>ok, store fronts
>TRUCKS!
>CONSTRUCTION VEHICLES!
>PALM TREES!
>I already did trees
>GRASS THEN!

Fucking niggers.

(OG Alice?)
No. I go to a campus. I wonder if we'll have more bomb threats this week, they had the police running all over the city this weekend for many hours
Hello

Claiming Felix

Have a good night, it was so nice to meet you!

nice feet

nice feet

Arthur Kirkland/England claimed.

I'm assuming that was a mistake, but thank you

nice feet

Project Management.

I was held up a bit due to my spergs, because I couldn't figure out what the hell she wanted. It was just a little TOO ambiguous.

Before that, though, was doing Discrete Mathematics. Took forever.
(however, learned I can start and pick up at any point, so that's good. the timer counts down until the due date, not a time limit)

I don't live near any 4-year schools, and I don't have the money or social skills to survive there anyway

I'll be having a Bachelor's degree with only like $25K
Cirno claim

Hello ^^

>i want shinovi versus
i do but i don't, i want burst thats all, and id rather play on a 3ds i dont have anymore

>pick the street signs
>those aren't street signs
>there are no street signs
wut?

nice feet

nice feet

>check
Stayed up way too late and did not get enough sleep.
What about you?

How's the depression going loser?

I've noticed Google's captchas are pretty shit when it comes to "Street Signs"

Just pick anything with a straight edge or words in general.

nice feet

>Discrete Mathematics
>took forever

sounds about right

There he is
There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again
Isn't he just the funniest guy around?

Oh my god I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room.
Giggling like a little girl as you once again post your little furry image up and fill in the captcha

Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha.
Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET you actually payed for a Cred Forums pass.
So you just choose the picture oh we all know the picture, the "nice feet" furry image isn't it.

I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your doritos on the floor but its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning.
Oh that's right did I fail to mention?
You live with your mother

You're a fat fucking fucker
She's probably so sick of you already, so sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day.
Every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums posting about a fucking furry image.
Just imagine this, she had you then she thought you were going to be a astronaut or an scientist or something grand.
And then you became a NEET, a pathetic furfag NEET.

She probably cries herself to sleep every day, thinking about how bad it is how she wishes she could just disappear.
She can't even try to talk to you because all you ever say is "nice feet"

You have become a parody of your own self and that's all you are.
A sad little man, laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now.
That's all you'll ever be

Gone.

School is about to start and I'm out of the shitty lifestyle I was living a few months ago?

How's the no life having lurker syndrome treating you?

Ughhh. I fucking feel you on vague instructions and sperg issues. I was doing organic chem, thank god the instructions were clear.

Good morning Saya, how are you doing today?
Hello Syndra

nice feet

I want a Vita, I want to be able to play Neptunia on my spare time without having to carry my laptop around. But a lot of people seem to despise the Vita over here.

thats what i do but sometimes it still tells me to do another captcha
>type the letters or numbers
>types in perfectly
>WRONG
the rare cases are the worst, billboards work perfectly for me thoug
smug or c_data tomo, guessing c_data

Celty is my babeeee

If you still can't discern our posting styles you deserve to stay in the dark.

That's a bummer. Hope it's nothing too serious.
My plans for the day were cancelled. AGAIN.
So i just slept all day. Lol.

It's all about those carbon bonds
Nice legs

pic

where you from? the vita is a good handheld its just hanging on to life even though sony took it off life support pretty much

nevermind after you say that now i know your c_data, cause more gramar(did i guess right)

pic

Isn't it super early in kiltland bb?

nice feet

>three digit number
the captcha corruption strikes again

Heya Alice, whatcha up to?

Hey Eru, watched Upotte a few nights ago, you're cuter than I imagined

>legs

Legs?

haruko as always

>gramar

Yeah, ultimately she didn't list anything regarding the realness of the organization I must do my project on, NOR whether I had to be personally involved in it.

>Got an email around 7:33 saying "organization" somehow meant the "department", basically.
>reread the whole freaking instructions at this point, and luckily manage to see the word "organization"
After substituting it, I HOPE I was right this second time. I'm taking this literally, obviously, but these terms don't match, and a bunch of other people seemed to be discussing their workplaces. I've never worked in a place like that.

