youtube.com/watch?v=3GOaczRX7pE
youtube.com/watch?v=cnPw3YGY2uY
youtube.com/watch?v=1PrKjC66amk
vocaroo.com/i/s0nIr6caYtFW
youtube.com/watch?v=3jJLiBDdDVo
youtube.com/watch?v=cVpb4z2t12A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh my

So just because a woman posted this, it's cringe? I see... I see.

Don't take the bait everyone.

Dude is totally a holy rolling fag.

((vomit warning))

I've finally arrived guys

enjoy drowning in tissues with hardened jerk juice you helpless effeminate creature

You don't use a regular oven to cremated stuff! Why would anyone do that? Why is everyone else laughing but me? What's so funny about a dumb ass not knowing how cremation works? Am I being made fun of here? Why do they keep whispering 'autistic' behind my back, when they think I can't hear?

these have to be made ironically- even so they are still fucking cringy because they are so like what I imagine a 12yo to make

>Oh, Jim, these kids are going to LOVE this question.
>Why, Terry?
>Well, as you see here, Jim, I added the elements of those computer website that these kids are into these days. I eveb added those hashtags that the kids love so much!
>Sounds good to me, Terry. With questions like these, maybe we can finally reach these kids.

I might as well tell you something since this thread is dead.
It is meant to be meta and troll people into thinking exactly that.

I wonder how the rest of the day went

Cringing is something I consider an activity for millennial and younger anyway. Back when I was in high school there was this retarded Indian (dot not feather) who was as round as she was tall. My friend and I used to get her to do retard shit for laughs.

Once we got her to run in place sitting down in her desk, while making the monkey noises. She got yelled at for being disruptive in class. Good times man, good times.

Kids these days would cringe over comedy gold like that, and be triggered by the whole ordeal of a retarded foreigner even speaking to them. They'd have to run to the nearest adult for a hug and more coddling.

>((vomit warning))
fgt

>dot not feather

women are disgusting creatures

Just hanging in a ditch with my bros. My ears are ringing, I'm hungry, my balls itch like hell and have some kind of grease coating them, it smells like death here, and the skin is sloughing off of my feet, but at least I'm not a hun. LMAO #TRENCHFOOT

Not cringy. Just some lucidity about how jews and leftist retards are a poison for our society..

So it is ironically ironically cringy? Eh, I can't keep up with this shit.

start of the video I lost
youtube.com/watch?v=3GOaczRX7pE

cringiest post so far, well done.

Underrated post.

and of course it's heterochromic as well

Now that was a cringy post.

Cooks and eats miscarriage. Pic related.

THATS NOT CRINGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shoveldog gif plz post

Okay this is actually gross af

youtube.com/watch?v=cnPw3YGY2uY

lol

top lel

I imagine he meant to say chivalry maybe

No, just because a woman posted it, it's believable

I'm turning 19 tomorrow, this pic makes me super sad

You sound like you need a hug, and a participation trophey, so fuck off somewhere else to find them.

All stupid fucking females

Digits Checked

o

lost

so just pies then?

I don't get it, someone thinking that you can cremate (not cremated lol) a dog on an oven is so retarded its funny

lost

kek

Dammit, who is she? fb profile for girl in OP's pict, she sounds like a shitton of fun.

I'm a Filipino and this picture makes me cringe everytime.

Lmao you should've made a super hero team with her. Cringe kid and the fat foreigner. They're mission ? To be so pathetic that you feel better about yourself

oc

That's not cringe, thassss lit af

More then 140 characters. I feel that's the sort of thing someone grading that question should pay attention too.

I can smell it from here

sauce?

>shouldn't have done that
>poor little feller
>just a boy

>be me
>come home from long day of selling my ass
>walk in house
>smell hits me
>someone cooked unshaved ass.jpg
>blonde slampig sobbing in the corner
>babywhat'swrong.png
>couldn't_cremate.gif

>mfw "Where the fuck is mittens?"

Meh. My mom always insisted on baking me a cake, cooking me a nice dinner, and having a little family party, no matter how old I got. Her birthday was the day before mine too, plus she was an awesome cook. She always went overboard with Christmas too. She did that for my 21st birthday, and I really, really didn't want to do it, because I wanted to go get drunk with my friends. I didn't want to hurt her feelings either though, so I did it.

I'm glad I did too. She died back in '08. I really miss her, and it's especially hard on my birthday and at Christmas. I thought the way she went overboard with shit was silly back when I was younger, but I really miss it now.

