americanthinker.com/blog/2016/09/how_bad_could_it_get_for_hillary_tonight.html
youtu.be/q4iDurCE3Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=cVpb4z2t12A
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
youtube.com/watch?v=h1Lfd1aB9YI
youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ
publicpolicypolling.com/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/21/obama-hurricane-katrina_n_3790612.html
nydailynews.com/news/politics/lousiana-republicans-blame-president-obama-hurricane-katrina-response-article-1.1433096
washingtonpost.com/opinions/dana-milbank-embracing-misinformation-on-obama/2013/08/27/bb73493a-0f4f-11e3-bdf6-e4fc677d94a1_story.html?utm_term=.e9dadccfac65
nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/08/polls_show_louisianians_disapp.html
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
youtube.com/watch?v=QFwdvMQHmOI
youtube.com/watch?v=U2Zxc4WuJ6Q
politicususa.com/2016/02/27/trump-freedom-press-not-people.html
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/
snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton
aspeninstitute.cz/en/article/4-2015-four-types-of-russian-propaganda/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures
scientificamerican.com/article/grading-the-presidential-candidates-on-science/?WT.mc_id=SA_FB_POLE_NEWS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Waiting for Clinton to experience explosive liquid diarrhea on stage.

any news on whether things will be fact-checked or not?

If Hillary looks REALLY bad, she can drop out or the democrats can replace her up until the election. Let's hope she looks bad, but not so bad that the dems run someone else.

im curious to see if she will cough up a lung before its all said and done, of if her body double will be debating for her.

c'mon Cred Forums it's too early for this shit
go back to sleep

of course there will be people fact checking a debate like this, what makes you think otherwise?

The government never stops looking for ways to fuck everything up. And neither should you.

He meant during, by the moderators. The right doesn't want it; facts scare them.

> cant handle the pressure of a debate moderator
> thinks he can handle the pressure of being president of the United States

> Hillary: Let's try this... you know... military interventionism thingy because ... ehmm.. that... that... has worked so very well last time!!!111
> Trump: Maybe I'll do the same thing, maybe I won't. Who really cares? I don't. Just watch me insult people and jerk off to this wall of mine.

Why can't America just nuke itself?

btw anyone have a link to a stream?

Waiting for the debate to end early with Hillary falling to the ground unconscious (or possibly even dead, one can dream...)

implying its about pressure and not biased moderators

Trump doesn't like it when he doesn't get to run the carnival

>implying anything short of death or permanent hospitalization will stop Hillary from being the candidate
The party works for her, not the other way around

>biased moderators
Literally all the moderator fucking does is ask the candidates questions and cuts them off when they're taking too long, if you can't handle being asked any and all questions then you don't deserve to president

ENHANCED VIDEO OF HILLARY COLLAPSING
Sorry, I couldn't get a link to the video, but here's the article in which it appears
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/09/how_bad_could_it_get_for_hillary_tonight.html

Keep an eye on her right foot.

all a moderator needs to do is cutting trump off when he's about to blow his load. then he'll ask some different stuff in hope trump goes limp

like it is with every election that happened.

Oh, this is your first election. Welcome, young one

Roll'in for this

The shit winds are coming...

youtu.be/q4iDurCE3Yk

>all the moderator fucking does is ask the candidates questions
That's what is supposed to happen. In the 2012 debate, moderator Candy Crowley took sides and came to Obama's assistance.

Oh, the GOVERNMENT is why you are a pile of shit with no future. K.

>implying the moderator gets to cut people off whenever he wants and asks whatever he wants
>implying the moderator doesn't just enforce the rules of the debate that are made perfectly aware to everyone
The candidates are clearly told how much time they have to answer beforehand, don't give me that horseshit. If it takes Trump 90 seconds to work his way up to whatever "blow his load" means, then sucks for him for making a shitty response. Same goes for Shillary

Hillary's mentor was communist Saul Alinsky

Let's face it, unless she collapses in the middle of the debate and blood starts pouring out from her mouth the media will claim every shit she spews is golden

>omg the media and everyone involved in anything that's publically aired are all FILTHY LIBERALS ITS NOT FAIIRRRRRR
Typical republicuck logic, unable to accept any personal responsibility for the fact that you can't properly represent your ideals on live TV

Awww somebody needs a hug.

