Dubs decides my senior quote

dubs decides my senior quote
Has to be something that a school would accept

inb4 "I'm a faggot" -OP

Now, it's cunt time!

Reroll

Raspberries, not Rasberries

Roll

Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga, I'm 100% nigga.

WINRAR

I'M A WINRAR

CHECK'EM

OP GON GET MUGGED

Hitler did nothing wrong.

"It's time for some tasty yiff"

The school will accept it. If they ask you about it say its an ethnic dish.

roll. praise kek

“He wants to use my body, to take advantage, and I want to let him. I want to be someone’s one night stand, some blithe slut... I want to allow myself to be like all those women I pretended to look down upon all my life, but whom I secretly envied for having the guts to have their legs spread by strange men in smoky bars.”
― Valentine Glass, Finding the Best Man

Here come dat boi

bepis

I am proud to be a Jew

kick ass

WINRAR

"has to be something the school will accept..."

lol

MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA MAGUNDA

My guy is pretty small

As the philosopher Seung-Hui Cho once said, "Tis better to over-achieve than to under-achieve."

OP here
all these are solid

Eat my shitty hairy stinky asshole you fucking moon crickets fuck all of you niggers I hate you all black lives matter can suck my 3 incher bitches btw ima shoot the school up

Dont trust people who use quotes,
I dont know who said that

-Murdoc Niccals

"I did it for Harambe"

DAB for Harambe

hitler did nothing wrong

There is also a pristine can of pristine on the desk. Ha ha, good one, Dad. But you won't be falling for that one again any time soon.

A severe peanut allergy is a terrible affliction to cope with.

One off
>kys
>but also roll