Is Elyse hot? I can't tell. I would hit that like a homerun in the 9th inning but i can't tell if that makes her hot

Is Elyse hot? I can't tell. I would hit that like a homerun in the 9th inning but i can't tell if that makes her hot.

You know she has sex with her dog, right?

wut

When did this happen? Does james know? Is james being cucked?

Like i would fuck her but that doesn't mean she is automatically hot but when i look at her i can't tell

Pretty, but not going as far as hot.

I bet James is OP

Look at that neck
(shudder)

She was on here last night and called Adam out.
She was seriously pissed at him for something.
He threatened to show the vid he had of her and the dog (Benson is the dog's name I guess) getting it on.
And no, James apparently has no idea.
Or HAD no idea anyway.
Well, it must be true because she immediately backed off and didn't post anything after that.

Nope just a guy who likes bustin loads to minor internet celebrities

Doubt any of that happened

Holy shit i need proof of this

Just don't look at it

I didn't cap it or anything because I honestly don't give a fuck, but the OP comment was something like "Fuck you Adam, I know you are on here, you pathetic sick fuck" or something liek that. The OP pic was her with her arm raised in a fist over her head. Really blurry pic.

ITT: Funhaus Comment Show-bait

What does that have to do with dog fucking

What would make you think that it was Elyse who made that thread?

See previous post:

She's not. Id fuck her because hes hilarious, and that makes her hot!

That's it!

Because of the exchange between her and Adam in that thread.

what does that has to do with her sleeping with the dog?

But is she hot

It never crossed your mind that it was someone pretending to be her to stir up shit?

5/10 her neck

Thats what i want to know

OK, yes, it is possible that it was two (or even one) user who created the whole thread as some sort of elaborate hoax, but the way it transpired is not how someone faking that sort of thing would go about doing it. The second the video was mentioned, she bailed. No goodbye, no "don't you dare", no nothing...just gone.

Where is that part?

>He threatened to show the vid he had of her and the dog (Benson is the dog's name I guess) getting it on.
Can you not read?

Hi, I'm Elyse and that wasn't me!

I can read but i want to see

Prove it

Not even close to a good attempt

adam hasnt been in the last two funhaus videos. definitely not proof but fun to pretend

goodbye! don't you dare! nothing!!

Bad attempt and then you samefag this hard

Yes, yes she is!

Is that the dog she fucks?

Yep, and in the middle is Benson.

Kek

Where is the proof?

I mean would you not fuck that dog on the right? Look at that chest.