Nah she'll have every word torn apart. Trump will be praised as doing a "pretty good job" if he manages to not pull his pants of and take a dump on stage.

Is this a seizure, a stroke, or what? She looks very bad.

you are dreaming, the "fix" is in

Trump is a national disgrace and his supporters a national shame. You guys should be "proud" of your deplorables label - it's the only accomplishment of your pathetic lives.

Can't handle the facts, eh?

Maybe. But th big question is why are you a piece of shit with no future? I'm 50, I've lived my life and I've done well. I can afford to sit here on Cred Forums making jokes that you little faggots get butthurt by. If you're really worried about your future, maybe you should put some real thought into it.

Lol u mad.

It's about the fact that he never learned life isn't fair. When you become a man, you realize this. He never became a man. He's had everything handed to him From birth.

>obama wasn't born in the us
>climate change isn't happening
>coal mining is the future of energy
>immigrants are what's wrong with america
>there's a real chance we'll build a multi-billion dollar wall let alone make another country pay for it
>my fingers aren't small
>facts

Not all. Drinking my coffee and enjoying my morning while I'm trying to hand out good advice to anyone who cares to listen. You could listen, or you can sit there and be a faggot. Pretty sure I know which way you're going to choose. Enjoy your morning

>faggot
I remember when I was 12

I feel your pain.

Can't wait to see this cunt get shredded tonight.

B8 or major hypocrisy, Hillary I'd a criminal and if it was practically anybody else they'd probably be fucking executed by the government. She's a corrupt cunt and half of the country is voting for her. Trump might not be perfect, but he's far less likely to abuse his power than Hillary

>caring about politics
>caring about who "wins" the election
>implying the POTUS actually runs the country

"no"

I hope Hillary has another of her 4 minute coughing spells during the debate. I will need time to go to the bathroom and get fresh snacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=cVpb4z2t12A

bump for the trump

Trump will make an ass of him self Hillary will stand there and smile

When Hillary looks healthy, acts like an old lady and rips Dump a new one, what will you altR cucklords say? Come up with your stupid excuses early so you can shitpost all night

>Hillary will stand there and smile
because she has Parkinson's and her brain freezes during some seizures. See youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

You sound scared

We'll see.
I have no idea why any American would vote for that cunt.

It's going to be glorious when Mr. Trump destroys her.

The one moderator we've had so far was biased for Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=h1Lfd1aB9YI

>thinking trump has actual thought out opinions
ok.

>current year man doing clinton damage control

Both candidates will continue to look like corrupt politicians. SURPRISE. You don't get this far in an American presidential race, or politics in general, and stay a decent human being.

This

topkek

You're an idiot if you think Trump has a chance, but then again when Hillary crushes him tonight most Trump supporters are so stupid they won't even realize it.

Quality shitposting comrades! +2 points added to your Nimble America score!!

>The right doesn't want fact checkers.

I wonder why

Will it be on cctv? Or where

Or cnn?

It's not like anyone is watching this shit to actually make up their minds. Hillary will be the only qualified candidate on the stage, but Trump will "win" the debate anyway because the bar is set so low for him. Even if he drops trou and takes a dump in Holt's mouth his loyal fans will cream themselves.

Politifact is a liberal opinion site and is unreliable.

and how many Pulitzer Prizes does fox nooz have?

wonder how no one had come up with that video idea before

not to mention his level of corruption makes Hillary look like a nun

>PolitiFact Bias
>blog
seems legit

reaction picture makes your post redundant

and the last one to btfo ctr politicuck shills

I see nothing wrong with that all.
very low energy post
sad

>What is a plant?

