Bout right

/o/

Thought pol was jews

...wat

/his/

/vp/

/fit/

/his/

missing a whole bunch of keys that say "nigger," "kike," ">berg" etc.

Cred Forums

Continue?

Cred Forums

/x/

/ck/

This is extremely accurate

It's pasta

/adv/

GTR Fags btfo

sup reddit

Both cars are overrated

sup Cred Forums

>Everyone who disagrees with my retarded nazi hugbox is reddit

>reddit
Do you have a key just for that too? You certainly say it often enough that you should.

it looks like she jizzes on herself and the jizz goes back in time and transforms her

bout right

redditor scum pls leave

Cred Forums

ok, you're trying too hard now
it's not that serious

also Cred Forums

>board for faggot cartoons

I think you are getting a little too deep there bud

>>>/stormfront/
when I started posting on Cred Forums, reddit didn't exist and neither did Cred Forums. You faggots are so goddamned obnoxious that we put you in a containment board, but mods are lax about letting you cretins out now.

too many leftist retards are attacking Cred Forums recently

>I got triggered by a le nazi frong xD: the post
>>>/reddit/

/k/

Cred Forums

Meta

>can stir shit up but can't take it themselves
stop being such an obnoxious dipshit or stop bitching about the inevitable consequences, your choice.

/k/eddit? fascist? more like this:

TRIGGERED

Great picture!

>can't keep the bullshit on their own board
>ever
>we know the truth about the secret obango zionist trump librul mind control conspiracy and the whole world needs to know
>we have to warn the others about the shitskin mudraces conspiring to help the jews move the lizardmen into positions of power, this is the responsibility of the nazi race

>wonder why they get attacked

/lit/

Why are you so openly flaunting your insecurities?
Go back to your safe space Cred Forumstard

/o/

>sum a board up

i will take your bate, only becoz i know atleast i do not have a mutilated cock, and besides, the two men in the picture looks like fucking jews with those big noses... learn to aryan

[Eurobeat Intensifies]

/qa/

brrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttt on you, not recognizing the Fascist's place scene from Brat 2

Hurrrr reddit everywhere hillary pays people to post on Cred Forums it's all a conspiracy hurrrrrr

/r9k/

Cred Forums

I don't understand, is this like reverse bait?

ayy lmao

Cred Forums

ITT: Cred Forums gets completely and utterly blown the fuck out. Can't really think of any comebacks other than "librhul" and "reddit". Hilarity ensues.

>recently
They always cry about pol and beg mods to delete it at every opportunity.
Lurk more

*BRAAAAAAAP*

Hitler wasn't an Aryan and neither are most people on Cred Forums. Stupid but true.

Don't tell them that, they might call you a zionist lizard man.

Probably about 3 years ago, it's millenialchan now

ITT:samefagging leftists/redditors crying about Cred Forums
like clockwork

/d/

>damage control
k

isn't every board getting shit in this thread? why can't you just go back to Cred Forums if you're triggered by jokes?

>librhul

have you not noticed, summerfag / newfag , in all the years you have been here trying so hard with your shitposting, we still do not give a fuck about you or your opinions.. only becoz you suck a nigger dick so hard.. enjoy homo, coz yo mamma gon' die in her sleep tonight

Say that to my face irl and not on line and we'll see what happens cuck

>74 posts, 34 posters
butthurt retard Cred Forumsfag detected

>we still do not give a fuck about you or your opinions
You certainly don't, no sir, not even a little, not even enough to make you reply, nope, not even enough to get triggered by jokes in a thread where every board is being made fun of, nope, don't care, not even a little bit.

/k/ befriends /tg/

triggered?

learn to internet fgt

You ever seen that board pretending to be anime characters and saying shit like "baka" to each other
Really needs to die

>haha i was only pretending to be a poltard for the purposes of le jokey trolling u!
>i'm not actually a poltard who's been triggered by the sad fact that everyone outside of Cred Forums thinks i'm a living joke and makes fun of me for taking my racist conspiracy stuff seriously

seems legit

go shed some tears about Cred Forums in /qa/ faggot

Irony?
Learn to stay in your safe-space/hug box fgt.

