Just found out my gf of two years posted this picture on reddit. What to do?

Just found out my gf of two years posted this picture on reddit. What to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsaltbeauty.tumblr.com/post/146246942802/pink-peaches-part-3
reddit.com/user/MsHookah/submitted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You haven't shared your cock on any site?

Call her out and dump.
rib rib fam.

Do you want to be with a slut?

Rape her, kill her, gut her, eat her heart

she wants sexual attention from other people, dump her or be a cuck

post a link

I really love her

yes

She was just showing the goods to catch a guy like you.
Mission accomplished.

Link to her family on facebook

did she post this when she was with you, or before?

Mshookah is not your gf. She's mine, actually. And I don't if she posts, no big deal.

Echoing what others are saying

If you don't want to get cucked, dump her.

>but I love her

She don't love you back, my nig.

have another b

*don't mind if she posts is what I meant to say

>I don't care if my gf posts naked pictures of herself online for other niggers to ogle

You've got the cuck, m8.

She's your fucking girlfriend, get a pair of stones to tie to your empty ballsack and tell her to respect your relationship.

send her the pick and offer to take pictures for her

It really doesn't matter. She has her thing, I have mine. She's not fucking anyone else, just me. That's a line she wouldn't think of crossing. But if she gets off on exhibition, who am I to say what she's allowed to do like some middle eastern cave dweller.

I guess I'm more secure than you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nobody ever thinks of crossing that line, man. They just do it.

Security has nothing to do with it, respect does. She doesn't respect you enough to not flaunt her naked body on the internet, and by the looks of it you don't have enough self respect to tell her to stop, most likely in fear of having her say "no" before dumping you.

You're in a relationship for a reason. Tell her to either stop being a whore and respect that bond you share or dump her. Women like that aren't keepers.

user is right, fuck op cuck

Kill yourself for fucking such a disgusting skank

Those tits, I mean come on I wanna puke and Im only looking at a pic, if you can stomach this you're degenerate subhuman waste

Just be happy you had it posted with all the moral fags on reddit and her picture didn't end up here... ok well so far ... nevermind lol
>may as well confront her and figure out where you want to go from here

do you have any context for it? is she just looking for side action to spice things up with you or is she looking for an out?

you seem upset.

Do you hear yourself? lmao you have got to be the epitome of angry, basement dwelling human cast-offs. You really are hopeless. There is no one, and I mean no one who will love you. You're that gross.

▲▲

has some valid points
but if she is an exhibitionist you should try to just have sex with her in public places for a while, if you get caught it may make the relationship a bit more of a closed one than the open one you're verging on the cuck... cusp of.
unless that is ok with you

is she single?

Found the skank

Hey lady, try shaming basement dwelling virgins once you figure out which one of the 7 Chads you've fucked in the past year is your kid's dad.

Just leave the ugly bitch ffs
You will have lots of better options when it comes to grills

>checking myself
and on a side note, thanks for the tits, if she gets off to people getting off to her be sure to share this thread with her.

Row row fight the power

Find moar and post please

Cred Forums has gone to such shit. Everyone above/below this post kys

girlsaltbeauty.tumblr.com/post/146246942802/pink-peaches-part-3

>share this thread with her

I could see how well that would go over. It's a guaranteed emotionally draining conversation that would last for hours. Who wants to face all that?

>reddit
>not Cred Forums

out the fucking door

This is what she send me latest

Or ya know, her actually reddit account -

reddit.com/user/MsHookah/submitted/

What a fag. Lying just so people will feel sorry for is bitch ass.

user said she gets off to people getting off to her pic.
if she's anything like some of the sluts of my past, she'll get off to this tread, and is probably already cheating.

Mshookah is my favorite gw girl, her pussy SO fat. I wish she'd post more often :(

She's up there on my list of faves. whatwouldudo2me is one of the hottest imo

just look at that

Niggas dont know bout dat snapchat tho. sux to be you