Not knowing this. You can't be that stupid.

that is false, retardo

So many shills on Cred Forums today is it just people trying to get free (you)'s or more paid shills?

so because he inserts "I heard" it's not a lie? Guess what it's also not a fact.

sure kid

>muh vast liberal conspiracy

>a bunch of nu males and Jews running a political fact checking site biased against right wingers
>Transgender girls aren't boys

Cuck detected

Ok now you're just outright shilling

>hurr durr dumb republicans
What is this 2007?

>sleeping on debate day

>jews

youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ

>What is this 2007?
>implying republicans have gotten smarter since 2007

This debate is the fucking special olympics.

No matter who wins, they're still a retard.

>stormfaggotry

He marched in a jew parade, shook bibi's hand and has a Daughter that converted to kikeism. So be it. Trump himself is not Jewish and everybody knows you're not going anywhere in politics without greasing some Jew hands.

>tfw Trump even admitted this

>bloomberg

>politico

>us dept of labor (aka communists)

Lmao nice facebook image.

>Trump & the Republicans are not Jewish just greasing Jew palms
>Hillary & the Democrats are overrun by Jews despite Sanders being the only Jew
Okay kid.

The debate is still in 9 more hours you jabroni

-> >hurr durr

yes, such biased sources. must be the work of communists and niggers, right?

Wrong. I didn't say the Republicans are not Jewish. They're full of neocon kikes. Trump is the one doing the greasing. Half his part fucking hates him so he's gotta make moves.

I don't know what point you're trying to make with shoving democrats into the argument. Nice 2008 meme loser. Did you make that yourself or save it from facebook?

"no flash photography please. I may just shit myself". Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Trump's gonna fuck up ISIS

sure kid.

implying you know anything.

sure kid

>not watching the full interview
>not understanding criticism, especially during a time when the economy was strained under the neocon jew administration

>conservatives are dumb
>posts the epitome of proto libcuck feminist philosopher

top kek looks like i'm btfo. How will I ever recover?

hey look everyone this idiot thinks he added something to the discussion.

looks like someone understands what's going on.

>The daily show
>(Non)Comedy Central

Believing anything as fact from that shithole show.

so now that casper is no longer working, anybody know a replacement to save snapchat pics??

same shit posted everyday.

>same truth posted everyday.
ftfy

implying you know anything about the poster.

sure kid.

so you got the nicest trailer in the park.

I fucking hate Hillary but you guys do realize that she knows what she's talking about and Trump doesn't, yes? I'm not saying that makes her right, I'm just saying that right or wrong she'll have no trouble making him look like a goddamn idiot.

shouldn't you be paying attention to your teachers?

Regardless of who you're voting for, you've gotta admit it's gotta be scaring the fuck out of Donald. A 33 year career politician vs a fucking gameshow host with zero debate history let alone political experience. He's being massively coached, and with his "Little facts" and request to disallow journalists ability to fact check screams of a man scared.

This.

>He never became a man. He's had everything handed to him From birth.

Then you weak ass millenials should love him.

doubtful

being this stupid.
"it agrees with me. it must be facts"

going in raw

implying this is real.
only Hillary supporter do.

graduated from college in 1993

kid

>implying amongst the millions of Trump supporters there's not a single retard
Trump logic

meme the clown has just entered the thread.
go ask him to make you a balloon penis.

And you assume it's fake, we both have or opinions.

I've dealt with people exactly like that in real life, I've talked to a man that blamed all of inflation on Obama, like, the past 40 years of inflation is Obamas fault. It may be real, it may be fake, I believe it's real because those people actually exist.

As a former bernout turned trump supporter; go Trump, fuck Hillary.

still not showing any intelligence.

I hope some redneck retard manages to sneak a weapon in and kill Hillary with it. The win will be twofold. We'll all get to see Hillary get snuffed live, and then the infinitely better and more popular Bernie Sanders can annihilate Trump in the general instead.

no originality.
I agree with it. it must be the truth".
not exactly how it works kid.

