I just bought a house with my 4'11'' Asian wife.Post some sexy outfits I can get for her to walk around the house in...

I just bought a house with my 4'11'' Asian wife.Post some sexy outfits I can get for her to walk around the house in. How would you want your wife to walk around yhe house?

fuck off

manners please.. just because you like the penis you shouldn't offend other people..

got mine this for the same reason.. then we swim naked in the pool and fill her with my cum.. all fantastic if not for the fucking mosquitoes. Why did nature bother creating such useless fucking annoying creatures?

That seems pretty covered up and loose, no?
Isn't pool sex terrible? No pussy juice and chlorine ?

nothing under.. either one or the other. Both if it's too cold (be realistic sometime it does get cold).
I don't dislike pool sex. Chlorine does not seem that big of a problem to me.

Just like this. Never allow her to wear underwear. Easy access to fuck her anywhere...

Fuuuucking this is the main reason I want a girlfriend. On-demand sex.

Now I just need to find a girl that I don't get bored of or unattracted to after like 3 weeks. Fuck.

You just need to go on the wild side when you get bored. I got 5 girls into anal that way...

My gf is 4`11 too. 30 yo. Hong kong. We have been going out 4 years.

I seriously hate it... I want to sleep with more asians but my girlfriend is such a good girl I can`t cheat on her.

>> this

This!

Was with a chick who was 16 me being 19 at the time who wore this for Halloween. Came back to my
Place and we fucked in this outfit. One of my better remembered sexual memories.

my gf wears pretty loose, casual dresses around the house all the time with no underwear

its super fucking awesome

I second this

or this

val?

no srsly, are you talkin about taylor?

No her name is sarah

back in highschool i had sex with a girl named taylor, i was "helping her get ready" for a party she went to later that night with her boyfriend val

Funny I recently moved into my first place with my 150cm Asian girlfriend. Lots of sex but she doesn't really wear interesting outfits around the house. We do have a no pants policy though. She is all over me tonight because we have planned anal as I quit smoking and this is my one week no cigarettes present.

I'm currently snaking a smoke while on the toilet. Life is good