Yes. I hope you are too.

>Everyone happy with your life?

1. Still alive
2. Not hungry
3. Money sucks
4. Not much of a future left
5. Could be worse

i'm on Cred Forums so obviously not

OP here. What can i do to make you happy for about for a little?

Not really, user
but if we were never sad
then we're not living

Yep

Check out this hottie. I'd love a gf like her:

World is just composed by unhappy people & people that don't care about that

I'm on Cred Forums, what do you think?

Kill Clinton

I am not sad nor happy. More like content but even that seems like a wrong word considering that I want nothing from this world.

kys on stream

ive got an interview for another job in a bit, im excited about that.

Pretty much at the moment. Been a bit down latest year or so but im on the right track now. Figured out what made me unhappy, it was a lack of social life, so now i live in a dorm and try to see my old friends more often, works great.

Happy enough.

What does happiness even feel like?

You must be me

happy with playing games
ulaffulose.com/pong/life/

>decent job doing what I want, ok salary, good colleagues etc
>alright looking, reasonably smart, tall
>started lifting, in all right shape
>21 year old virgin
>know no women at all, none at work (software developer)
>no irl friends
>never doing anything but work then come home, lift and play pc games
>anxious any time im anywhere but work or home
>no end in sight
>gonna die alone and friendless

I have a lot of tinder sex but I'm in love w a girl 2500km away.
Tinder sex seems mechanical

we are your friends

Got some sort of neurological disease two years back.
Was stuck in a wheelchair for a bit, then crutches, now almost working properly.
But totally alone and have not been happy for two years.
have no goals or ambitions left.
So. no.
But thanks for asking.

i have friends online i talk to basically every day and play games with, but they live far away and havent ever met them

they invited me to go on holiday with them recently and I was planning to but got cold feet and dropped out, kinda regret it now

I feel you, I'm here for you if that counts for anything.

Thank you Cred Forumsro.
Here's what happended, maybe any of you can help me see wtf to do.
> be me
> be 28y/o milfag
> Get down with the neurosickness
> wheel the wheelchair
> leave army, all mates, move back to hometown
> rehab for over a year
> getting better, but sleeps for 14 hours a day
> lost all contact with friends
> got good job, but can't enjoy any of it due to lack of energy.
> be alone and with nothing to do but Cred Forums.
> sleep, work, lift, sleep repeat.
> Stuck in bad circle and no energy or motivation to get out.
> get frustrated and angry constantly.
> be now, here.
Love you boys, only place to unload.

Going on a date in about an hour so yeah pretty much

I know nobody gives a fuck, but my life is pretty solid, except for my job. It's horrifically stressful, and I fucking hate it. Literally have dreams where I wake up stressed out because of it.

Today i will be telling you a tale of my life and how it filpped my current state of location and my mental perception upside down. I was born in the western part of Philadelphia where I spent most of my childhood playing at the local parks. I use to chill with all my friends, spending our time playing a casual pick up game of basketball behind our school. When a couple of bullies that wanted to stir up some mayhem came up to us. They were known to cause alot of trouble in my living area. I put the basketball down and stood up for my friends and got into a scuffle. My mother got very scared so she made me move with my uncle in the Los Angeles area of bel air. I promised her I would never cause a ruckus ever again. She told me I had to move. She packed my bags and gave me my ticket for tomorrow morning. I told myself I should just make the best of it and listened to my walkman. I wasn't willing to become a first class citizen like my fancy uncle that enjoys drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Maybe I'll get use to it. I pondered if this would be a place that a cool cat like myself would reside. I don't think so. I think it's a place for prissy rich people. When I walked out the plane, I thought there was a cop looking for me. So I ran out the airport and called the closest cab near me. It was a quite queer taxi. The license plate read "fresh" and he had shagged seats and furry dice in the rear view mirror. It was quite rare to see but I said forget it. "Hey, could you drive me to bel air?" I arrived at my uncle and aunts out around 7-8 and I told the cab driver "I will smell you later". I looked at this magnificent foundation of the household and told myself I'm finally made it. I walked inside and sat on my uncles lazy boy and I felt like royalty that lives in bel air.

I know a place and a feel.

Recently found out that the girl i like is in love with my best friend, I've had a pretty shitty week. So no

what do you do?

I didn't do anything today. Anything.
Don't even have the energy in me to let one rip

I'm working to better myself over residing issues after my fiance left me. I'm getting ready to go back to school and I'm busting my ass to get back to driving. And I've found someone that I'm comfortable with. Like, the will to build a life with - tier comfortable. It's a nice feeling to have again.