You keep posting this like it factual. I'll keep pointing out its from democratic underground.com a completely 100 percent biased source that make even Breitbart look like an actual news source

Proof that bernie supporters and trumpfags suffer from the same microcock autism disorder. So sad.

Don't you think you're too old to be here? I'm 35 and I think I am...

Not the fag you're arguing with, and I didn't even bother to look back at what the argument is about, but being your age and a Cred Forumstard is nothing to be proud of, friendo.

sure kid. find that set for life job, or are you still waiting tables?

I don't even like Bernie but this is the best possible outcome

try to make sense next time kid.

It's useless fighting with republitards. They link some conservative ass site and call it credible, but cry that the media and everyone is against trump when you find some real evidence of deceit.

Implying Hillary doesn't have a false flag attack waiting with some fake redneck wearing a maga hat in case she starts to feel woozy and needs to end the debate early

I'd not put it past her tbh.

Pot meet kettle

serious kid, that's your reasoning.
that was you in the video then.

Are you projecting? Why do you automatically think about micro cocks and autism when you see something that you dont like?

t. buttblasted redditor

so stale. you posted that last time.
this is so boring. no wonder Hillary is slipping in the polls.

enjoy your visit from the secret service.

This thread is now about repeating digits.

Checkem.

Tfw even Nate silver is being forced to admit that trump would win if the election were held today

>doesn't understand basic logic

oh good one, but you forgot to cry cuck and shill

the source of the information is right there on the pic. publicpolicypolling.com/

also

huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/21/obama-hurricane-katrina_n_3790612.html

nydailynews.com/news/politics/lousiana-republicans-blame-president-obama-hurricane-katrina-response-article-1.1433096

washingtonpost.com/opinions/dana-milbank-embracing-misinformation-on-obama/2013/08/27/bb73493a-0f4f-11e3-bdf6-e4fc677d94a1_story.html?utm_term=.e9dadccfac65

nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/08/polls_show_louisianians_disapp.html

how many more sources do you need?

I just had to Google where this thing is even being held. I'm on the other side of the country. If wanting to watch Hillary Clinton get shot is a crime then nigger this country is full of guilty ass people. All across the political spectrum.

I wouldn't be wrong you cuck shill.

This is the world how Comedy Central likes to see it. Portraying 40% of Americans as lunatics unworthy of the official discourse

>huffpost
>nydaily
>washingtonpost
>nola
>Thinks these are sources

Even my college professors have told me not to use huffpost as a source because it is so liberally biased. I'm assuming you're a 17 no it all liberal or some snarky redditor going by that image you probably think is funny.

I know the Hillary supporters are going to be in full denial and start deflecting like they normally do.

A "clock timer" would do the same thing.
"Moderators" ........?
What else requires .........."Moderators" !
Websites.....
And people don't like "moderators".....
........................................ there, either !

>Portraying 40% of Americans as lunatics unworthy of the official discourse
I'd say that number is a bit higher. Closer to 43.2%

-> ->

typical. steal a Trump meme and try to make it your own.

>It isn't about hand picked moderators that are highly biased toward one political party.

Stay clueless.

>checked

Also agreed. I'm enrolled now and none of those are acceptable in essays or other assignments. Professors call them "fast food sources".

very low energy post

sad

We fix and repair them Satan. Isn't that what you wanted?

yeah, the Washington Post is a fast food source

Propaganda disguised as facts. Hard to believe that anyone takes this laughable shit serious. The mere idea that verbal statements, made in other than, say, mathematical contexts, have any logical content verifiable by proclaimed objective fact-checking is pure liberal ideology

cry me a river

we absolutely need to get pepe on the livestream

can't come up with anything original?

(it is)

Did you hear about the 10 inch step stool Clinton has to use tonight?

>can't come up with anything original?
Just like Trump's wife.

Where can I view the debate live? I don't have cable

I can't wait to see Hillary start coughing and stumbling all over the fuck after 30 minutes.

Sure kiddo, see

Yaaaas!
She will be destroyed!

hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

Live cnn stream for ya. Debate starts 9PM.

