What is there to do in New Zealand? Currently bumin around queenstown dry as fuck

What is there to do in New Zealand? Currently bumin around queenstown dry as fuck

fuck sheep obvious answer

weed and psychedelics

Is it legal here?

no.

Know any kiwi sluts?

Tramp, camp and hunt.

no but it's abundant

You from New Zealand?

Hostiles a good place for pussy?

yep, north island though.
ama if you want

nothing really why did you even bother going to queestown

You snapchat? Easier there

School trip

nope no smartphone. actually no phone at all now, just lost it 2 days ago

m/f?

I'm a dude. How old ru?

Any sex stories from New Zealand?

yeah this one time i had sex, and i was in new zealand where i live.
shit was pretty cash friendo

Dude. Hella interesting. Do most people live here long term or is it a working vacation deal I've seen all too often

new zealanders live here full time. we do have a population, you know? foreigners come to bask in the glorious utopia that we have finely crafted by appeasing the indigenous people with a treaty but still marginalising them.

we're getting lots of people immigrating here recently though, like the past 10-15 years but it's really shot up in the past 5. im not a fan of it, i legit think we should build a metaphorical wall until we can take care of our own properly

I see like zero niggers here

nz history time! when white people came here they couldnt find any maori in the south island for a while so they declared it terra nullius, which mean there are no people on the land and you can just take it. in the north island they lived more closely with the maori, made deals and agreements and traded with them etc.

end result is that in the south island now there are way less maori and way more racism. we also don't have many full on african nigs, just lots of poly islanders and of course maori

I just want some pussy

how old are you? are you hot?
it shouldn't be that hard in queenstown, backpacker sloots everywhere

20. Yes

I see very few Maori though.
And literally half the time they're homeless, hardly surprising though since you have to be on a waiting list to get $220 p/w rent in a shitty place.

ASIANS HOWEVER

>in backpacker place
>have yet to hear a girl talk in English

you in the north island or south? quite a few maori in auckland, less the further south you go.

fucking ay, asians everywhere. they're all coming for the housing goldrush and the farmland, since they've completely fucked their own country now

then just go pick up drunk sluts

>tfw lack the guts and blind rage to go on a chink hunt
tbh though it would be funnier seeing how far away I could hit John Key with a dildo from

hey now, don't talk about our national leader like that