Continiou old cuck thread you know how it works

continiou old cuck thread you know how it works

nother pick of my gf

Moar

So, do you share her, or is this a fantasy of yours?

What would you do to my wife i also have more if anyone is interested

Throw her over the arm of that chair in the back then go to town on her

Why cant you spell user?

Push her down on the bed, make her suck my cock, then throw it in her pussy. I'd pound her hard until I nutted deep inside her with no condom.

If she got pregnant, you'd have to raise my kid for me.

Here is a close up of her pussy

got anymore of her in these?

Yeah, I'd nut in her HARD. Does she know you want her fucked by a guy with a bigger cock than you?

She knows i want to share her! I dont care about cock size! Shes not into huge cocks she can barely take all of mine sometimes it hurts her. I just like to see her pleased by something other than me!

Whereabouts do you live? I can come pound her pussy and make her cum over and over again.

She wont go for it she says she is happy with what she has and only wants me! But a guy can dream right

I would love to watch that

I would fuck her hard from behind until she creamed on my cock - then I would pull it out and have her suck it clean before I came on her face.

Let's see her asshole

Aw a little cutie that needs her face fucked by a real man

I would love to see her cum hard on cock! Then cum on her face! I dont have any pics of her asshole

gf?

yeh...wanna see her get used

Well i could certainly turn her into my willing little slave

mmm do it, use her how you like

Would rape with Shovel

naw she's like 14

shes 21

New Updated 2016 Tor/Deepweb Links!
>>Enjoy!

She loooks german.

Yeah i can see her getting orders to put on extra makeup, just for me to ruin, make that mascara running down her cheeks

do it...ram your cock deep down her throat

putting her on her back, head over the edge of the bed, holding her arms down and fucking her little throat hard

mmmm yes...make her drool run all over her face

What would you do to my fiancé?