Ask a guy who's drank 30 beers, 3 bottles of whiskey, 2 bottles of wine...

Ask a guy who's drank 30 beers, 3 bottles of whiskey, 2 bottles of wine, and been laid 3 times by two different girls in the last 2 weeks anything.

When was the last time you went outside?

Why did you choose Cred Forums for validation?

Fat or ugly girls don't count. You know this. Go to bed, you're drunk.

how was your summer?

Is this you?

Why not doing grown men drugs?

What's your bank account login info?

Why would someone go on the internet just to tell lies?

do you think this is a lot or something?

thats like a fucking weekend dude

Just now to smoke

No validation needed. Just bored and wanted to share my awesome two weeks with my Cred Forumsros

I go with the standard of fat or ugly but never both. Not drunk yet, working on it. Gonna quit drinking alone for a while after tonight lol

It was ok. First half was pretty boring but I bought my first house towards the end. Hence the partying it up lately.

I prefer to suck tits and clits, not blood.

Because I have a really well paying job I value to support my extravagant lifestyle.

Haha it's dry right now just bought a pretty fancy house

Sorry your life is so boring you think I'm lying. Mine was too but now that I got out of the basement I was living in like most of you it's been pretty exhilarating.

3 times in 2 weeks?

I can't remember my last dry spell

How do you overcome whiskey dick?

Yeah ok lol more like a 30 pack of mountain dew and 3 bags of doritos I'm sure.

Well unfortunately I work a lot of weekends when most women are off. So it's better than the jacking off I been doing for the last few years.

It actually happened to me 2 out of the 3 lays. One of them I couldn't do anything but missionary, gravity is your friend, the other time I couldn't do doggy style. It happens. Find a girl who likes you enough to understand, or just don't drink as much.

I'm the guy who asked this.
What does your answer has to do with my question?. I have a good job too and if you are drinking that much already and doing ok on the job drugs won't fuck you up.
Most people on my field do coke and they are working beasts.

I get random drug and breathalyzer. My drinking does not affect my job. I am off more days than I work.

i drank 15 beers this weekend(friday-now), smoked 3.5 grams of Purple Urkel shatter, and ate 5 edibles. Ate 2 entire pizzas, 3 burritos, and some carne asada fries. Also got a handjob, and a terrible blowjob.
About to get some pussy within the next 2 hrs.
1 girl.
Also about to go workout because i feel like a greasy fuck.
Also haven't showered since friday.

Sounds like a bad ass weekend. Albeit I'm sure they are nasty hoes who'll fuck for a share since you're into drugs.

You can cheat on those pretty easily man. We get those too and everyone gets a pass every time.

Well ours are on site so unless you bring cheating materials with you every day it's not possible. And to me it's honestly not worth it. I like alcohol, nicotine, and my 6 figure salary plenty enough to not need hard drugs.

2 girls in 2 weeks is a slow 2 weeks for me.

The ones on your computer screen don't count. Forgot to add that disclaimer.