What is God to you?

What is God to you?

Pic related btw

The Christian God

A cocksucking faggot.

To me time is god. It controls nearly every aspect of the universe in the sense that we are just going through time without any real direction other then forward, it controls how long we live how long things are still able to work even how long the universe will be here. so if time was god it would make sense why so many people fear it. just my thoughts tho

You're in the wrong place.

Nailed it

This

You asked, dumbass.

That isn't OP. OP is me.

So the Jewish god, but you also believe in Jesus.
I like OP's flying spaghetti monster.. I'm a atheist at the moment but would like to convert to a pastafari, they're so peacefull and spaghetti loving people... I also love the pastafari hat.

I don't believe you. Take a screenshot showing the (You)s

Closest thing I can think of is the Christian Holy Spirit that kinda flows through everything. There's probably a closer representation in a different religion but I haven't bothered to figure out which because it's really a very small part of my life anyway.

Nope. I don't care whether you believe me or not.

Then I'm right. I think it's you because you capitalize the beginning of every sentence meaning ur posting from a phone or you have the habit of doing so. Kind of narrows it down. But your refusal to provide screenshot pretty much confirms it. Get fucked

I'm atheist and God's a spaghetti monster! I get it now?

I'm the real OP and I do care if you believe me

LOL this guy thinks OP gives a shit

>it dont
>it
>dont

*Heavily breathing*

Bonham

The Fuhrer of the Third Reich

>OP gets caught with his pants down
>Proceeds to samefag even harder
Classic

I literally don't give a shit. All I want is for people to post their versions of God. BTW the first is me. The 2nd is an imposter.

This

I'm one of the other fags you think is OP but I'm not OP.

These dubs.
>check em

Holy shit guys it's fucking god

Czechd

That thing in the mirror