Cred Forums can never take a joke. all jokes about them are a conspiracy funded by hillarys campaign to attack them

/qst/

/k/

Cred Forums

/x/

ITT: Cred Forums proves it's overrun with easily triggered crybabies

so buttfrustrated

Cred Forums again

abloo bloo!!!!!!1111 Cred Forums!!! waaaaaa!!!!

>He posts a picture meant to mock your hugbox
>"He" is butt frustrated
k

you should learn your place mr Tsuen Wan, b4 u get hurt

fgt

Cred Forums

/k/

/thread

/k/

>>projecting this hard

pretty accurate

how much does ctr pay you for shit tier trolling?

Cred Forums /his/ Cred Forums

Cred Forums

just change the 2014 to 2016 and its still accurate

/ck/

/out/

Cred Forums

here is a question for you mutilated trolls

how does it feel to wake up every morning with hatred in your hearts? Just because someone is more superior than you? you don't see me making shitty threads crying because God is more superior than I am? you got your money, so go suck a nigger cock, fuck that whore get aids and die.. you will do us all a favor being 6ft under feeding the planet

So, in other words, complete and utter cancer?

needs more global warming crying

"learn to internet" the cringe

>how does it feel to wake up every morning with hatred in your hearts?
Irony
>Just because someone is more superior than you?
Projecting
>you don't see me making shitty threads crying because God is more superior than I am?
Neither have I.
>you got your money, so go suck a nigger cock, fuck that whore get aids and die.. you will do us all a favor being 6ft under feeding the planet
Shitty bait

Underrated

Is it 2004 in this thread?

Cred Forums really hates music, I couldn't find a pic that portraits that board so here is another Cred Forums

Are they uma Thurman's?

Me gusta

>all that salt

Cred Forums

Cred Forumstards can you explain me how a board that calls everybody degenerates literally worships a faggot who fucks niggers.

/r9k/

Jesus thats pathetic. At least Cred Forums is edgy/cancerous enough to go beyond that.

I really cant tell who is trolling who at this point. All of these comments are retarded.

Yes

Well, because Cred Forumstards from burgerica are utterly retarded.
I'm don't even know what is this and why are you connecting it to us
i never see that in Cred Forums anyway

true

(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(mad?)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

Cred Forums

Cred Forums

thats Milo Yiannopoulos, the faggot whose dick you scum sucks everyday in that cowards circlejerk board.

To be fair, the traps werent too bad when they started being a thing, but yeah. Shits fucked. Its the kind of garbage that makes Cred Forums retarded.

Cred Forums

/k/

Honestly, I find Cred Forums to be more cancerous than /soc/. Its gotten really bad here.

/k/

It seems like Cred Forums is the most hated board here.

Found the newfag

>implying K-on is good

LUL

/d/

Cred Forums on Cred Forums

Cred Forums

Cred Forums
Full of mongs, queers, aspies and bedwetters.

I love you retarded fucks

Some Cred Forumsros just want to watch the world burn

That's because a lot of the stuff that should be on /soc/ is allowed to be posted here.

If shit was working better, we'd have less of that shit.

Every board

Cred Forums

why are you hating the most badass board on Cred Forums?

Also, stop with your Super Bowl world champions bullshit. You can't be the world champion if you're the only country that plays handegg professionally. Fucking Americucks.

Dunno why. Pol is super great fun

/soc/

Cred Forums

Cred Forums

tv is a ship board.

They are between /r9k/ and Cred Forums on the autism scale.

/asp/

really thats all there is on that shit fucking board. then imagine the guys talking about it...neckbearded bedwetting mama's boys for life.

>found your problem.

Cred Forums

Triggered but I can't argue with those dubs.

/mlp/

That is an accurate description of the meaning of the word "cuck". The nigger deposits his nigger sperm into the white bitch, then he leaves to go spend the rest of his life raping, rapping and robbing white society. The white bitch has the niglet. The cuck'd out white dude spends the rest of his life working his ass off raising the little niglet (and doing so is much harder than raising a white child).

Where's her dick?

OR they adopted the kid you fucking mong.

