearing jeans like a scrub.

faggot detected

>Her name is Rebecca, and she could out ride you any day, faggot.
Thanks for the update! She appears to hold the bike well.
Where does Rebecca ride?

The new Harley Sportster NIGGER.

nigger island, mostly.

That lifted tank is called Frisco style, for obvious reasons.

obvious swingarm vs softail hidden swingarm, unit construction engine and trans vs big twin and seperate trans.
sportster vs fat bob (softail)
>lrn2harley

>Source: I hit gravel on my cruiser
Gravel. How about using your eyes to check road conditions? How about taking corners in a sane "I'm not on a pristine manicured race track" way?
>I dont care what you wear, shut the fuck up about what I wear,

>that idiot squid neutral at stop light. Pussies dont have strength to hold a clutch.

...those obvious reasons being what exactly?

a sexy one

does hipster just mean anyone with more money than you and nice clothes on now?

Harley davidson sportster 48

or a nightster. vance and hines exhaust, custom bars, and fatter tyres front and rear. custom springer seat and front fender removed,.

HD Sporster 48. Faggots buy harleys.

and a tank lift, and custom air cleaner.

mea culpa, fat bob is dyna glide
I was thinking fat boy which is softail.
So I should have been snarky thusly:
> unit construction engine and trans vs big twin seperate trans oil tank under seat vs battery box

why did I know you were going to say that?

Alright, did not see that. Saw the fat front tire and the bobbed out rear and figured fat boy. Actually, the single bolt on the rear swing arm with the second being covered by the break lights almost makes it look like a street bob

It was a style made popular in San Francisco.
>you can buy an inexpensive kit to lif the stock tank or make one yourself from some metal plates.

faggot bike

my bikes faster

This is a sportster engine in a rigid frame.

your bike is plasticer

Harley 48 Sportster

This is the coolest Sportster ever

its an xb12... carbon fiber not plastic

buell nice. I wanted a Ulysses but alas I'm too short.

Harleys are just for 40-year-olds in a midlife crisis to dump money on. The bikes are pretty shitty compared to similar models from other manufacturers.

"Live to ride... to the Harley store on Sundays to pick up my wife an XL beadazzled pink harley shirt"

Fuck I hate Harleys.

This is the second coolest sportster

i wanted a beemer 800 enduro but couldnt find one i liked. seen the ulysses and thought it was cool. looked at the seat hieght and was to tall for me... got a xb instead 2 inches shorter

mm

>The bikes are pretty shitty compared to similar models from other manufacturers
Not really. Harley knows their market very well and know what the market wants, and delivers that. The quality of the bikes is just fine.
>You sound like the guy who is trying to make himself feel better about not buying one.

>2 inches shorter
very good to know. That would fine foe me.
>aked dealer to show me a buell, he said first bike? I say yes, he says you'll kill yourself, have a look at a sportster.

Its fast now, happy?

>800 enduro
If you haven't seen Long Way Round it's well worth it. I found the part with the bear especially funny, along with the machine gun dinner and Ewen splashing gas in his eye on several occasions.

>Harley
>The quality of the bikes is just fine.

>Implying I'd even want a $10,000< street-legal leather couch
>"Harley knows their market very well"
>"Harley knows their market is a bunch of middle age guys with ED that have money to blow out of their ass for a shit product"

ya my last bike was a sporster almost like the one in ops pic. it got stolen a couple months ago and i just got the buell. after a couple months of not riding and pouting it was like i was a beginer rider again on this buell. tons of tourque and it likes to be shifted at higher rpms vs the sporty evo. buells are beast

Dubs don't lie

Its a Harley Forty Eight

Thanks for confirming my point.
>as an aside, You'll like the electric Harley. It's very well done and quite thrilling to ride.

Indeed. I was very sad when Harley stopped manufacturing them. I get it, economy was shit, but still they were great.
Take a look at philly motorcycle riders group on meetup.com great guys and great rides.

I'd say maybe a triumph turned into a ratracer? It's fucking gorgeous though.

I don't think it's a Sportster. Sportsters are smaller bikes, this one has a big v twin.

10/10 made me laugh

I'm actually more insulted that you think that I'd consider buying a Harley, than you thinking that I don't have the money for one. Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Honda all make better cruisers. People only buy Harleys because they're massive tools.

Zero > HD shit

was actually at a meetup when i took that pic. they do a ride here every thursday i think . its called the chin on the tank ride or something. i went to a few when i had a cafe bike but i dont liek riding in groups. i just stop by from time to time to look at bikes and chat

triumph is a parallel twin or a triple...

>loosing

confirmed for retard cyclist.

Harley with cafe bars. Only way for Harley's to be cool imo

Not at all. It's a sportster

I stay in the back so no one rear ends me.
They also do sporty sport bike rides on particulary twisty routes. Unlike this user they are cool to ride with. My leather couch was slower in the corners obviously but they were cool about it and I stayed in back so as not to harsh their ride.
Check out the twisty rides and at least get the maps they post. It's good for finding new fun roads.

the user knew that, that's part of why it's funny

there's one dude who I love riding in front of. He's got an older BMW and every time I check the mirror it's literally like im at the Isle of Man back in the day.

just got back to the states this year after spending two years in mexico on a harley. i was in a club down there and i just couldnt do it anymore. i like to be alone on a bike. just me and the machine against the road . if i wanted to hang out with friends and take a trip i would have bought a station wagon or a mini van. its good to talk with people though

my next rip on a bike im thinking about going to china and buying a chang jiang and traveling to europe on it and then shipping it back to the states. the chang jiangs are kinda copys of urals... which are copies of ww2 beemers. you can get them with a sidecar and the sidecar wheel is a drive wheel. 2wd for mud and snow. i really wanted a beemer

Motorcycle

If you can do it, than by all means I think you should. I'm jealous.

Stock Sportster 1200 will match a stock 5.0 liter mustang In 1/4 mile. Look up the stats. I'm not saying it's a rice burner, buts it's fast enough

Phuckin Rat Bobber.

Is that thing turba charged?

Looks like a Harley 883.

TOP. KEK.

i want to say its a Dyna

Exile, from Australia. Faggot

i think the hard part is gonna be getting the visas and stuff. i was reading about an american military guy who got out and joined the french foreign legion... i guess when he was in africa his jeep got blown up and he lost his legs. he got prosthetics and rode through china, southern asia, back through china, then mongolia and siberia to russia. from there he did europe and then shipped his bike which was a harley back to the states. he holds some kinda record in australia for bike riding . i figure if he can do it i should be ok. the paper work is what scares me

I'm pretty sure that there are lawyer type dudes that can walk you that and there is always cash for when it doesn't work. After traveling mexico I'd bet you had your fair share of forking over the dough.