Why not just fucking leave?

Why not just fucking leave?

youtube.com/watch?v=LTam4KOxREY

At a certain point you have to realize its pointless staying in one place in life, truth is you will never be happy in stationary mode as a male.

Go, just fucking go, leave your girl leave your job leave your family.
Be what you where made to be, be a free man.

>Why not just fucking leave?

I'm broke

If I was impervious to the elements and didn't require nutrients and water that would be exactly what I would do.
Unfortunately I live in reality where the vast majority of people prefer comfortable lifestyles that include temperature controlled shelter, running water, refrigeration, and access to grocers and other shit. Even if all that comes at a cost of have to put up with bullshit.

i did this once, made money along the way selling my assorted jams and jellies.

And so, we are slaves to ourselves.

I really want to OP, I really do, except leave my girl. She has too much going for her here though and she can't knowingly abandon her family.

I dont enjoy being here, but i would not enjoy being there either. And it would be cold out there.

I'd love to leave. Ran myself so thin I don't have the cash to do it. No change in sight.

> Keep on keeping on.

Truth is I would get bored, hungry and anxious after an hour or so.

Also where the heck do I go?

theres money out htere user, and you sure as hell arent going to be getting nay sperging out in tranny threads online

Keep on keepin on user

Actually traveling and wandering just makes me weary.

I prefer being where I am. Theres security in knowing your surroundings

I feel weird when I go places. I also realize how shit my life is.
>Easier to deal with shit life than an unknown certainty

When you hit the road you problems is gone, except one - reach something.
But here's the thing, without money you cant reach anything anywhere.
[spoiler]Especially when u salary is something about 400$ )) [/spoiler]

Just follow the road

>without money you cant reach anything anywhere.

There are manual labor jobs, ff jobs, restaurant jobs that you can do asap if you need money quick

gave my notice a few weeks ago at a well paying career. I'm going to go on a long distance thru hike in Spring. The faces on my friends who are married with kids and a mortgage is priceless.

Will be gearing up to do this soon.

If you have ever wasted a whole check on blow and whores, or bought stupid shit or anything like that. You'll know how to paper chase to acheive a goal of daily survival.

Nice, how much did you save up? How long you planning on doing this?

People make excuses to not do pretty much anything, its cultural.
At the same time he will be crying when mexicans take all the hard labor jobs because we are too lazy to do them
wew las

I had the opportunity to do this 2 months ago. Just lost my job in the Midwest and my wife wanted to move back to California. Now, I've moved SIXTEEN times in my life between my dad moving us when I was a kid, and me being in the military previously, so I'm that guy you're talking about. I was absolutely psyched to move in general. But my wife and I have a young daughter who wasn't gonna be able to make the move in the car. So she and my wife flew out the day before I drove out. My wife and I were ~sorta~ having problems then. A lot of it was just her being home sick and with me being willing to move wherever, whenever, I was willing to accommodate that. It wasn't until 4am on the day I left where I was at that stereotypical fork in the road, one way taking me out west, the other would have taken me in the general direction of NYC. And in that exact moment I acted on complete impulse: I went the NYC way. I was gonna do it. I decided I better just turn off my phone now and fucking disappear. But when I looked at my phone, I saw the background picture of my daughter on there. And no matter what problems my wife and I were having, I could NEVER abandon my daughter. So I cried like a little beta fag and immediately turned around and headed the way I was meant to.

And do what though? Just walk? Look at things?

Depending on how much you earn that sounds potentially amazing

15k in bank. I'm ditching my apartment, only bill is car. Planning on 6 months trail time with a 6k budget, will figure out the end at the end.

was this in the 40s?

Sightseeing, meeting new people, having new adventures

But in your case, leaving moms basement might be step one though

>And no matter what problems my wife and I were having, I could NEVER abandon my daughter.
That's the trap, and it's why I'll never have kids

It's worth it for some. Freedom, danger new things to see. The world has moved on but there is still money to make and places to go. Not for Whinny bitches

Sounds awesome but 6k in 6 months? I'm guessing this is a cheap country?

The ball and chain, Rest in piece, here lies what was once a man

Yeah, woulda been a lot easier if it was just my wife and I.

>There are manual labor jobs...
So you just leave main job for be a waiter somewhere else?

I know, traveling without any cause - it so romanting, but what next?

You travel & leave everything behind for a couple months
Just live - experience something new
??????
Come back refreshed
Profit

Gear is already bought, just need to pay for food and resupply, the occasional night or two in town, park fees and random stuff. 2-3 dollars a trail mile is normal.

Missing the fuckign point, have fun never knowing what you are looking for in live.

At least you aren't a nigger

Where you sleeping at?

>implying being a good father isn't the manliest thing ever

This is what a man is meant to be.
Cheers user, you might have your travel one day I hope

>hit the road
>need money
>stop somewhere to work

so now you just moved places to work, good one

Big Agnes Flycreek UL2, too lazy to find a picture.

>implying being a good father isn't the manliest thing ever
That sounds like something a female or SJW would say

Guy was asking how to make money if he's short.......

> contemplating leavign his family out of the blue
What passes for a good father these days...

>What passes for a good father these days
Wearing a condom, getting a vasectomy, anything to avoid having children in the first place
That's my opinion of a good father in this day and age

You fucked up. You could have flown to see your kid on holidays, or after a few months of fucking hot nyc sluts and having the party of your life.

Could have even gone back to your shitty wife and life after a few weeks of having a good time. If you had left your phone of the whole time the slut would have been transformed by worry into the most loyal obedient woman you ever knew.

What would you have done in nyc?

My long term girlfriend cheated on me. We are done. If there was ever a time I wanted to do what OP suggests it would be now.

Ok guys, i see the point, just our worlds is too different - that why i didn't get it earlier.