Either way, hopefully it's acceptable and THIS TIME interpreted correctly. I don't want to get sent back to writing the proposal... I wrote over 2 pages SINGLE-SPACED in MEMO format in about 80 fucking minutes...
The keyboard was fucking blazing as I... totally ripped off my parents' school district, because that's the closest I could come up with.

I'm suggesting an integrated, district-wide IT system to handle several different functionalities to improve response time, limit waste, and also upgrade systems.

Do you choose which picture to post depending on how you're going to reply

Like it somehow shows your mood

How fucking cute

yeah 6am
I should sleep

It'll pass soon enough I'm sure. I'm not convinced it's the reason I'm awake but it's what I'm going with.
>pets neko-Shizu
Lying in bed waiting to reply to people. You?
Rory had nice legs too
Hello Laura. Yes, legs very nice

what are you doing here at this time

Sometimes. But usually it's random.

If I am trying to express my reaction I do. But if it's just basic posting I'll select at random. Tho I do have a select few I tend to post more than others.

Hello Alice.
That seems to be hapening way too often.
Dont tell me your staying up all night again.

>999

Do you have steam, Tomo?

Thanks, Its a good anime.
>Eru is the cutest!~
Ayase is also very cute ^^

How did you sleep? Shitty Asian moot killed the servers before I could ask what you were watching earlier

I know the Vita is a good handheld, it's just that nintento is the one that controls the handheld market over here, South america, and, honestly, the 3DS is pure garbage since no one has ever used the 3D feature, I would grab a 2DS over the 3DS every time.
:^)
Checked.

hangin out why should I leave

Of course I do. But why would I give you that?

My parents won't let me have an account

Ugh. What I tend to do when I have clusterfucky understanding issues with vague emails is show the email to a friend or two and try to get them to help me understand.

Professors can be painfully vague sometimes.

>the sass is real

Better question is why wouldn't you give me it? Am I a bad person?

ima backpedal/damage control that

>in groupchat with friends
>one goes on about grammar
>someone starts spelling grammar wrong on purpose
>says its pronounced grrr ahh mar
>everyone joins in
>been to lazy to at least add apostrophes and comas and shit all day

>south america
wew lad then your fucked unless your on pc when it comes to gaming
>3d is garbage
not on teh new tree dee es

lel, classic mommas boys

Oh Tomo, I almost forgot, I finished my Frost Frame, I REALLY like Frost, I also finally got a space dog.

That's not a whole lot of leg, but still a nice picture. How you doing Neptune?
Hello Ruri
>

here

I agree with you on the 2DS vs 3DS argument 100%
(By the way, do you u-uh play smash?)

Two Tomos?!

One of them is a nigger.

Cold, tired and didn't sleep very well. The day will turn out great once I get to take ~8h nap, I'm sure.

Hey-o

Why should I? It's basically a private account that I don't have to share.

He may be right about how it is pronounced, by being grammatically correct makes you look less like a stupid.

I figured you would. He is basically an Ice Magician. Space dogos are pretty cool. But ultimately bad compared to Carrier companion.

There has been as many as 4 or 5 Tomoko posters. Tho, only myself and S-mug are regulars.

Not that well and not enough.
Iwas watching guides and gameplay of Wargame: Red Dragon.

True, basically my breed is suppose to mimic the Carrier. The Chesa one, its nice to have though. ^^

What? I don't live in a shit hole third world country, the games arrive just like they do anywhere else, but yeah, I play on my laptop and either I pirate the games because I have no shame and should be hanged for not supporting the devs or I get people to buy me games. Either way I win.
Oh nothing much, I wanted to go to sleep early but got caught here.
Nope, sadly I only own a 360. Unless you mean playing smash on a different platform and I'm rambling now...

An 8 hour nap is called going to sleep silly. Something keep you from sleeping?
I don't know that I've heard of that game before. As for sleep, the less of it, the better I find. So much more time for activities then.

I keep yawning and tearing up. It's annoying

Fair enough. You don't have to share anything and I don't have to share anything. I will ask one thing though. How long have you been lurking these threads?

nepu

yeah, next time I'll also have to send my message sooner.