I think I'm doing well.

shit... went from not really caring a while ago to now actually doing well in life. Making money, good gf and a great kid. A few months ago I overdosed. Lived obviously but have been having headaches and now a lump in my throat. Im uninsured and not exactly rich.

Ive made an appointment for tomorrow and hope for the best. If they do find something I dont know how I could afford treatment.

>kid
Ew

I basically foreclose on real estate, not houses, but like retail offices, stuff like that. Really long hours, everybody hates you. Bosses never happy. I'm not saying it's worse than anyone else, and I know there are much worse jobs. But you're in your own world, ya know. Its absolutely not what I wanted to do with my life. But I am getting out next year no matter what.

Wut

pretty shitty, life is not going the way I want it to and it never will. Strongly considering giving my life to the military or just move to the middle of nowhere and live off the land until I have a heart attack or get eaten

I was thinking about getting into real estate but like youre saying I wouldnt be able to live with myself. What are you gonna do now?

>Google doesn't find it
>Not copypasta
wew

youtube.com/watch?v=1nCqRmx3Dnw

basically this
except i m 33

Like there is not a care in the world and you don't give a shit what has happened in the past or what is going to happen. You're just fully in the moment

I'm okay with what I have. I don't really know what I want in life rn. I'm just slowly drifting with the currents.

Real Estate isn't all bad, lots of positive ways to work in the industry. I've been doing it for about 10 years, but been doing this foreclosure stuff for the last 5, and that's when it took a toll on me. I wouldn't discourage you, but maybe stay away from doing what I do. I'm looking to get into SEO/SEM/PPC.

many videogames in my PC, so yes.

no

what do you have to do to starttht? seems like you could make millions

Getting there

The foreclosure business? Well I work for a big company, so while I make a good salary, they're the ones making millions. You'd need a lot of capital to break into the business yourself. Or are you asking about SEO?

I'm okay. Tomorrow is my GF's abortion. I'm either dumping her after she gets back, or wednesday after work. Basically when I have time for her to be gone so I can surprise her with all her shit boxed up and ready for her ass to be on the streets.
Bitch cheated on me and doesn't know I know. She's in for a rude awakening.
History has proven time and again: You can't turn a whore into a housewife.

I was asking about SEO. So do you have to have millions to make millions there?

>2016
>Monogamy
Lol

No I don't think so, but with anything the more money you have ever to start, the easier it is to make money. I'll probably start working for some agencies, who can bring in jobs. Working remotely is a big plus for me, because I hate my commute to the city at the moment. So I expect a payout compared to what I'm making now, but with theither ability to be even better off in the long run. I also have a buddy who is really successful in the business sort of acting as a mentor

A paycut*

not really =\

I am happy with my life, considering it has turned out better than I thought it would have. Although the every day ups and downs get to me occasionally.

I do have some problems though, like work stress, a really big family issue going on, and my obsession and addiction to fucking Mexican prostitutes in Mexico

Other than that, I like where I am in life

Pic related, one of the many prostututes in Mexico I have fucked

Wat dis

Xanax you ninny

ew

Wat dis

WTF

I used to do nothing but play games after I got epilepsy and vasculitus and thought it would be over. once they got fixed everything was still bad and i couldn't drive because eye problems and all my friends had gone and got their life sorted.

Only happy moment was when I met this girl in Garrys mod and we talked in video skype and it was all going great and I was so happy then some guy came allong and shared toled her I told him what I did with Her at the start cause I was so happy and then she got so mad she stopped it there.

Right now I'm on double depression tablets and my grandmother might die soon.

Pic related. it's the girl.

>Be 25
>Stress from work
>Flare ups because of eczema
>Had to quit because affected areas were causing problems
>Moved back with parents
>Doesn't know what to do now

Help a fag get some skins
drakemoon.com/promo-code/847620

I don't quite understand. She stopped talking to you cause you told some guy about "what you did with her"????
????
????????????

>hadn't talk IRL to anyone except for a work/study reason since 13 and now is 21
>had only 1 person (1500km away) to speak with for 4 years
>half year ago realized she keeps responding with 1msg/day only because of boredom
>happy with your life?

No. I'm 24 and...well, let's just say I have the independence of a fourteen year old. My life feels like a prison sometimes.

That's a guy, man

Please explain more.

Same except 29
It will not end on its own

Life for mes actually amazing right now.

I've got attractive because i started caring, with the attractiveness came confidence and with the confidence came clubbing with my great friends and with that came girls.

Loving life right now. Still gotta browse 4chin every now and then though, ofcourse.

No.

