Can we just vote for trump so that we can be one step closer to a post apocalyptic world, it would be kinda fun

Can we just vote for trump so that we can be one step closer to a post apocalyptic world, it would be kinda fun...

keen

Yea, it would be pretty cool to walk through empty streets and be able to take anything from any store you like.

You would die in that world

Except you wouldnt because it would all be stolen.

You're a Luddite, and I hope you die in a riot, so we can say you died for the sake of progress.

LoL
OP go check some news.. hillary said if she wins she attack iran... and russia

if u want WWIII go vote for hitlery

You would die, Ive played enough Fallout to know hat I'm doing.

im kinda ok with this

>I hope you drink from toilets for real

i bet she is used as puppet she have nothing to lose.. after she win she start war die after 2 months because she is sick.. the people behind hitlery win

Kek'd and checked

Why can't anyone on this board speak English?

because im russian paid from putin to troll the us

>They say this, while in the safety of their own homes, where they get all the water, food, and power they could ever want without having to worry about what would happen if all that were to suddenly vanish and the police could no longer help them if a bunch of psychopaths came to their home with the intention of murdering them just so they could get a bottle of water

spoken like a true pleb

t.15 year old kid who thinks he'll suddenly be able to survive a shootout like in his cool video games

You're retarded and he's absolutely right. Go to sleep, you have school in the morning timmy.

Dumbfuck. I like trump but you're a fucking idiot for thinking a post apocalyptic world would be "fun"
>food poisoning
>water poisoning
>infection
>heat/cold weather
>no new anything
>NO INTERNET
>FUCKING DUMB TEENAGERS GET OFF MY B

NEWSFLASH:

This isn't fallout, you cuck. It's real life. Your sheltered suburban bitch ass wouldn't last a minute in a post apocalyptic world. Literally only the strongest would survive, and.....surprise, surprise: you're not one of them.

You would die before you got to see the apocalyptic world.
The nuke would kill you

n-n-n-no internet??? :'(

You must be 18+ to post here

Unless you're near a military or industrial target, a major city, or downwind of any significant fallout, the chances of dying by the direct effects of nuclear weapons are not that high.