Glad you're shitting yourself asswipe.

TV.. almost every news channel will have it playing in the U.S.

Online. Google it

youtube.com/watch?v=QFwdvMQHmOI

YouTube will probably have several channels broadcasting it. Most will go to the channel that allows chatting tho

youtube.com/watch?v=U2Zxc4WuJ6Q

very low energy post

Nice non answer. I'm sure that will totally show him

Still got you to respond. Thin skinned much?

Don't give cnn page views. I'd watch anywhere else but then. They will have to work real hard to spin a live debate but I wouldn't put it past them to try

whatever happened to old Sarah? Did Donnie give her the boot? My girlfriend said she saw her on a game show the other day.

Still got you to respond. Thin skinned much?

Thanks Cred Forumsrother

I'm voting for Trump.

What's she got to smile about ?
She can't fill a room with supporters.
She "rope lines" the press corp away from her !
What's she got to smile about ?
Hillary would kill to get a crowd that , Mr. Trump draws !
Hillary "paid people" to sit in the seats at the DNC convention!
What's Hillary got to smile about ?
Nobody "likes' Hillary...
Hillary will lose.
Nobody "likes' Hillary...What's Hillary got to smile about ?
Answer...... "nothing"!

Comedy Central nailed it. A true Trump supporter in every sense of the word. Dumb as a box of rocks. Should be euthanized.

It's called an argument dumbass. You can't respond with stupid shit in the middle of one and then say see but I got you to respond.
Not sure why I'm surprised to be honest. You don't have an actual response
So now you're hiding behind low level shitposting

A quote taken out of context. The subject was ISIS and their recruitment of people via the internet. To which he directly referred to shutting down known members ability to keep recruiting people online.

It ain't the cnn page. Its a stream of some guy's cable/sattelite TV.

nice

And the ones who ended slavery.
And didn't vote against the bill of rights in significant numbers.

Democrats...for slavery, and no rights

I know the Post news sources are claiming that Hillary will win but I've watched her past debates with Bernie and Obama and she's not as strong or powerful as the posts say. Trump on the other hand roast the shit outta Jeb, Rubio, Cruz, and even Kaisch. I think it comes from his time being a TV celebrity that he knows how to push an idea and persuade people to listen to him while poking fun at his current enemies.

tldr
Trump will win

that's where he'll start....

politicususa.com/2016/02/27/trump-freedom-press-not-people.html

Dont get me wrong, I really hate hillary. But I seriously dont understand this "she cant stand on her own" meme.
Not having legs doesn't automatically make you a bad president.
I can understand how it can make people uneasy that they lie about it. Assuming it is true, which seems more and more likely. I just dont think it is a very strong point to be attacking her on especially when there are so many other things about her.

That cunt from hell. The stupidest woman on Earth. Kill that bitch.

oops my bad. Sorry about that

kek

>Lacking this much self-awareness

This is why you will always remain a failure.

>doesn't know that republicans used to liberal and democrats used to be conservative.

typical trump supporter

That's pretty much how the world see's all Americans, not just Trump.
Proof? You chose between Clinton and Trump, and fucked the sane ones off.

Please stop trying t equate being in a wheel chair to mental health issues

>Trumps not in the picture

So was this before or after the rally?

assuming being accused of "crooked acts" its the same in business and politics

Typical Dem.
Who ended Slavery?
Which party voted against the bill of rights in the greatest number?

And here is how the second picture looked on the news.

>VOTE FOR YOUR COUNTRY
VOTE FOR YOUR COUNTRY

>worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/

>LET'S MAKE THE WORLD RED AGAIN
LET'S MAKE THE WORLD RED AGAIN

>being this retarded

this was 15 minutes before he was due to start speaking

lel, the mexicans finally found the poll

I know what you mean however there's a difference between a physical impairment and a mental one. Hillary's mental health (presumably from her blood clot and/or other injuries) is affecting her physical body.