So fucking frustrated with life never working out, Really struggling to get it together and move on at the grand age of 25, made some progress only to now be facing some fucked up medical shit.
It's never been good for me and I feel like life has to be predetermined by this point. No matter how hard I try, it's always fucking shite.

I could go on about everything to prove my point but that would be a long list of shite for you bro's to read through.

One time while on holiday she got really hot over skype and we both jerked on both sides. I told him and then he asked her if it was legit.

I'm content at best.

Shit could be better if I worked harder on improving things. Learning programming, working on my projects, exercising, reading - all this shit highly improve my chances of doing better in the future and having a happy life.

I know exactly what I need to do to get everything I ever wanted
Yet I spend all day playing league today..

think what you want

I'm in a very similar situation.
>25
> make a pretty big mistake at work and maybe will be demoted. Still live with parents not yet.
>Not completely graduated from university until I make an exam.

And who was this guy some random guy????

A good friend who I no longer trust.

Fucking happy for the first time of meh life so yeah
Why ?
Cause I really took decives choices for the first time

I'm being evicted, losing my eyesight from a fucked corneal ulcer, and my partner is leaving me for england.

Suffice to say I feel like jumping off a bridge right now. I had a really great life and I fucked up and gave it all away for this piece of shit.

This is me minus the lifting and anxiety

I don't think I can be happy in this life, there's just to many rules and laws dictating what I can and can't do with 'my' life.
I don't feel like it really is 'my' life, I feel like I'm living it for other people .
This maybe a selfish attitude, IDK. I do know that it's a lie to think life is what you make it. How can you make your life anything other then what the rules that are set allow you?
I'm tired of having to play by a set of rules I never agreed with, I don't have a choice but to and am called a loser and a whiner if I choice not to play by those specific set of rules.

If this is true then i really do wish i could make you happy again.

why?

I fking have social phobia, but it's getting better recently. So yea i'm well

>corneal ulcer
Losing your eyesight from a curable and easy preventable disease.
Yeah, you might deserve to get dumped and evicted

Lost fianche. School is going stright into the shitter. I want to kill myself. Cannot kill myself. I feel stuck in this mess called life. I dont want to anymore.

> shit job Managing local supermarket
> will have degree shortly
> gf of 4 years
> still live with mother and brother
> don't own a car
> will move out and buy a car within a year, as well as hopefully getting a career job

It could go either way from here

a lot of shit in general. i plan on taking 5 grams of mushrooms and letting the mushroom take me wherever. if i go crazy i go crazy. or if it can help enlighten me, so be it...

Been there done that but with Acid. Didnt lose mind. Didnt get enlightened.

Go to bars and approach cute girls. Ask what they're drinking. Buy them another one. Talk about things in your career and sound super successful.

Ladies fuck success.

Yeah. Income's good, moving out soon, gf is great, in good shape, some good friends. I'll have my dream job next year and it'll be even better. Excited at the prospect of self-improvement and moving forward.

Got a lot better when I quit video games.

Just got evicted and may end up in jail tomorrow. If I don't kms, you dont. Got it? You have more life to live and life cab absolutely have it's ups.

What did you do you absolute madman?

idk... try with mushrooms..... acid and shrooms are only so similar.. also if you do a " heroic " dose aka 5 grams or more of mushrooms, try doing it in a dark, silent room, no light or sound at all, just sitting on the floor or something...

Honestly man friends make good for enemies....they hate on you low key. I'm trying to find a REAL friend, but shit takes time forreal. Your better off flaunting your money at a club and picking up a club slut. You're in control of your life bro and you're making money. Use it to pump and dump these hoes, but never save them your not Jesus

I'm not happy.
H.C

My days with acid and shrooms are past me. But thanks for the tip.

What if we are never happy?

Any chance we can get a selfies of you?

it's your fault faggot

Nigger should have got quints.

not at all, OP

I'm extremely depressed, on SSI for paranoid schizophrenia, and I can't hold a job.

that and I don't have money for food until the eighth of September, so I'm fucking starving and having to call my mom every day for like a couple of ham sandwiches and a can of pepsi

Hire a caretaker and make her clean your jizz rags.

i have no fucking goals or ambitions in life
kind of nihilistic
shitty job
dunno if i can fucking finish college ( i cant stand study dude )
24 still live with parents
have a car dat parents gave me
only a few friends, most of them only online
i cant talk alot, maybe people think im a lil bit autist
surprysely, even dont talking alot, i can get laid at least once a week
i think i'll never get a gf cuz i fucking cant keep a conversation too long, she ll get bored wiith me
BUT im fucking happy dude ...
i just dont give a fuck at all fo material things, future , etc...
maybe in the future when my parents gone ill be a fucking bum..
But, fuck it, letz see whts gonna happen

no..everyone treats me like shit, i have anxiety and i can barely talk to strangers, also my hair is horrible and people say i walk weird..

