Where's the easiest place to commit suicide by jumping from tall building in Melbourne?

Where's the easiest place to commit suicide by jumping from tall building in Melbourne?

As in somewhere I could slip through grating or reach the roof and definitely die. I'm talking 20 floors at least.

Any help appreciated. I'm delivering girl butt here.

help a dude an hero

pls

you dudes won't even help a dude die come on

you don't want to be able to tell people that you were there in that thread when that guy was convinced to jump and turn himself into red paste?

Sage

fine I'll get gun licence and kill myself that way

You really should reconsider and shit. Maybe join the army, rob a bank, do heroin. Whatever, just don't kill yourself, unless you have a terminal illness it's not worth t.

If that is the case however I've heard people on here talk about exit bags, supposed to be painless.

Seek help bro

Thank you for the advice, but I'm not asking for alternatives. I'm asking for easily accessible tall buildings. Don't want help.

Inhaling Helium with a bag over head is supposed to be a pretty peaceful way to go

Buy a fairly expensive camera, go to a skyscraper, and tell the people inside that you work for [newspaper] and want to take a panorama shot of the city. If they let you up to the roof, take a running leap.

Dunno if it'd work, but it was my plan when I was a suicidal little bitch.

I'll keep that in mind. But I don't want to gas or poison myself, survive, and then be a burden on others.

Not the worst plan. Cheers.

Don't do it mate.
Helium exit bag it or just live.

From Townsville here. Find yourself a girlfriend, self harm if you need to. Just dont die mate, theres a lot you need to experience.

Like another user said, if you're gonna die, do heroin instead. Not like life is worth it anyway?

Why does it have to be easy and accessible? It its going to be your last few moments on earth why not make a big show of it?

If you want to take time and jump from the building peacefully then your not ready to die.

You won't survive. It's completely painless, you die because the helium replaces the oxygen and your brain can't tell the difference, so it just dies from lack of oxygen.

From turning on the tank til death will be at the very very most 10 minutes, quick painless and garunteed.

Yeah, well, I eventually got my shit together and now I feel great. Took 7 years, but I'm 25 now and love my life.

Shit can change man, especially when you get your happiness momentum going.

Are you male or female?

I have a girlfriend. I know this probably sounds obscenely stupid but neither that nor anything else makes me want to stay here. But maybe you're right Queensland friend, should fuck around in other ways before making the leap. I'll give it a thought.

I hope you don't survive OP, I respect your choice but fuck running the risk of being a vegetable for the next 50 years

Don't want to make a display. Want to do it 0400.

Cheers man, I'll factor that point in.

Male.

I agree. There's a lot of shit to try before you die and if you're going out anyway why not at least try a bunch of shit you haven't done before? Doesnt even have to be drugs. Shit, sell all your stuff and go walkabout. Have a three way with whores. Go somewhere you've never been. Kill your enemies. Pick up an asian chick. Commit some crimes. Go out on a high note.

Try wellbutrin

That's a pretty good idea. Have considered just fucking off and walking down the Princes Highway. May as well do it.

Thanks user for the exit bag idea. see you all

Dunno what point you're trying to make but cool shark.

just use a fucking gun u faggot its fast and leaves no mess

How old are you OP?

Hard to get access to firearms in Australia. I don't have a licence and I don't want to go to a firing range and mess up their business by offing myself there.

Have you ever been to Mount Buller?

Save yourself for another 6 months and apply for a job at at place called Kooroora

I'll get you a job and you'll awaken yourself

This Mountain saved me, It'll save you too

Why you want to kill yourself?

Same age as I, youre a melbourner i assume?

I've been to Falls, but not Buller. How did it save you mate?

I have no hope for the future and am quite useless.

Correct.

Dont go running away now, no time like the present to have a little fun

How are you useless and what have you done with your life?

[email protected] email me youre number and I'll give you a call right now

your*

ok then just overdose in ur basement or something

Sounds like you already are a burden on others. Pathetic cunt.

Lower middle class upbringing in nuclear family, siblings are kicking arse at life. Friends kicking arse at life. I'm pretty much a spanner in all of it. People would be sad at me going but they'd get over it pretty quick.

Thanks for the offer. May get in contact.

>be an abbo
>crash the car drunk on petrol
>just wait for a mate

Well yeah. That's why I made this thread Einstein.

Not even kidding

Not long left now

Do it sooner rather than latter, I have to run soon but I still want to make that call

OP, do you have art or programming experience? I'll fly you out to Cali and give you a job

This.

OP, I know it's a cliche but suicide is a permanent solution to something that more often than not is a temporary problem. Please reconsider. Who knows what the future could bring.

They got any building over four stories? That should pretty much guarantee it, dumbass.

Dont do it

Haha if I had talent like that, this thread would exist. Cheers tho.

Thanks for the thought.

I'm aware of that. I just want to be absolutely sure so as not to make anyone try to keep me alive after a barely survivable fall.

Email me your bloody phone number you idiot! This shits impersonal as fuck

Unless you're still a kid and made of rubber you will die from a fall over 60 feet. If you really want to ice the cake, do a belly flop

Belly flop is the idea. Not interested in Cred Forums physics, the possibility of death needs to be absolute.

They get a fuckin gun Jesus christ. I can tell by how indicisive you are and the fact that u need to post your whole life story on here that you're too pussy to kill yourself. You just want attention. If you really wanted to kys you would have already thrown yourself from that building.

What building? That's why I'm asking. I don't own a gun and don't have access to one. This isn't a country where Walmart dispenses AR-15 derivatives. You a bit dense mate?

Mate let it go leave it for another day. You said you were gonna do it 0400 it's now 0425. Sleep it off

Fucking nigger the best place to commit suicide is to take a fucking butcher's knife lacerated your testicles and shove it down your own fucking throat you god damn nigger fucker

lol I meant 0400 on the day I find the right building (not about to jump off a poorly secured apartment and survive), but point taken

Like I said, if u really wanted to do it you would just go do it. U don't need to be bill nye the fucking science guy to judge how far you have to fall to your death. Talk it cheap. Do it or don't do it, just shut the fuck up already.

Interesting take on the situation. I haven't boned a black chick before but if you'd point me to one that'd be great.

Fair call.

But for real does anyone know a building >20 stories with an easily accessible roof?

This is the part where normally I would say "kill yourself" but I know you wont.

Well that's the idea man. Just want a good building for it. Sickening survival stories are a dime a dozen, don't want to joint their ranks.