Does anyone else still get spanked? I live at home and my dad spanks me sometimes

Does anyone else still get spanked? I live at home and my dad spanks me sometimes

how fucking old are you?

That's sick hot.

what fucking causes you to get spanked?

Not cleaning up. Arguing, being rude. That kinda stuff

that's fucked up.

Kinda hot though

I don't have anywhere else to live unfortunately

No, but I spank my wife when she's out of line

Ya I need sauce on this brah

lrn2read

There's no way you're 18
You're probably like 14 and are just lying or are actually older and this isn't true anyway

>literally has title in pic
What's with all you newfags expecting to have links hand delivered to you on a platter
Learn to look shit up
Jesus Christ

Actually you'd be surprised. In some families and culture it is very common for adults to spank their children, even after they're adults

Are you female?

Well what country are you from? And if this isn't OP, then OP what country are you from

my gf and i spank each other on the daily.
she does it playing around but i do it as her daddy.

yes were degenerate and proud.

pic unrelated.

Hey fuck you man I need the sauce I don't have time to look that shit up. I got my dick out already and now I have to surf the web looking for the video KNOWING op most likely has it open in another tab?

How do you put that green text above the rest?

That's not your gf

Male and Canada

I spank my girlfriend when she is being annoying in a flirty way. I usually pull her over my lap and slap away at that ass. Then I pull off her pants and spank her bareass. Then I start fingering her till she cums. After all that I fling her off and tell her to get me a beer.

Lol like he couldn't just have it saved, you fucking retard?
Lazy ass faggots like you are literally the niggers of Cred Forums
>I can't type something into google

read it again.
the very last two words

>being this retarded

Man up and fight your dad already. Or Fucking move out with your dignity intact. Seriously do you think that shit is normal? Is the most pathetic thing I've seen in a god damn long time op. Holy shit dude.

Yes thats why the pic is unrelated

This isn't even that weird, most girls like being dominated

You wish.

Not since I overpowered him in a wrestling match at 16 and gained his respect as a man. Sort of coming of age.
Youll pry leeach off your parents till 50 when they die. Kill yourself

Yeah in westernized countries this is still really weird and unusual so either you are one seriously huge fucking faggot or this is fake

Ya and then I do that and its the wrong video? Nice I just wasted five minutes of my fucking time. It should be mandatory to post sauce when you post hot lesbian shit this is ridiculous

most people on Cred Forums hate daddy/little girl type stuff which is why im defensive from the start.

Sauce?

My wife

You should really kill yourself
First of all that should take like 10 seconds not 5 minutes so you must have severe Down syndrome
Second you are one whiny homo it's not like you can't find other similar videos

If you knew literally anything about the Internet you'd know its retardedly easy to properly find most things on it yourself
You're just a lazy cunt. And I'm not even the person you were arguing with. Just flat out, you're clearly either too lazy or stupid to look it up yourself, so you don't really need to watch the video. Dumbass. Learn to be self sufficient.

Really? That's how my gf is
She got so excited the first time I told her to call me daddy

Post spanking pics or stories

SeeKeep in mind, i dont actually fuck her. Haven't for lime 5 months now. Its weird I dont care about that taco anymore but I still need to show her whos boss. If I don't she starts acting weird.

Maybe I have really slow internet or this is my first fucking day on that shit? Fuck off with your edgy bullshit. Why do I have to look up sauce when op fucking has it already? That is fucking ridiculous and completely unacceptable. I bet money op fapped furiously to that exact video not even five minutes ago. Probably fapping right now

Why wouldn't you fuck her? You're actually fucking weird now. Fucking homo. She'll probably cheat on you eventually when she wants dick again especially because yours must be small if you're not fucking her.
Doesn't pleasure her well does it?

So you admit you're a newfag and a huge whiny faggot
Congrats kys

Does he sneak a finger into your tight starfish sometimes as extra punishment?

how fucking old are you?

No I'm not a newfag you autist, but I shouldnt have to look up sauce when I have my dick out ready to go and op is being a faggot hogging up the sauce.

Andrew?

Yup

If you've been on Cred Forums for long enough to not be a cripplingly new newfag you wouldn't get baited for this long and you would be able to handle a simple google search

First off, don't assume what OP is doing. He's likely sucking cock instead.
Second, you prove my point, you're actually both too stupid and too fucking lazy to move your fingers for ten seconds and fucking Google search something. Jesus. Just get off the computer, you clearly are too dumb to use this machine. And it's not very complicated, nor difficult.
Basically, you're a lazy, stupid faggot. So enjoy not watching videos.

Oh wait, I see what you're doing here

You're trying to make ME feel like the asshole here for asking for sauce because you can't find it. What happen, you looked it up and couldn't find it so you're baiting me into wasting my fucking time huh? Nice try faggot, nice try

And I guarantee I've been here longer than you, but when op already has sauce I'm not gonna waste time and look it up

You've definitely not been here for that long because what you just said was so fucking autistic I can't actually believe someone actually said it
If I wanted to find it I would've by now
Because my IQ doesn't fall below 70

Op has the sauce, so why is it such a problem to ask for it? Oh because he's a fucking cunt for not posting that shit, knowing people are going to ask for it. He is definitely fapping to it, its a goddamn Sunday what else would he be doing? You have two hot chicks getting paid to spank and fuck each other to the amusement of men they will never meet, literally doesn't get better. But op knows that hence no sauce

Your post is literally, word for word, what someone who can't find sauce would say

There has been some seriously dumb faggots on here over the years
But Jesus Christ you definitely take the cake

I literally can't comprehend how you're this stupid. Basically, sums it up pretty nicely.
Again, how's that video you aren't fapping to? Good?

I dont quite understand it myself. It seems like, I would rather just own her then love her. She doesn't really seem to be a person to me anymore, more like a pet or a statue. I want to have sex, just not with her. If she ever cheated I would drop her so hard, she might not get up.

>being this triggered
>claiming you're oldfags

Don't you both have school tomorrow?

Have you considered going gay? Because you already meet the criteria

At no point did I claim I was or am an oldfag, I simply pointed out your lazy faggotry. Then you resort to the most overly regurgitated, shitty comebacks that aren't even related to the subject.
Just fucking stop posting dude, you look dumb as all shit

No, but you seem to be an expert, enlighten me.

Only faggots argue on Cred Forums.

>I lost an Internet argument I started so now I'm ganna stop responding and act like a new poster

No you look stupid because you're clearly mad as fuck

I feel bad for you honesty, being this much of a faggot must be hard for you

>pointing out your laziness and faggotry
>somehow equates to being mad
I couldn't give a shit less just explaining why you could have just gotten the sauce yourself, and been done fapping by now. Instead you argue with strangers online over why you feel like you should be given everything you ask for when you ask for it purely because you asked. It's people like you that ruin everything and you should learn to do some shit for yourself, mommy and daddy won't be around forever to wipe your ass and feed you tendies
Fucking autist

Seriously how do you green text?

more pics of that woman user/?

Don't have anymore. It was anons gf and it was the only pic I felt worth saving