Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SgfOuQPVnYY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf is a bunnings

The sausage sizzles are a loss leader for you cunts I know it

You don't know??

i know it too

how about you look at the goddamn picture inbred nigger

OK so doesn't answer my question, a warehouse for what? I see some totes and shit, is it a warehouse they pick from and sell. Online, is it like a Walmart or Kroger and there is food in a other aile. You should feel bad and kill yourself for thinking everyone just knows based on a apron and 4 items. Why the fuck would a warehouse employee need a apron ID they wernt dealing with something that could get them dirty you fucking retard.

is that the next cast of the ghostbusters?

It's a big fucking hardware store ya cunt

It's a warehouse that sells a lot of shit, like a diy shop, and yes they have a cafe and sausage sizzle at the front

Its basically a shitty home depot

how tired are you of Muslims just straight up stealing shit 24/7?

Awesome thanks. Why the aprons? It looks like they got a pouch with instructions on how to get home if they are lost.

literally all the aussie cunts on crack who steal shit, not even muslims mate

which one is you?

Do you know where I can score some shrooms?

it's part of uniform, we have a knife, pen, note book, fl pads and other shits

no sorry

What state are you in OP

Aisle 35

QLD

so you admit you are muslim

I worked in tas.. i fucking hate bunnings.. i really really hate bunnings..

negative

oh really? i don't mind it

Where is this, Canada, UK?

at least you didnt work for Masters, staff in HQ were islanders who couldnt speak english or use their software properly.

Nah op's right.
It's always the cracked out ausfag bogans who steal shit. Never had a single muslim theif in my store. (Non-Bunnings Major retailer)

you say any more shit an il fucking cut you

Australia

Do you cook the snags?

ahahah true

are you the old bint on the left?

>there is food in a other aile
"there is food in a other aile" Are you stupid?

If I happen to find a lower price on a stocked item will you beat it by 10%?

no but i have before

OK, why are video game prices so high there, I mean with digital distribution and everything why are they still ridiculous.

so true hey! who do you work for?

I'm not the one who knew what a bunnings was, so no.

where are you from? may seem high for you depending on the currency exchange rate. But i do agree we are high

You lucky bastard

Bunnings doesn't give a shit now, until something like Walmart shows up they have no competition.

US

Hired a shit tonne of chads and staceys.. under paid me on three separate occasions to the tune of $1300, myself and two other men were the only ones with any trades experience. all three head bosses were women and total cunts with their heads in the sky and never knew what was going on. fucking water pipes bursting and smoke alarms going off for no reason at least every week. scum bags just running out the fucking door with an arm load of drills and the management say "why didn't you stop them" but have already said "you cant physically stop shop lifters or you'll be charged". about %20 of everything they sell is brought back because its faulty cheap but overpriced shit. trying to instill some odd fucking sense of values even though they are a completely shit tier company with no standards run by sociopaths who see their staff as a fucking resource.. FUCK BUNNINGS!

So now that Bunnings has bought all of the UK Homebase stores - how long until we have to hear that fuckin advert barking out every five seconds in every ad break. BTW - left NZ in 2013 and still have nightmares that low prices are just the beginning!

its just the beginning cunt..

$1 USD = $1.31Aus so that could make it seem more when you start to compare price, mind you, us macbook pro is like $1300? here in aus it's $2000 when converted we're still $300 more expensive

Google it fgt

youtu.be/SgfOuQPVnYY

Why the name bunnings, it sounds unassuming and like a fast food place that only sells cute marshmallow snacks, is it so they can be corrupt and still look innocent?

Said I could ask anything, I did, eat a dick.

because it was the last name of the original owners

I said that to the boss when they hired me over a coffee break once and they just said to never question the marketing strategy.

No wonder hardly anyone knows, who the fuck cares about austrailia that much to know a fucking warehouse specific to the fucking place remind me what your population is there. Fucking pompous cunts.

congrats, you used the word fuck four times in one paragraph. now get ignored.

Is your mom attractive? How old are you that you're working at the Australian home Depot, how much you make, what are the benefits, how many hours a day and week do you work?

what is this tumblr, "you said a offensive word now I ignore you"

think mcdonalds of the hardware industry and you've pretty much got it..

so basically run like Coles, total cunts

IN THE SPIRIT OF THE THREAD

ASK A JB HI FI EMPLOYEE ANYTHING

(related to my job, that is)

ive been told she is, im currently 17, i make $21, i get shares every year, holiday pay, sick pay ... the usual, i work 8hrs a day and 5 days a week

ayeee, wesfarmers buddies

Two sentences=paragraph

How are you criticizing me exactly?

So why are low prices just the beginning?

well then, who cares?

it's the beginning because then you get customer service etc

are you going to go to masters for the next few weeks in your uniform and burst into laughter at those poor desperate cunts?

no that's just rude

Cost of living compared to pay, what's a 2litre sofa cost and what's a mortgage run.

soda meaning like coke?

this, i literally care more about places in Africa more than Australia you fucks are useless.

literally just like coles, owned by the same investment company wesfarmer.

$4.40 for 2L coke

faggot

Oi, come over to home timber and hardware cunt and I'll fucking shank you cunt

>Ask a Bunnings staff member anything

wtf us Bunnings?

I'm an airline pilot in The States. That is double what we pay our new hire pilots.....Fuckin America

at least we don't have nigger riots and fear of getting shot by the cops for pulling out your phone or wallet

What is the recipe for the Bunnings snag mate?
Nobody buys hardware from Bunnings, they just go for the sausage sizzle

ahaha shit really

secret mate

No one is going to post the pic with the girl flashing in front of a bunnings?

Boo.
I would but I don't have it on me phone.

>No one is going to post the pic with the girl flashing in front of a bunnings?
It has been done. So many times it's almost a meme.

>ya werked
>ya seething
>ya need to use some deodorant and ave sex

Ya pinhead

It's a wanna be Home Depot , Europe is poor and cannot compete with american businesses so they copy our main franchises and create a cringey and edgy based company .. Like pic related

Lies , it is illegal to pay anyone under the age of 18 that wage and you cannot work 40+ hours a week you are a fucking liar and get banned underage faggot .. Plus you have to be 21 or with a parents approval to own or trade stock in the market .

Tits out for Bunnings

I lol'd heartily.
Ausfags are low IQ so think the world is in awe of them and knows everything about them and their god forsaken shithole country

don't you wish you had an intelligent job?

It looks like a place that only sells plastic bins

Do you work at the Malaga Bunnings?

Why do all australians have such big noses?

Is that the old Joondalup bunnings?

Why is it that whenever I go there all the display computer screens are upside down and have some shitty drawing or selfie as the desktop background?

>Tasmania
There would only be one Bunnings there.

Fuk oath kunt

How much is your hourly wage?

How come you cunts are so stimgy with all your trade shirts

anyone in vic got a point

Which store do you work at?

Katoomba