I'm being gangstalked and the people carrying it out are on this forum

I'm being gangstalked and the people carrying it out are on this forum.

Any ideas why this is happening?

yes

Go on

Am I being detained or am I free to go?

you've given too little information to provide a proper response

Unless this is now a police state, I know my rights and I'm asking a simple question here. Am I being detained?

Did you remember to take your medication today?

Am I free to go?

You're not being gangstalked you paranoid delusional fucking cretin

no sir, you are being corralled.

You are obviously under suffering from a severe mental illness. No one from this forum is stalking you, and no one on this forum has anything to do with the police in any country (and so, can't tell you anything about being 'detained')

Itt a faggot 12 year old pretending to be a paranoid schizo except hes just a faggoy. Commit suicide irl

Am I free to go?

Kill yourself irl faggot.

That's not nice to say to OP. He's being gangstalked. Make him feel better.

No. If you leave the designated area 15x15m, you will be detained and amnesiacs administered.

I'm allergic to amnesiacs.

They know

You're just paranoid and out of your mind. Kill yourself before you hurt someone.

Everything will be ok. I tell him that all the time.

No, you aren't. Trust me.

But my doctor said otherwise.

we paid him off. The hakor known by 4chins will see you soon

Look at the little kid rping being even more of a faggot then he already is. What a loser. Ignoring all the pists calling him a fag to rp with the people playing along with this fag. Suicide irl fag

all the pists are just kidding. Nobody wants him to die silly.

I wouldnt mind it

This is anonymous, I am the lead hacker known as Cred Forums. Identify yourself and I can see what files we have open on you, if any

This is a very calm, relaxed, laid-back post. I think we should keep it that way. Everybody, all two of us, should just be happy.

does that... does that technique reliably work?
Like, on martial arts moves you get to practice thousands of times with your sparring partners but...

I'm trying to imagine the situation on creating that move
>General, sir, I need to request a hundred death-row prisoners so my soldiers can practice the Helmet Neck Break move.
>How many soldiers are being trained?
>Assuming they all do it perfectly within 10 prisoners... 10 soldiers, sir.
>That seems like a waste. So these will be elite soldiers?
>Well... No sir because they'd have to put themselves within enemy firing range to do this, so...

how did this move get created wat

In WWII, commando units developed special tactics for removing sentries silently during night operations (no night vision goggles back then). One method (the most popular) was the fairbairn-sykes fighting knife, a thin double bladed knife designed to pierce the ribs from behind to kill quickly and with little blood. A second method developed was this one, the neck-break method, but it was infinitely less reliable because of the difficulty of performing it and the number of conditions that it required (enemy had to be unaware of you, wearing a tightly secured helmet, and no backpack/body armor/equipment belt to protect his spine. Ultimately, the knife saw a lot more use.

huh. Yeah, that's kind of along the lines I was expecting, that it would be less used due to unreliability.
Even with no knife, I expected a stranglehold to be more common simply because it's easier to get into position and eliminate noise, even though it's slower... Thanks, user.

i laughed.

A choke is good, but it also has many conditions that need fulfilling. The worst thing about using a choke to remove sentries silently is that you must grapple with them for at least 10 seconds, during which they can kick, punch, and, if they break the hold, yell for their comrades. Choking has a much lower success rate than you might imagine, but many soldiers who expected to have to eliminate enemies silently carried a purpose built tool for the job -- garrote wire.

>stranglehold

You mean a Garrott? Wouldn't that be better than simply grabbing them?

Hivemind, nigga