B/c getting a thing less than 5h before the due date, when I still have other things...
wasn't that good lol

what's worse, though, is I couldn't interpret what the email meant, even, so I SENT A MESSAGE BACK... sperging out asking for further clarification and a copy of the other email she said she sent (but I didn't receive), and asking these specific things... and explaining how in IT I pretty much only work on informal remote jobs, but I worked in a supermarket...
and didn't know any of their resources and... so on and so forth...

I can't really imagine what she'll think on reading that.
I followed up, though, after rereading the instructions WITH the 'clarification', telling her I'd still submit it, but if it's wrong, to let me know.

Worst part of these online classes is trying to interpret how to respond to people and other related crap...
Like, we have "Discussions" in a forum, where we answer a question and THEN gotta respond to at least 2 other people.
I spend DAYS looking over their posts, and I'm fucking off like... WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY?! YOU ANSWERED THE QUESTION! THERE'S NOT REALLY ANYTHING TO EVEN AGREE WITH!

But they want "Substantial responses".... You asked for a DEFINITION! What "substantial" response can I make?!
>I usually wind up writing stupid crap saying how nice they worded it and how they picked up part of the chapter I didn't mention. Or agreeing with their shallow assessment, which really contains no substance in itself...
At least in a physical school, I could sit silently and/or fall asleep at my desk and only interact with like maybe 5 people other than the teacher all day.

They can also get pretty expensive with DNA stabilizers.

These?

Hmmm. How long have they been going, about a year and change?

I noticed that. I wanna get a Carrier ASAP, but having the doggo around will be nice for a while.

So you've been here since the start? That's what you're implying, at least.

And you're still up? Is it the paparazzi and fans wanting autographs keeping you up qt?

Watching black bullet, Aldebaran looks like a gungan cross ronto

Hey Rory, how are you? I'm finally getting around to catching a greyhound up to Canberra, booked it for next weekend

Getting distracted by the thread is a common occurrence it seems

Yeah its hard being a qt ;w;

I don't know what that means

I was wondering if you had super smash bros on any consle. Or if you were a smash fan in general, actually. But if that's not your taste in fighting games, that's fine, too!

Sounds good man. Got anything you want to see in mind? I think Floriade will still be on.

I couldn't pull off a Cirno, but it was worth the try.

Hey hey, Alice.
How are you doing?

How was your day?
Not having to roll for trips again feels good.

Hello you wonderful degenerates.
Burnouts are fun.

Left the balcony door open and it got surprisingly cold today and was too stubborn to close it right away. ..Ehh, it's all because of my own stupidity.

that's true, i need to start capitalizing more, don't wanna sound like a monkey.

south america usually implies a shit fest rather than a shit hole imo, mostly brazil(?) when it comes to imports, and for some reason anyone i know from SA is from brazil

Esdeath, trips.
Yeah, it really sucks.
I have MK9 on 360 although I admit I suck at fighting games I wouldn't refuse to play.

Hi baka

I can't watch the end of any of the episodes ...
Hello Elle.

What were your plans?

snek

Hi Makoto!

>Suika claim
Hello to everyone else!

Control Modules are the most expensive thing you'll need to get for Carrier. Frost should be able to get you all the way into the Void if you rush through the junctions.

More or less.

But I've participated in waifu threads for a long time. Before these round of waifu threads started. The "old style" where you just claimed and that was it.

So far it's been fine. Progressed a bit in Warframe, took a nap, ate some left over barbecue. Postan on the /waifu/.

How was your day?

Eh, capitalization isn't as important to me as correct spelling and punctuation.

Its the same fake tomos that harasses both of you. You smug and felix are their targets.

I go to university so I don't really HAVE to talk to people. We don't have many group projects. Yeah, physical school oddly enough forces less interaction. Especially in big ass lectures where most of they time nobody even gives a shit if you show up.

Yeah, I'm new to this thread and I've already noticed it becoming a time sink.

goodnight

oh my didn't even notice how are you

>who was that confusing guy the other night with girl problems?

HI SPOOKI BOOKI!

Starlight Drifter!~
I'll check it out real quick. How goes it elsewise?
I'm basically rushing all the junctions right now, kek.

Hi, Suika!

