twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like godzilla

Sweden
YES

As a country or as a culture no.

Foods okay

only because of rins thighs

Only for Godzilla, the women, and jackie chan

They're ok. Kinda xenophobic, but ok. Pretty cool and brutal history, a long with a very vibrant culture. Bottom line, they are ok.

TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY!

Chekd. Yes

HEY KISAMAS,

WATASHI NO NAMAE WA ANANIMUS OFFU KAKUSU TO WATASHI WA KIRAI EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ANATA. ALL OF ANATA ARE FAT, BAKA BAKA NO-LIFES WHO SPEND EVERY SECOND OF MAINICHI MITERUING AT BAKA PICTURES. ANATA WA SUBETE THAT IS WARUI IN THE SEKAI. HONTO NI, HAVE ANY OF ANATA EVER GOTTEN ANY NEKO? I MEAN, WATASHI GUESS IT'S TANOSHI MAKING FUN OF HITOS BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN UNKAWAIINESS, BUT MINNA TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. KORE WA WORSE THAN ONANI-ING TO PICTURES ON HESUBUUKU.

SHIRANAI HITO JA NAI DESHO? JUST HIT WATASHI AND BE SURE TO GANBARIMASU. WATASHI WA PRETTY MUCH PAAFEKUTO. WATASHI WAS AMERIKAN FUTUBORU NO CAPTAIN, TO WATASHI WAS HAJIMASHTATER ON WATASHI NO BASUKETOBOORU TEAM. DONNA SUPOTSU DO ANATA ASANBOU. OTHER THAN "ONANI TO NAKED DRAWN NIPPONJIN"? WATASHI MO GET HOMO JA NAI A'S, TO WATASHI HAS A BANGING KAWAII SHOUJO(KANOJO WA BLOWJOB WO SHIMASHITA, KUSO WA HONTO NI CASH.) ANATA WA ALL KISAMAS DARE SHOULD JUST KOROSU THEMSELVES. DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU FOR LISTENING.

yes

SHINKANSEN

Wut

Tohsaka Rin

Pleases

Old men

For money

Sounds hot, sauce?

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

Fuckin weeb

exhentai.org/

No,
they made sonic
encouraged it's spreading
made mario wear a fursuit
burn japan, burn
i'll decapitate miku on stage.
i'll spread terror rough japan.
i am god

LOOK AT THIS CHUUNI FAGGOT

(´・ω・`)らんらん ⇒ らんらんの挨拶だよ! 1日1回は必ずらんらん しようね!

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

source?

we found the only one who missed that game. hint: it's out since months

I like visiting there but wouldnt ever live or work there again. Well I might be willing to live there if i didnt have to work.
Beautiful culture but as mentioned they are xenophobic and even though many of them admire Americans or just white people, you will experience racism and prejudice treatment.

fag

Wolf girl with you

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE139061.html

Go fuck (you)rself with a cactus

hello random rage

>705503640

Thanks for the (you)

youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY

(´・ω・`)らんらん?

youtube.com/watch?v=rLnxO75bO3E

youtube.com/watch?v=WWB01IuMvzA

youtube.com/watch?v=iIzgqDDYL1g

youtube.com/watch?v=DCc2WXNMZOk

i love germany and japan cause nazi power and hentai

youtube.com/watch?v=tn0TVNtJwoQ

youtube.com/watch?v=_GfqGpTMrts

youtube.com/watch?v=PtPOxlHoWBQ

>i'll spread terror rough japan.
>I am god

Godzilla?

On /be since early 00's
I just got back to Japan on business. Last time was 004.

Holy Shit a Japan love thread.
Cosmic coincidence.
Oh, I'm 57 years old. Japan is crowded and humid as fuck.
Yep, i like it here. But not to live.
It's 2am and I'm wide awake. Lol.

They have changed a lot over the years, seen them at download in the UK this year, and you can't tell Yui and Moa apart any more.

When they were younger you could not now.

Still wish to see them focus more on the band now, and release more because they are at that age they can now.

I am gonna be pissed off at the new year, no more Batsu game from Downtown and Cocorico (Gaki no Tsukai), for the first time in so many years it will feel boring.

Took this. She was wearing a weird dress and had fake red hair. With 5 inch heels. Very affected.

Smooth trains. Always crowded.

I'm in Kukubunji now. Western burbs of Tokyo.

If you ever want to work in Japan, a job as a train cleaner is one of the best paid and best hours.

When a train comes in and is empty you have 7 minutes to quickly clean the carriage you are assigned with a couple of others.

Now Japanese are usually tidy anyway, so not much to do, and you do that for 4 hours a day, but get paid for 8. And it is a great hourly rate too.

Very difficult to get it, but if you do... you are set for life.

arigato.

I saw this in action. They have very clean trains.

But I am an executive so lol no train job for me.

They are woefully ignorant still of gaijin. Jesus.
But lots of signs in English in Tokyo, so that's good.

youtube.com/watch?v=xQOXxmznGPg

In all of my 8 years browsing this website, I've seen everything there is to see, gore, space programs, corpses, rapes, EVERYTHING, but not once, in my entire fucking life, have I ever seen someone SO FUCKING SALTY, That they lash out at a COMPLETE STRANGER, ON AN ANONYMOUS FUCKING IMAGEBOARD, FOR BEING HELPFUL.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lohZV1lVzs

yui is best

y-y-you too

Yeah... Maybe to much.

I love what an entertaining train wreck they are.

That is the most painful anime I have ever seen. Finishing it was a dagger through my heart.

Worst girl wins
Best girl shoots herself in the foot and cries

It really was a bad anime. But god DAMN if the girls were not at the bare minimum cute. I'd a Ruri. I'd a Ruri so fucking hard her sisters would feel it.

I love Japan PERIOD!

Yes
but only as westernized industrial country with high IQ and samurai history

I lived there for a while. It's alright.

No.

Japan has some cool cultural exports, a low crime rate, beautiful scenery...

...it also has low productivity vs. high work rate, a high suicide rate and many old fashioned ideas that suck.

Just like any other country, it's a mixed bag. Weebs fetishise the Japanese and generally know a fuck ton about anime, but have a very narrow view of Japan as a whole.