Вообще нихуя нет,но кого это ебет на этой борде.

Meh...

>Just quit my job, Thursday
>Almost broke.
>Should find work soon.
>It'llbeokayman.jpg

I'm worthless in every way tbh.

I'm right there with you, man. Leaving my job tomorrow. No real backups just yet, but as long as October's bills are paid, who can razz us?

>19
>just finished school, failed math
>works as phone salesman, asks for money for emergency help in syria
>realizing that growing up aint so fun
>has to start paying rent at home
>do drugs from time to time
>compulsary military service in a couple of months
>life is kind of messy rn
>want to play music for a living
>wat tf do

basically my life these days are getting knocked down and then suddenly things are fine, repeat.
looking forward tho

Today I saw that the last application I sent out was almost exactly a year ago and that I had been lying to others and also myself that I was still doing something when in reality I just gave up

you should never give up
i dont know what you do, or what you want to do, but you need to find some inspiration

no, but i made it better than i thought. in fact i am really lucky and happy

haha funny cat

>male
>17
>pretty sure on being bipolar somewhat
>overall good looking
>slightly asocial
>like spending time alone doing what I want
>have 18 y/o gf, quite decent
>life feels empty
>dropping molly w/ basically only friend and spacing out on raves
>making my own money for everything I need on illegal ways
>not rly sure what to do with life
>things r generally fine but sucks balls in the same time

wat do, I'm wasting life

21 crippled ugly virgin at least I'm not in total poverty...

Today I had to deal with some 19 year old pedo blackmailing my 14 year old sister into sending him nudes and sharing her rape story which he admitted he wanted to fap to. He even said he doesn't care if the FBI comes to his door as it gives him an excuse to kill himself.

Reminded me a lot of some of you guys.

i think it's fun to be stuck in a life like that

wrong thread bro

Always remember uncle Wyald's life advice

content

i have a sinking feeling that i should be doing more with my life and that my youth is passing me by

but day-to-day life is comfy as fuck

Nah, I was just pointing out some other dudes shitty life. Mine is great, though.

I don't know what to do with my life atm, i don't have any goals or motivation to do anything other than get home from work and play vidya. feels not so good man, all of my friends are on the other side of the country and if i move i abandon my grandma here in this shitty place with no one to do things with, don't know what to do to make things better..

the image creeped the shit out of me what the fuck

however that's what I feel like yeah

oh and yeah pic related

No, but we'll see where shit goes. I might get better.

5 grams of shrooms will not make you go insane. you might have a mental breakdown if thats what you want to do, but usually people just have a heavy trip at this level. once the drug is worn off, you will be the same. 20g of shrooms would probably reset you, but then again, so would 20 tabs of L and probably more reliably.

I'd be unhappy too if I bought fake xanax

Not right now, no. I'm so miserable I can't eat. Constantly thinking of necking myself.

why?

Nope. Guess I'll just list shit that's getting me down right now.

>Very low self esteem
>Constantly feel stupid compared to my friends with nothing intelligent or thought provoking to offer in conversations
>Only real passion in life is music and I suck at creating it
>No social skills
>In an impossible conflict with myself as to whether I want to be with this girl who is quite fat and wants to be with me. I do like talking to her and even find her attractive but I as harsh and brutal as it is, I wouldn't want to be seen in public with her... But then can I do better? Probably not.
>No idea what I want to do with my life

I wouldn't be surprised if I end up homeless.

The love of my life just broke up with me 2 days ago. And i bring the reason down to my issues pushing her away and not bring able to work on them fast enough for her and ultimately destroying one of the most beautiful things in my life.
It's an endless cycle of my deep seated issues destroying wonderful things in my life and I just can't see a way out of it.

Ye, if you don't like your life change what's shit or kys.

You're such a fucking retard.
>girlfriend broke up with me
>i cant go on living anymore
seriously an edgy retard

Currently working a busser job, just graduated high school,
Dont want to go back to school
Still dreams of making it big
Cant even afford health insurance
Want to move out so bad
Eh

i see

Half n half.
I have a good job that pays well and people actually appreciate what i do, but the hours make it tough to go out with friends or meet new people. I am 29 years old and still living at home because rent prices in the area are horrible and i was helping take care of my older brother, who passed away this year and now i need to be around to help my mother take care of the house. I'm overweight and nothing i do seems to help, yes i joined a gym and have been dieting for months. I am helping take care of a friend and her daughter and getting nothing back from it.