Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums.

I've contemplated a long time getting back in touch with my father. I remember him being an explosive autistic asshole. Basically a difficult, impossible person, his way or the highway. I also had a very sick relationship with my mother, whom I believe to be actually evil, just took me longer to recognise her low-grade, less overt manipulation which was actually more poisonous and malevolent. I'm not sure my dad really knew how to express himself, or maybe he was fed up with the world, or maybe he was upset his wife fucked him over hardcore and let his children succumb to MTV poison. Not sure. My sister turned out to be a massive cunt who fucked over everyone she knew (including myself and my parents), and had a physically fucked up child while doing drugs the whole pregnancy with a crackhead and is now married to a muslim with like 2-3 more kids.

I think we have much in common. I think. We're both very much interested in Germanic history and proud of our ancestry. He's Dutch. I look like my mom, who's English. We're interested in issues like the Romanovs and (((Bolshevist))) revolution and their subsequent genocides. Titanic, which killed a great number of influential people opposed to the USA federal reserve private foreign bank. Also firearms. Engineering. Etc. Autistic Germanic concerns.

The problem is, I'm no longer the boy he knew. I'm a woman. I've been quite successful in life, and have no ragrets about transitioning. I haven't talked to him in about 10 years, since I was around 20, don't remember. I dunno what to say to him. I just wanna know his side of the story, since he was basically shut out of my life around 4th grade (I still saw him until I was about 20, several times a year), and my mom is such a lying manipulative person. I don't trust her a bit. I also feel like we might have much in common, I just can't get myself past this block that he'll be a complete asshole to me.

wat do

I think he's been through some terrible shit in his own life, and so have I. I don't think he'd kill me or beat me up, but it's taken me a while to get over my childhood, at the same time.

You're not a woman just because you put on a dress.

Dude. I can't be fucked to read all that shit. Go post this on Reddit.

Genuinely - you'll get better responses in some bad parent / lost parent sub Reddit than here.

No shit. I was actually dx'd female in utero based on heartbeat etc. I was a surprise male. I know what male and female isn't, and I'm not here to argue about that.

Sorry about your illiteracy, bro. 4chins actually allows much smaller posts that freddit.

bamp

anyone? is Cred Forums full of mudkips these days?

second to last bump

disappointed Cred Forums no longer cares, there used to be nice mature people here

in b4 baww

ะพ/

/o/ is for cars

final bump

your a fag

sage

sage

kek for years

user is right, if your looking for actual advice/sympathy try the normie zone.

bc there's never a tfwnogf or feels thread here right

fuck there used to be good parenting advice threads here, if a nigger could read between the lines

Are none of you faggots capable of critical thinking? Or ever talked to a real human bean? Jesus fuck it's unreal

Go to reddit Faggot

>trans
>real human being
Yeah no

fine, I'll give my take on it. just meet up with the guy for some coffee, dont expect anything from it and go from there.

The first sex change happened under Hitler's rule. Sorry 2000yrs of kikestianity has skewed your view on black and white thinking

I think it is important to do what you do solely to make yourself feel better. Don't even take him into account. If it helps to avoid him, do it. If it helps to reach out to him, do it.

That's the conflict. It's hard never having had actual parents, in the functional sense. I need a closure I can't yet get, because there's a few little nagging questions I need answered. Plus every person's need for parental bodies.

I've done well without them, yet feel incomplete without actual parent figures. I grew up in a vacuum. And my father is the last tie I need to know if it will be cut or acknowledged.

I have no real advice but is there a good gallery where I can view more of these?

> father is autistic
> mother is evil
> 100% chance of mental disability
oh wait you're a LBGTW%TFBBQ

user, I'm not driving 8 hours for that. I'm looking more for lolsorandom email bantz to see if I want coffee with him.

random galleries

Sure, those fucking straight parents should stop having gay kids

Then give him a fair last shot. If he disappoints you this last time, you can be done with him and have closure one way or the other.

I guess I'm more angry at my childhood than anything. I don't want it back, I want it vanquished and forgotten. Yet that's impossible, thus I need answers on a few things. Then I'll be good.

I'm just not sure what to ask the fucker. Like, hey, you wanna gas the kikes? Guess what, ima girl lol?

I'm not sure what to say to him.

Well, maybe a phone call or email to explain that rather than just surprise him and get a visceral reaction.

But you owe it to yourself to at least try for those answers.

I guess that's really the best I can do. Thanks, user. G'night, everyone!

ragrets
lol
>tits or gtfo