Censor it, mlpfags can't have nsfw images in /mlp/

They didn't. Stop being retarded on purpose.

Cred Forums is down the hall and to the left

He's a great man.

>implying any anime is good.

Dubs just verify the truth. Hail dubs.

Cred Forums

Shit tier troll. Go away.

You dont know that. This is why everyone thinks you guys are retarded. Your entire perception of the world is dictated by presumptuousness.

Cred Forums

>>The kid was adopted.

Cred Forums

Cred Forums
kill

youtube.com/watch?v=kEg8m3MZA8k

>>Your facts are interpreted as lies in my brain!

Cred Forums

The dog literally saw everything. He even tells the guy. What more fucking proof do you want, faggot?

yeah, because OP is a nigger loving cuck until he gets stabbed for not giving someone a dollar.

either way still a cuck

/fit/

Take my bate all over your face, moron.

Cred Forums

>what you wish Cred Forums was

Youre thinking of /k/ and Cred Forums's baby.

/po/

People adopt for all sorts of reasons; perhaps the woman is infertile but they still want to be parents?

Cred Forums

>tfw it's actually real
somebody stop him

That's the wrong kind of wrestling.

Cred Forums

/fit/

anti Cred Forums

There's blood in it... But it's fresh. So, I'm assuming the anus is slightly irritated.

Cred Forums proves the point

thats fucking stupid.

480t9d9

2016 Cred Forums

Cred Forums /ck/

Cred Forums Cred Forums

Cred Forums since 2009

THE ACCURACY

>/k/

TOP KEK AND DUBS CHECKED

first kek of today, thanks

to retared to see its posted already
must be /pol

is that really a political debate? anyway, they seem to be good friends.

Cred Forums

Sounds about right

Your lack of understanding doesn't mean something is stupid. Just a reminder in case you forgot what you were tought as you were 3yo.

kek Cred Forums to stupid to understand adoption

@705505419
(You)

They'd have no penis in /d/

/soc/

How does it feel to get more than two replies?
>Also, almost every board.

it's okay, he said "no homo"

Actually, it is every board. My fault.

>where is my body pillow

I think you meant to say:

>hillary ensues

Geddit? Hillary? Like Hillary Clinton? Cos she is paying people to come here and shill

Aaw, you would have gotten it if you were a Cred Forumstard

I guess you are just a shill. Liek all the other people who do not share my opinion

This is my life

Why are you pathetic bruh

Cred Forums

lol Hillary shills trying to enturbulate Cred Forums pre-debate, thread upon thread of it, various strategies even one trying to link us to "Satanism" - a valiant effort but it will do nothing to stop The Donald now, the memes have already been deployed

> implying anybody that disagrees with you are leftist, hillary supporting payroll shills

How's your tinfoil hat

> muhh redpills I see da real world muh muh

>Implying anyone gives shit enough to shill on Cred Forums
How's that autism working out for you?

Never heard of
Seems like you have some explanation to do, knowing about this faggot and all

/lgbt/

>Protip
Asians

Oh god this is great

Actually I wish a libertarian would win for once I just know it's not going to happen. I look at this more as a referendum of media's power over politics, if someone genuinely bullies and memes their way into the presidency the hammer has to come down on the media's scandalizing dickery or we'll end up with cults of personality, the ba'ath party comes to mind.

Basically Gary Hart was the final death knell of mature politics and the only reason the media doesn't just pick every elected official every year everywhere is because it, too, is divided and fights itself. Still doesn't mean I want to know how many hookers so and so has fucked or who has a small penis, I want to know their ideas and policies. TMZ-tier political media must die and the first thing The Donald will do is burn that bridge behind him. His egotism will serve our purpose.

You know we're not fooled, right? That we caught CTR red-handed doing meme research so they can try to counter meme magic by calling it racist? You guys are adorable.

It feels good knowing I'm not you cause you're such a massive faggot.

IS?

Can't believe it took this long for someone to post this. This is the only true answer for Cred Forums

>You know we're not fooled, right?
CTR shills on sites far more popular than Cred Forums. You Cred Forums fags really are swimming in USI.

Wat about dis doe