Oh look at the. The liberal shills are using half truths And horse blinder viewpoints to push their narrative. I don't think they understand it doesn't work like it used to anymore

Hillary should just show up in a wheelchair and make Trump look like a big meanie and Hillary as a strong woman who can run for president even while she loses her ability to walk.

did you read the part where it says for the last 30 years? i guess trump has been in politics for the last 30 years got unoticed

>Comedy Central nailed it

You're the same libcuck who believes in media propaganda. Smart car, Smart water lol.

Get fucked, go back to your miserable life of smoking weed and listening to Lil Wayne. Edgy 20 something who'll never get a fucking clue.

>settling cases outside of cort
>i-it's corruption guys!
It is a very common thing to do

Samefag

I'm a liberal democrat.

Sadly, Trump's going to win.

Nate Silver: "If the election were held today, there's a 55% chance Trump would win."

You see, Hillary will win the majority vote. But lose the electoral college.

>I'll use mental gymnastics to prove that Trump isn't crooked -the post-

It looks better than the photos of the Hillary rallies.

WTF, I love trump now!

>Thinking is hard for us HIllary supporters
>she's a strong woman she can do anything, I'm voting for her because I'm not a bigot.

No shit. Did you figure that out on your own?

>Projection: The Post

Lol dank Facebook meme XDDDD

But polls are saying she'll even lose the majority vote.
Not sure why anyone is surprised. Eight years of one party in charge tends to get the other side elected.

Nah, it's too early. There's been a republican bump about this far out before the last few elections, too. The debates are going to make a huge difference.

lol you are not getting it , sure as hell he is crooked, but its not the same compare both of those 2 if they working fields were allot different in the past its like comparing a engineer with a chemist

The bait on Cred Forums is worse than on Cred Forums.

Reality, fuckboi.

Pic related.

Obama's done fantastic.

Trump's a psychopath, and literally only retards would vote for that slimy animal.

Hillary's horrible - but trump? He won't even release his taxes. He's hiding *that much*.

that sea of stupid, fat, uneducated, unemployed white people.

like a hitler rally.

>Hillary is guilty of political corruption.
Politician
>Trump is guilty of business corruption.
Businessman
>Let's make Trump president that will certainly not give him the opportunity to be guilty of political corruption. It's not like his personal history would suggest that or anything.
>Says others "don't get it"
Sure.

>Sea of support

Suck it shillbot

>immigrants are what's wrong with america

Um, duh?

Uh huh. Doesn't matter how well the current president has done, past elections show the incumbent party generally loses the election
Grass is greener syndrome I guess

lol

Ahh look at the cute lil baby. Please don't cry little fella

How do you know they're white?
You should check your nigger privilege.

>When Hillary looks healthy,

Is this bait?

>Dallas
>Redneck red state stronghold

With the demographics changing in America - and after gw's miserable 8 years, I guess I'm a little surprised that Hillary's not a shoe-in.

Maybe the drooling DNC retards won't nominate a goddam criminal next time. Bernie would have DESTROYED Trump.

I'm sure she will be drugged to all hell to make sure she doesn't stroke out. Do they have anyone checking for an Earpiece?

Pick any state, google Trump crowds.

Google is your friend.

Suck it shilldog

Bush was eight years ago user. We've had 8 years of an Democrat president. I don't get this attitude of we had a bad Republican candidate therefore no Republican will ever get elected again. It's been eight years not forty.

>thinks college tuition is too damn high
It is
>thinks corporations are evil and oppressive
They are
>other SJW bullshit
Why Sanders was bullshit.

stay mad trumpcuck

Reminder shills are told to deflect with insults when someone scores a point
Kek

well bush started the Iraq war, 9/11 occurred under his watch, and he spent 16 trillion dollars. gw's policies created isis.

according to trump supporters, however, 9/11 "occurred under Obama, so did katrina, and Obama started the Iraq war and the war in Afghanistan" - katrina pierson, trump spokeswoman.

Americans are retards.