>

Good. Don't forget to work your Master Rank. I think I've told you, but Ceres: Draco and Ceres: Seimeni are decent affinity farming nodes.

Hey, how's it going?

I'm just watching the last episode of Rewrite and complaining about school stuff.

I've never really had any of those "Lecture Halls". When I was still in Community College, we had regular classrooms, across a number of buildings. Looked like a larger, spread-out high school, tbh.

Sick. Awake. Sleepy but can't sleep. Yourself?
I was just thinking of messaging you. Why were you doing that?
It's pretty damn cold here too. I can't imagine opening a window
Maybe just say good night and close it? I have to do that sometimes even if I don't want to
It can be.
Good night

Actually, brazucas are one of the few things that I don't really like.
I'm from Chile, the country where every latin american inmigrant goes looking for job.
Is my grammar gud?
I don't know, you were trying to help him.

>trying to sleep for 2 hours isn't fun
What's up my dudes?

Et fokken sux pham

Well, it's a fair thing to blame i suppose.
...I won't tell you then.
D&D

That's a creepy picture

he was very confusing

Eru~
How goes?

Because I was at the red light outside my work and figured why not. The other guard heard it all the way in the parking garage.

>Trying to sleep
Why?

Only degenerates waste tread :^)
Damn close though.

Its a compicated strategy game.
Id rather sleep longer, fells a bit better that way.
Hello .3
God dammit.

Stuck at work again?

Breddy okay. Was supposed to work tomorrow, but that got cancelled. Trying not to be fat, despite finding the best restaurant on the island today.

>saved

Saw the Discrete Math. That brings up memories of Fast Fourier and matrices.

Wow, how many games are you part of?

>creepy pic

I'll be lost in a sea of replies.
Busy day for you, isn't it?
Stayed at home, studied for a bit, had a bit of rice and chatted with people.

What are you doing right now?

>I'm from Chile
>I'm from Chile
>I'm from Chile

Could this be the moment?

You'll eventually pass out, you've just got to keep trying, I guess.
2 AM and I can't sleep either.
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZAcDOuPxMyQ

Whoever got it probably didn't deserved it as much.

What's keeping ya up?

Well, we haven't gotten anywhere near THAT yet.

It's only the end of Week 2 of 15

Alright nice, I'll have to do that soon too, I'm only (4) right now.
Pretty good, I got a gamecube now, its a lot of fun, brings me back to the old days of Soul Calibur 2, the scary part is that I'm still a beast, even switching to a new controller layout.
Kek. Nice.
So when do the videos stop? I downloaded them from the Mega and they stop properly, but like I said I'm using VLC.

Well, just watching stuff atm. I'll take a nap after that probably

I'd say it represents my current feeling pretty well

I just want this day to end quickly

well my main problem is sometimes over use of comas and sometimes the wrong spelling of a word, don't know why said capitalization instead of punctuation,that's another problem to my list

see ohayou

>where every latin american looks for a job
lel, im in the state where every mexican jumps the border to get a job and escape the drugs and shit... well one of the states

I need to stop doing dumb shit like drinking and doing French homework.

Damn.
Hey, you gotta admit you were confusing as well.
Uh, what? Are you another papito papurri papa?
You seem distracted with your pics and all that.

Is it? That's good. I was afraid it wasn't
You shouldn't stay up all night again
I suppose it's as good a reason as any
I'd you do it long enough, sleeping a long time feels awful. Then you can always feel rested from little sleep. I'm guessing it's an RTS? Those can be fun
That doesn't seem as creepy for some reason, despite the horns
Passing out isn't healthy. I'd rather fall asleep naturally.
>relevant music name, nice
What's wrong bote?

Ah unimportant, just drawing a comparison to something in the anime with some things from Star Wars

Yeah, primarily the national museum, national gallery, and the AWM, and Canberra glassworks and reconciliation place, I know a few indigenous blokes who advised the architect working on it and I haven't had a chance to check it out since.

Do yousa have a moment to talk about mesa lord and saviour, Jar-Jar Binks?
>Alice

I tried playing them on VLC. Right in the middle of the fountain scene in Ep 2. Haven't been able to watch the ending. The movie length is correct, but the last few minutes won't work.

This one is uncanny valley creepy, I think.

