It's going to be glorious

It's going to be glorious

Other urls found in this thread:

desmoinesregister.com/story/news/politics/reality-check/presidential/2016/03/14/viral-photo-fabricates-hillary-clinton-quote-guns/81779030/
youtube.com/shared?ci=XasTAxH-bLk
youtube.com/watch?v=h1Lfd1aB9YI
youtube.com/watch?v=x72oBpk9WPI
youtube.com/shared?ci=wq_RrUim4tk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah glorious when Hillary coughs up a fuckin lung live on stage

I'll be watching on YouTube. I wanna comment live.

You realize she's going to destroy him, right?

fucking LOL

I've yet to hear a valid argument against the Trumpinator.

el o el

kek

Hillary Clinton coughs and collapsed onot her custom built podium .Trump rushes to her side. Media immediately starts in on a rhetoric of trump leaving his podium during a question and therefore forfeiting losing the debates. As her "staff" run on stage with medical supplies they just happen to be carrying to defibrillate her Cnn announced a victory for Clintom

it sure will, dingus. but not how you think.

Trump has never answered a question.

You should probably read something other than Cred Forums then.

genuine question from a curious foreigner, what are trumps' policies aside from build a wall and anti-raghead shit?

>I only watch the the msm tells me to
Nice bullshit

She still has 6 1/2 hours to cancel her appearance at the debate. I wonder if she'll last the 45 minutes she gets to talk without coughing up a lung and shitting herself. I'm gonna make popcorn.

>msm
typical trump supporter

stay out of foreign affairs and don't send our troops into someone elses fight.

>Stop illegal immigration, make the legal process more accessible
>Switch to a more isolationist foreign policy, withdraw from Eastern Europe, allow NATO countries to build up their own armies instead of relying on America
>Switch to a protectionist economic policy, opt out of harmful deals which force Americans to compete with some shithole company in China (TPP), impose tariffs and subsidize with that capital

Those are the important ones, might have missed some.

Can't fucking wait

thanks much appreciated
more useful than this cunt

so we know what giant-douche is about
now someone tell me what turd-sandwhich's policies are

Just to add
> Tax overseas trade that tax US trade
> less bs tax loop holes for huge multinationals
> know mentioned it, but build a huge wall to take back control of immigration
I'm hoping that Trump works with China and ends up building a wall from California to the UK and then on to China, who then puts a hyperspeed train on top, wind turbineds down the sides, and damn up the whole world,
> Trade
> Energy use
> Googles trying to get into white countries
> SOLVED.

Honestly, if she wins, America is so fucked for its utterly comically corrupt voting system.
I commented on another thread how she's going to win with a 510% vote, having won the vote of all Americans to have ever lived.

The main reason I'm not voting for her is that she wants another useless assault weapons ban. The first one failed so bad that another one would be even more worthless. That means the only reason to do it would be to restrict more useless things and eventual repealing of the 2A altogether. Once it's gone the rest will follow.

> citation needed.]
> He's gone broke! (So has she, which is sad considering how much she takes in bribes)
> He's had sex with girls!
Shillery has had girls murdered who good ol' bill raped. Not to mention the pedophile friends she has gotten off rape charges of 12 year old girls with her jew tricks.
> He does business with people who do business with other businesses who are questionable
She takes bribes from the anyone, jew, ISIS, ANYONE, she sold nukes to the Russians, helped ISIS take over Libya, took money from laforge who got the money from ISIS, took money from the Saudi's in exchange for military aid.. she's the multi-national-mega-jew-sandnigger-feminazi wet dream.
The fact she even made it this far, is a dark day for the US and the world.

implying the mob knows what a valid argument is

This, kek.

Trump could school her until she died of coughing on stage but people would still scream

"AAAHHHHHH TRUMP BTFO THE CROWD CHEERED FOR HER SHE MUST BE RIGHT"

This might be the first Hillary meme I've ever seen. It's pretty spicy too, good job CTR.

She's still going to die screaming, but good job.

What happened?

Debate tonight.

Ah. Giant Douche or Turd Sandwich.