>thinks non-trumpcucks are shills
>thinks anyone cares enough to shill on Cred Forums
wew lad

LOL I love it.
Trump says CNN did a poll showing him and Obama tied.
Politifact-That lying bastard CNN only published the poll, they didn't do it themselves. What a blatant lying asshole. It was only one poll anyways.
bitch...

Sure hat's an unbiased and accurate site.

Netanyahu: "Israel is throwing her support behind Trump!"

Welp. The Jews have decided. Trump wins this one.

this.

My horse is in the lead, no reason to be mad.

Trump supporters need their skulls basked in with a tire iron... I'd love to take up that sport.

nice cinder block lol

aw look at her cute little parkinsons stare

trumpthumpers are all paranoid schizos who make up insane stories, hoping it will convince you to vote for a shitty candidate.

snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton

aspeninstitute.cz/en/article/4-2015-four-types-of-russian-propaganda/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures

(last two are because it mentions common conspiracy theories supported by trumpaloompas, and shows where they come from)

Trump has stated he will use his company to build the wall, which is a pretty way of telling you he is going to sponge all those billions of tax dollars into his own pockets.

"Grading the Presidential Candidates on Science"

Clinton: 64
Trump: 7
Johnson: 30
Stein: 44

scientificamerican.com/article/grading-the-presidential-candidates-on-science/?WT.mc_id=SA_FB_POLE_NEWS

after Hillary wins. and after trumpcucks have cried.... then you may destroy them.

there will be a culling.

here are hillary's prism glasses. they keep her eyes pointing (more or less) in the same direction. she needs these to keep a close eye on that email delete button

without moderators, it just ends up as a shouting match, whoever shouts the loudest is heard. only inbred sandniggers and other degenerate primitives would consider that a debate.

Good luck sissyboi. You can't leave your liberal safe space.

here are hillary's zeiss z1 glasses. they keep her from going into convulsions from the camera flashes.

>Trailer trash

"we're totally not nazis" trumpthumpers should just admit it already, we all know they're nazis, so why try to hide it?

yay for prisms

Because a tough moderator will hurt his thin-skin feelings

Incorrect. Regardless of anyone employed in the mainstream media's personal feelings, they are all against Donnie.

>"top doctors"
funny there's no mentioning of names.
>"think"
in other words personal opinion, not a fact.
>"hillary has parkinson's"
no source cited at all

yet, you fucking belive it because there's text on a picture. you're a fucking idiot.

>implying that being a nazi is a bad thing
fuck off liberal cunt

>americanthinker
that's an oxymoron

thanks for verifying it.

The vast majority of the world is in consensus that being a Nazi is indeed a bad thing.

exactly. I've met a few trumpanzees who admitted they were racist. I respect that.

the rest? well you can't respect liars, and that includes trump.

if they'd just admit they're racists and bigots, i'd at least be able to respect their honesty.

the fact that they try to deny it, and hide it, speaks volumes.

Jim. Sensors are picking up massive butthurt in this dick.

It's amazing to watch her campaign collapse around her. And her doing the equivalent of gray comedy skit where they panic and throw alcohol on the fire to try and put it ou

seizure glasses don't reflect multichrome.

>Over half the country is racist
K

trump shot himself in the foot with the latino hate, obama only got ~40% of the white vote, but got like 80%+ of the minority vote, Clinton will do better in both aspects.

>Arguing with autismo on 4Chins
>Thinks of making a difference by "dispensing" advice

Get diabetuus and die already grandpa

>9nigger meme

Sounds about right to me. Ask any person of color and it'll probably sound right to them too.

it's usa, duh. usa is like the most racist country on the planet.

They were good people.

They do if they're coated.

The Reich would've prevented a degenerate world.

trump cant fix this

hillary cant fix this

True, your mom likes all colors.

trump can't fix this

hillary cant fix this

show me a pair of multichrome zeiss z1 glasses.

this is what they look like.

trump's reich has Mexican supporters, nigger supporters, arab supporters, jew supporters (TONS OF JEW SUPPORTERS LMAO)

this is actually comedic

Go le 9gag fuckboi