I was? how so I was just working with what he gave me

We target you because the three of you are fucking cringe worthy pieces of shit

>lol still here lol lol pls respond

> Fuck all of you, I'm so edgy, I'm an asshole, C stands for Cocksucker

> Claiming Felix lol lol I'm a trap loving faggot fuck boy

What are you even trying to say? I barely get (You)s and the few I get are generally from the same people.
And not really, I was supposed to mow the yard but it has been raining.
I hope you ate more than just rice.

Nothing really, watching some streams, about to grab a snack and a drink. You?

The MR grind will get easier once you start unlocking planets for more materials. A lot of the better weapons require stuff like Plastids, Argon Crystals, and Orokin Cells. So keep at it fam.

Punctuation messes with people because they forget that you only need commas when making a list with three or more items, combining two sentences to avoid run-on sentences, or before addressing someone.

Sux 2 succ but you can always improve.

Only a peasant can't afford to burn old tires. :^)

Hello Syndra.

Yep. It's my Friday though! Next 2 days off!

>Soul Caliber 2
Holy fuck, I think I still have one of those for the PS2!

That bad of a day?

See above.

Besides, I plan to replace these tires with brand new ones in a month or so. Might as well have a bit of fun with all the tread they have left!

>we

So I have more than one fan that wants my attention?

Huh, You're right. It doesn't work. I'll redownload it and see if that fixes it, then I'll get you a special link My bad for not checking them ^^
Gotta Farm Hard.
I only have SC3 for PS2, I lost my old SC2 disk, but I got that for GameCube now, so its okay. I play a mean Cassandra.
>By mean, I mean I will fuck your shit with my sword shield combos. ^^

Sorry. Lol
Who knows. I've got a pile of character sheets. There's only about 3 going on with any level of activity though.
Too bad. Can't be helped now.

The animation is a bit uncomfortable looking
They certainly won't for long at this rate. Plans for your night off?

I'm thinking about getting on my laptop. My elbows are staying to ache

huh need to edit out the lols and pls respond bit. besides that you nailed it

>Witchhunting in 2016
How's the 8th grade treating you, user?

Drunken homework are the best, pal

These pasts 2 days have been like that
How are you anyway?

Yeah
I'm hoping tomorrow will be better

Bote

user

I wouldn't say uncanny valley creepy but there is something really weird about it.

Sick and sore. Cold and sweaty. Tired but can't sleep. It's no fun
Why delete

You shared them in the first place! Most of what I was wondering was if it was the file or my computer.
>Thank you muchly for sharing!

At least you get the next 2 days off. I think I have until Thursday off since work got cancelled tomorrow.

>Off already
I've got to go play golf(?) apparently. Haven't touched a club in over a decade, so we'll see how that goes.
See you all later.

Nonsense. Don't pretend that you're not a top poplar.
Rain is comfy, you should be thankful. Didn't really had anything else other than rice, but I've been alright.

Right now just waiting for a few people to come online, I'll give it another hour before calling it a night.

As long as you pass out on your bed, there's no difference whatsoever.
>youtube.com/watch?v=4LCgW2-bPEY
>All these are mine, fuck off Anomaly, you copying little prick.

>The day newfags became elitist tripfags

Así es la cosa.
I don't recall another Chilean poster, though. Since when have you been posting, user?

nah that was earlier, now i'm not gonna use pic for a while
>too lazy

when talking with someone through text it feels weird using a period, so i over use commas sometimes.

>old tires
i take care of my shit and only buy the newest, most expensive, most exclusive stuff

>hikage

Why are you staying up all night? Just because?

Bestiality > dead babies > smug > a pile of shit > c data > justin bieber > feminists > sjws > felix > esdeath

In that order

How are you going to eat a snack if your mommy isn't awake to make it?

>>The day newfags became elitist tripfags
Shino, Gardevoir, Chen...

>justin bieber
underage spotted

Remind me to not touch you for the time being :^)
>because it wasted an image tot he thread

>wow rude
I have joined the elite, where's my prize now?

why do you hate me so?

Why doesn't anybody respect me

>because it wasted an image tot he thread
How did I manage to write something so retarded?

A week. Maybe a bit more.
Is Hikage a snek?
Don't you have like, school tomorrow, little buddy?

