Ask a lucky guy with 10 ounces anything

Ask a lucky guy with 10 ounces anything.

So barely over a half pound? Cool.

Make an invention OP

Why do I never feel anything when smoking weed?

Try some loud shit man.

>[
Try edibles, it metabolizes differently. May work

What makes it luck? Was it home grown, stolen, or bought for a very low price?

Edibles will fucking be way too much for someone who never feels anything. Same for me.

How do you smoke? A pipe? Bong? Do you hold the flame onto the herb and scorch it to shit?

Picture of the green gold?

How much did you pay for that shit?

inhale pussy

Op here.
Good friend of mine gave it to me on the house for helping him dig his f 650 out of the ditch.

How else would you smoke weed without fire?

Probably some shit weed then

Op again. I use a blowtorch for my pipe.

He gave you like a thousand dollars (at least) worth of weed for helping him get his truck unstuck? Damn good friend right there

>edibles will be way too much

Never understood this stigma, my brother and I smoke flower, concentrates and have tried edibles and they always failed to do anything.

Is it because of our tolerance?

Did you do that all at the same time?

Yes, you build tolerance after smoking shitton of weed. Just like with anything else.

what is your address?

OP again. I get this loud shit called Platinum blue cheese. It's some good shit man.

123 Sesame street

10 oz is a good little haul.

No haha, but we habitually smoke flower and concentrate and have tried edibles to no effect.

Thanks sherlock, you reiterated my question into an answer.

Op here, about to smoke some banana kush.

What strain? Home Grown or Pass through? THC content available? How about a pic of some sticky trichomes. Are they capitate-sessile, capitate-stalked, or bulbous?

The kind you smoke.

Get with the times Cred Forumsro. Weed is evolving through selective breeding, 10 oz of weed can vary greatly in value.