Any armyfags down for a military coup against Hillybert Clintwood if she wins?

Any armyfags down for a military coup against Hillybert Clintwood if she wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/story/2009/04/07/debunking-web-myths-about-fema-camps.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go for it. I'd watch your execution.

CIA is watching you.

/thread

Bump, Hillybert Clintwood is a menace to public safety and the task of executing her merits the full force of the U.S. Leggy.

While we're at it we should execute all faggots, trannies, niggers, beaners, fatties, SJWs, Tumblrinas, mudslimes, Jews, and libfag cucks who hate freedom.

There will probably be only a few good women left over, since most of them are evil feminazis. But that's okay. We can chain them up for breeding purposes and share them.

Armyfag stationed at jblm, let's do this

Here at bragg, fuck that bitch

What else is new? I'm an extremist, of course they're watching me. I don't give a shit, not like I'm ever personally going to do anything.

>not like I'm ever personally going to do anything

pussy

If you are really in the army you could help out by getting information. The public desperately needs the addresses of the 600 FEMA Concentration Camps in the USA. These death camps are staffed by UN troops in blue helmets. Look up the FEMA CAMP MASS GRAVES if you do not see the threat you are handicapped. Hillary is going to round up all of the Trump supporters and execute them in FEMA camps. Look up UN Resolution 2030 Disarmament of United States. Look up Obama's FEMA camp executive orders. This shit is not going away.

Hello FBI

Nope. I dont like Hillary as such but i think she will be stable. Her government will enrich her corporate masters but she wont mess with the nukes or cause any irreparable damage.

Trump might.

Not unless she decides she wants my firearm.

This.

Damn that's pretty extreme.

Don't be ridiculous, that warhawk will keep you so busy you won't have the time.

They are both sinful and will pollute our culture with hideous ideals. Trump is not a conservative, he is a right wing liberal. Hillybert is a left wing conservative. All liberalism and leftism must be eradicated.

I am the Batter. I have been assigned to a sacred mission. I must purify the whole country.

Purge the unclean spirits, Hillybert and Dump are both spectres working for the Queen.

That is not an argument. Furthermore, everything I posted is the truth. They are not hiding it anymore, these documents are out in the open.

You need to up the dose of whatever meds you're on, cause that shit is not working

>these documents are out in the open

go on then
lets see the the documentation
loon

CTR out in full force today

Jesus Christ. So now reality is a liberal conspiracy?

foxnews.com/story/2009/04/07/debunking-web-myths-about-fema-camps.html

Came into this thread to see a bunch of insane conspiracy theories. Was not disappointed.

slits. there's many types of slits. some are beautiful, like my beloved wife's slit. but the slit i recommend to you, oh purifier, is in your wrist, as deep as possible.

sand in my vagina

sand in my vagina

sand in my vagina feels good feels good

Denying there is a liberal conspiracy is a liberal conspiracy. It's been reported for a while now that Obama signed the right of the military to attack US citizens back around June.
He isn't signing that to fight BLM, he hates whitey.
There's also documents regarding the UN taking people's guns by force.

Hillary said in 2015 we need to create "fun camps" for adults where people will be separated into Red and Blue sides.
Now nonwhite troops from the UN just showed up and people are seeing their vehicles around the country.