Remember when Waifu threads were not about getting (You)s and it was just about posting waifus? Good times.

It is comfy, but an inconvenience. I've been waiting to mow this yard since Friday. At this rate I won't get it done until tomorrow morning. Or later today I guess.
You better eat something else other than that rice.

Even then I try and use correct spelling and punctuation. Less ambiguity and makes your thoughts clear. Just look at some of Esdese's posts. Hard to make heads or tails of some of them.

Pffffff I have a microwave you dingus.

No problem in about an hour it'll all be good.
>Hopefully
I'm also getting you the OVA
>Which is a bit lewd.

wait what is this list and why am I on it?

Seriously what the fuck is that filename supposed to mean, I keep reading "meme anime" but it seems very wrong.

I can normally get away with drunken chemistry. But fucking foreign languages kill me.

Why wouldn't you be on it

Where's that screenshot somebody

Because you've run your course, just like half the people here.

I am indeed in bed. Slept bit earlier.
I would listen to that but I have eat plugs in. I'm not sure why since I've been awake an hour and a half already
I understand. And didn't I tell you yesterday when you wanted to cuddle and you got upset?
Respectable get

This one?
QUADS DEMAND.

I do miss the waifu talk. But I do like how large the community has grown. What really killed the threads was people branching out into third party services, the threads going 24 hours, and hug boxing avatarfags.

Those nines tho

Your perfect /waifu/ wonderland is completely fucked sorry bud

what is the list portraying?

stop ignoring me alice

you dont understand what im saying because I dont put periods and commas?.....really

Chemistry was the worst

Noice

I suddenly became human or something
I dunno

>Shino
You mean the 14 year old kid? I didn't know he had a trip.
>Gardevoir
If he has one I'll kill self.
>Chen
That isn't too bad, is it?

>I have joined the elite, where's my prize now?
You ditch a good friend over a bunch of faggots.
>BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

Take them off, I know you can do it.
You've just got to believe in yourself.

Sounds about right, I hope you've been enjoying the threads.

Eh, ¿where's the harm in doing it a bit later?
I guess I could accompany my rice with a bit of salad if that's what you mean.

Its called a run-on, and even if you did put commas, they would likely be comma splices.
The list is a list of faggot niggers.

>reinstalling halo 5 because friends want me to play with them
>installation was fairly quick
>the 45 gig updates, however, are taking for ever and are at 70 something percent

Welcome to /hugbox/ to have any recognition you must strictly post with an Avatar. Oh! And don't forget to use trips when needed.

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

Not entirely, but it takes me a minute sometimes you like to do this stupid shit where you dont end your sentences and proceed to keep typing like we are able to tell when you inhale and exhale on the internet because you are a fucking idiot

>salad
Fam, You. Gon. Die. And no harm in doing it later, it just looks bad.
HankHill.jpg

Shino is 30+.
Yeah. Surprised me too. Now fuck off and go to sleep.

Literally all of them do, everyone in in the rabbit stream started tripfagging out of nowhere.
Also yeah Shino is 30

oh im on the end I dont think im that bad

a bit offensive but alright I mean I dont see why it matters guess some people have ocd

>Rabbit Stream

It's worse than I iinitially thought.

You're on the end because you're the bottom shit.

Also yeah, Gard had a trip for a while.
Now kill yourself.

I've seen some shit

Can you give me a brief summary of what goes on?

uhuh jumping on that I hate esdeath gravy train

Why the hell is CC in there.

That was freaking disappointing...
The anime was about a 7-7.5 before I watched that. I was expecting the ending to maintain or improve.

Ending was... to be blunt, crap.
WAY too much to be inferred.

6/10, holy shit. That's the first anime I've given a 6 on MAL.
Now, admittedly, I'd give it a 6.5, but it doesn't really deserve even a 7.

I'm VERY disappointed with that. It was a fucking KEY anime. How can KEY generate a 6/10 material?!

When you would have been not human?
I could. That feels like a lot of extra effort at the moment though

Hey, I just did that this morning
What a coincidence
>count me interested

>insert edgy comeback here

>Ama

Its a bandwagon, a gravy train is something that has profit for minimal effort you spastic mongoloid.

oh you must be a wonderful person to hang around with user