Hey atheists do you have any evidence against God's existence?

Hey atheists do you have any evidence against God's existence?

do you have any proof of gods existence ?

/thread

Logical fallacy

>thread

How do you know anything exists? Existence is just in your mind.

War, famine, disease, pestilence, entropy, etc.

irony is off the charts with this one

No. As much as some of us like to pretend there is real proof against the existence of any God(s), in reality there just isn't. No real proof exists either way.

Religion is simply an outdated simpler version of current law and gouvernment. both provide rules and regulations which keep society intact.

The premise is non-falsifiable. This universe could be a simulation and god a programmer, fair chance of that, but ultimately god as defined in terrestrial doctrine isn't very compelling.

All major religions give stories of divine rules that are constantly broken. The creator can't be loving or even fair with the amount of suffering, inequality and injustice in the world.

Dunno. Call him on your phone and ask him over to jerk you off, faggot.

Cam/pix or didnt happen

(You simple minded fuck.)

I don't, but in case he exists, he must be a funny guy to overlook his priests fucking altar boys. Man, this is some cool management he's leading.

He never calls me back.

You cant disprove something that has not been proven.

The ball is in your court, good luck with that.

>Hey atheists do you have any evidence against God's existence?
I don't need any. Remember Hitchen's Razor

every time anyone prays or the fact that ancient gods the original ones where aliens only yons of evidence i hsve been in a plane you got proof of heaven?

my plane didnt crash into it have a good day gots for uneducated non intelectusls science explains rain and drought no need for god anymore.

Actually you are the one making a logical fallacy as you are the one making a positive claim "god exists"
The one who makes a positive claim is the one that must prove it, this is the very basis of logic itself.
"This ball is red, here is the red ball"
Until you show that god exists, logically it doesn't exists.

also it explained droughts and such for people when we where primitive and stupid its just sad some are still so primitive and stupid.

Why is Anders Breivik in there?

if you say so.

Religion ruins the world everyday due to stupid niave people still people mass suicide in gods name as cults like swine most of them are american now atleast just religion is stupid.

They where all supposed to die in the crusades if there ever was a god it was an alien visotor and wouldnt like us warring and drawing pictures of it as a mere human so anyways. next.

world would be better if religious people wipped each other out.

thats cuz hes my man back off bitch.