Today i will be telling you a tale of my life and how it filpped my current state of location and state of mind. I was born in the western part of Philadelphia where I spent most of my childhood playing at the local parks. I use to chill with all my friends, spending our time playing a casual pick up game of basketball behind our school. When a couple of bullies that wanted to stir up some mayhem came up to us. They were known to cause alot of trouble in my living area. I put the basketball down and stood up for my friends and got into a scuffle. My mother got very scared so she made me move with my uncle in the Los Angeles area of bel air. I promised her I would never cause a ruckus ever again. She told me I had to move. She packed my bags and gave me my ticket for tomorrow morning. I told myself I should just make the best of it and listened to my walkman. I wasn't willing to become a first class citizen like my fancy uncle that enjoys drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Maybe I'll get use to it. I pondered if this place that a cool cat like myself would reside. I don't think so. I think it's a place for prissy rich people. When I walked out the plane, I thought there was a cop looking for me. So I ran out the airport and called the closest cab near me. It was a quite queer taxi. The license plate read "fresh" and he had shagged seats and furry dice in the rear view mirror. It was quite rare to see but I said forget it. "Hey, could you drive me to bel air?" I arrived at my uncle and aunts out around 7-8 and I told the cab driver "I will smell you later". I looked at this magnificent foundation of the household and told myself I'm finally made it. I walked inside and sat on my uncles lazy boy and I felt like royalty that lives in bel air.

trophy*

I never find pics like these to be cringe, I was a loner until I went to college.
I spent my last birthday before moving with my mom when I was 18. She made me a cake, we watched a movie and had fun.
She past away a couple of years ago, now spent my birthdays partying and sure, getting high and getting puss is fun but nobody really loves me there. I would give it all away to spend a birthday again with my mom.

Coddling?!? This is carp.

now that's scary

i can't wait for the right wing death squads

Kek

Fucking kek'd already with first image

LOL. Chicks can be so dumb.

I was a teacher for the last two years and this kind of shit was standard practice for a lot of them.

I came here for lulz, not feels.
Also, checked.

i can get behind that feel although i don't give a single fuck about my birthday. i don't even share it on social media

Did you really just give a trigger warning you cuck

>#trenchfoot
lol can we make that happen

>tfw you played legochess

Hot off the presses.
Fucking white people

5 days in this trench, bob keeps yelling "enemies inbound", fires off a few rounds then says it was a joke.
bob wont be reporting back in to base tomorrow.
#TRENCHFOOT!

The Philippines makes some decent entry level 1911's.

And the cover photo on its full glory

I fucking hate this generation

>was
You were caught diddling kids weren't you?

topkek

brilliant

fuck, i kek'd

this fucking faggot

you're in the right thread

De montfort has quite a good video game art/design programme hence all the autism in that picture.

kek it's true

what makes me cringe is the fact that teen girls try to find any excuse to use "kat" as their nickname
knew a girl by the name of allison, ally, ally kat.
fuck

is that james deen

When was the last time you cleaned that ducking toilet and where is your tp?

Women voters, voting for a women, we got a black president for the same reason...

>fry my vaginal bacon

Jesus fucking christ guys. What a great line.

sauce ?

You got me.

In that picture:
>Filipino is the most powerful race
>trying to copy american style
>while wearing american brands
>that are produced and distributed in China
>in a club that most likely plays english music
>or European edm
>this image was made with an american editing program
They're so powerful the only Filipino thing in that picture are the people themselves

so whites are just cannon fodder?

Yes, but the point is that it was probably meant to be a joke to begin with. Granted there really are stupid motherfuckers out there that might attempt it for real.

That picture is funny

no

So the terrorists are right?

Oh plz no

AWW! You get/got picked on in school huh?

screw that

YLYL
I lost

Douchebags, man. Logic isn't among them.

>that Jurassic park collection.

Please tell me its there so you can watch it on the shitter.

x

Sorry. Didn't really mean to be such a downer about it. I was just saying that the pic may not be quite as sad as it may first appear.

Pretty sure that's a miscarriage. When women have their periods they are shedding the wall of the uterine lining that has been flushed full of blood and making it swell to support and nourish the egg. When the lining gets too big and is unsustainable the lining and egg is shed.

This is one solid piece of flesh and the most that comes out of women are usually little fleshy bits here and there. This is therefore a miscarriage, what once was developing as a human life. And now it's dead and crispy.

This has the potential for some pretty funny shit though.

Well, they eat their own placentas after birth so eating their period apple smoked bacon isn't a huge surprise.

wow using 2007 rage comics in 2016... you're a waste of oxygen

>miscarriage

get off Cred Forums fucking faggot kid

Then what the fuck is in it? Like tofu????

is it just me or is that ginger (is he ginger) in the center the only one going wtf is wrong with you people

That's bad as hell

Best of wishes to you based user.

Ok, that's a good one.

Yea I saw that. Feel bad for that guy

Shit like this makes me so glad I decided against a video game course. Spergs everywhere

Riley mason

if dubs, your motherboard will die tonight

God damn it.

Check em

>never seen Jurassic poster

Go on, back where you came from.

I love that board.

lost

your actual mother will die anyway in a couple days, fuck u fag

No

this thread sucks big cocks, fuck you all

christ, i'm end up voting for trump.

i don't want to. but she's just awful.

this guy is like if T&E and MDE had a love child youtube.com/watch?v=1PrKjC66amk

Russians can have Cred Forums
I don't care
I'm gone

fuck i just skipped to the end and it gets really depressing lmao.

Why so sad

vocaroo.com/i/s0nIr6caYtFW

the irony

Wow user. Spittin the hard truths.

Does this make me Bush

cringed and died laughing. this guy has what it takes

2 dubs already one left

Nice job, this made me want to vomit.

Ok Cred Forums I wanna good rekt thread! Post ur best/worst here!

That's an octopus you faggot

cant say i blame him.

fuck

Cringed.

kek at this guy just doing a nazi salute

epic. I wish this was the response on the homework

Seconded. "Cringing" is popular because any more overt form of judgement or derision is considered socially unacceptable. "Have your laugh, but do it at a distance". Fuck. That.

Fucking snowflakes today have no idea what a good belly laugh at someone else's expense -- to their face -- feels like.

idk who's more cringy... the dappers or the ones flipping off the camera

fuck you

"This is why I'm for school shootings"

Vaginas are beautiful you shut in neckbeards. Vaginal bacon so tasty.

pls

Check em

whoa hold on lets not get crazy now

Oh shit

This. The man is playing the public like a Tony Hawk Pro Skater level. He doesn't care about his future or what the cops think. Go, skato, go.

checked

Oh god plz no

I remember doing something like this when I was in AP US history, although the excerice was to summarize an article of the constitution in a certain amount of characters.

>wants a rekt thread
>doesn't post anything
>in a cringe/ylyl thread
fuck off dude

Lul in constant bombing and being shot at. Took boots off finally. Foot skin and muscle fell off. #trenchfoot #onlygirlswillknow #ciswhitescum

NOBODYNOTICESTHEMUSTARD.JPG

I literally had try and figure out what was going on off screen to understand why they were all looking that way. No one cares you're in a photo with anyone.

If that's your mastery of the English language there's no telling who you're going to vote for.

ooh, yes, right there

the proportions on that image are all fucked up.
is the lamp big?
is the chair only 5cm tall?
is the guy a midget?
the fuck?

pls

OH shit

>millennial

you are also a millennial

"Millennials (also known as Generation Y, abbreviated to Gen Y) are the demographic cohort following Generation X. There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use starting birth years ranging from the late 1970s to early 1980s and ending birth years ranging from the mid-1990s to early 2000s."

fuck you

cuk

>being this buttthurt about random nobodies.
>mfw

I WENT TO MIDDLESCHOOL WITH THIS GUY IM NOT EVEN JOKING HAHAHA

Where is the soul screaming?

mmm bacon

What a fucking nigger. Jesus I hope this is fake.

kek as fuck

ok

>empty pie shell

Holy shit I was in that thread last night

lost

hes the one

lost..

lost...

The downpointed pentagram is oddly fitting for this pic

i feel you Cred Forumsro, lost mine in '11 and its those two days that are the hardest, mothers day gets thrown in your face too. fight on for her

youll never thank yourself enough for spending that birthday with her.

>including a warning
Just die

so now that casper is no longer working, anybody know a replacement to save snapchat pics??

They're all selfying?

She didn't even eat that. Dissappointing

>you are also a millennial

Sorry, but I'm Gen X.

No

Mothers day always creeps up on me. It's like it's come, and gone before I have much time to think about it. Usually I'm kind of scrambling to get my step-mom a card and some flowers, when I do realize how close it is.

Yea, I am very glad I did. I don't regret a single moment that I gave her.

the epic return of markorepairs?

The two in the floor to the right are my favorite.

It gets more (you's)
See: Your post

alpha af

And how

Shit

This guy knows what's up.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=3jJLiBDdDVo at the very least you have to watch the first 40 seconds

Why cropped?

Im a bitch

back to Cred Forums

im jewish and this transgender stuff is a nonsense

I can kinda understand that. My mother died a little bit after my 9th birthday, so I never really enjoyed my birthdays too much.

cease your faggotry, heretic.

this is some new form of comedy that i dont yet understand. Like i can tell that its funny but its just so beyond me.

Haha im putting this on redit haha

>
PLs no

Fuck it.
I'm done.
Bye.

i didn't ask for this feel

moving

NO. FUCKOFF.

well fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=cVpb4z2t12A

asd

No plss

German brain all over my coat, a French exploded near me, covering me with guts, gas attack every two days. I ate John yesterday, and today I only have a rat #TRENCHFOOT

Oh shit

Fuckin A

More Dan please.

I've been here since high school and this entire time I thought tfw meant the face when...

Ffffuuuu

;-;7

Fuck you motherfucker

Fuck you

I'm not even him, but you can go fuck yourself lad.

4utyjt

YOU CUNT

OH, like you don't have mustard in your bathroom!

This is the same shit as Cred Forums

>we're totally not nazis, you guys
why don't trump supporters just admit it already... you're all nazis, and he's your hitler.

nogged

the funny part is that no one knows where it came from, and no one knows why they're doing it.

fucking newfag

Joey Ramone's 20th.

I just want dubs

I bet Filipino's made this

pls no

Filipino's would never do that, his race is too powerful

Ok. You got us, detective. We're all nazis and he is out Hitler

I graduated in 09

Damn son..