I agree. If you're scientifically literate it's very apparent she is far more knowledgeable in every field of science. She's also a more seasoned politician in terms of worldly information, current issues, foreign affairs etc. Just like the last debates she is going to out a knife in him and make him look stupid. Plus she has Obamas speech writers helping and they have a lot of ammo against Trump. It won't even be close. Trump will get fucked.

The funny thing about the whole "they have a lot of ammo on Trump", is no matter how much she has on him, he has fucking a hundred times more on her. And he doesn't need researchers for this shit, it's all public knowledge.

The media is so obviously in favour of Hillary, they look at Trumps anthill of a history, while ignoring Hilary's mountain.

You say she's smarter in the sciences, which really has nothing to do with the presidency, I could say Trump is smarter in commerce and it would mean nothing.

Trump is infinitely more charismatic however, and capable of going off script. Unlike her.

She'll get fucked on any issue of substance, but we can expect a lot of lob balls for her.

Capitalize names moron.

Scientific info is relevant to presidency in terms of environmental, energy and healthcare decisions such as abortion, global warming, renewable energy, education and its funding (recognizing its importance by observed ignorance) etc. It has a real place in politics. The blind leading the blind is bad.

can we start a #topless4trump

>grammar police

Pls leave

Love this post because China is NOT A FUCKING PART OF THE TPP

typical Trump supporter, doesn't know shit but sure likes to pretend

literally is banking on the female vote. if she can convince enough dumb women to vote for her, she'll win.
cause having a woman president is SO IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!
though, if she is elected the first woman president, i wouldn't be surprised if she's the last female president in a loooooooong time. she seriously makes everyone around her and associated with her look BAD.
not that i want trump to win either, but i loathe hillary, so..

Knowledge leads to substance. He lacks substance and is only charismatic to those who agree with him. Most of his voters are lower education. He feeds on the stupid and his charismatic behavior only seems so to those whom fail to read between lines. I will enjoy watching him get fucked tonight.

>You say she's smarter in the sciences, which really has nothing to do with the presidency, I could say Trump is smarter in commerce and it would mean nothing.
>Trump is infinitely more charismatic however, and capable of going off script. Unlike her.
lmao

do trump supporters not know that trump doesn't care, and i'm pretty sure was in support, of trannies using whatever bathroom they want?

Trump having any competency whatsoever is the best meme of 2016

You're right in that the president has the power to make policies, where your thinking is wrong is you think that ONLY the president has to make decisions.

There is a reason the president has a small army of advisors to accompany them, because nobody expects every president to be well versed in every academic subject out there.

Again, by your logic Hillary can't lead the country because she doesn't know as much about commerce as Trump. It's stupid.

can't wait to come on Cred Forums and Cred Forums on election night when they call it for Hillary. Or even better, the next day when the despair is really kicking in.

clinging to the fantasy that trump knows about commerce, nice.

Meh, I'll admit I was wrong, but China could easily be substituted for (country raping America on trade). Vietnam. Happy now?

You're stupid. I never said the president solely makes decisions. You assumed I said that. A stupid president may try to get policies that are stupid approved. Children are then influenced by wrong words of a figure they look up to.

He promotes ignorance. Your reading level isn't very good, is it?

Trump is charismatic? What?

None of these refute the points I made.

The phrase "knowledge leads to substance" is about as meaningless as you can get.

Do you think Hillary is "substantial" because she's had a lifelong career in politics? Certain knowledge takes precedence over others?

It means nothing.

we can all dream the impossible user
im sure your parents dream of you moving out someday

You can insult all you like, but if you don't think presidents make all the decisions, why then do you think presidents need to be well versed in random areas of academia?

You also seem to be ignoring my example which counters your thinking, that Hillary knows less about Trump in commerce, and is therefore unqualified, by your logic.

I was happy with your first post, because it was such a prime example of the lack of actual knowledge driving Trump supporters, not to mention Trump himself.

I wish Trump had the mental capacity to discover that China is not part of the TPP, like you just did within about 30 seconds. He's linked China with the TPP more than once.

Actually the TPP is part of a large multi-national effort to gain leverage against China. If you are against China, the TPP is a good thing.

Trump has no clue, and it's funny.

Also funny is that the Democrats have been pushing the protectionist agenda for decades, the Republicans have always been pro globalization. But suddenly protectionism is a policy people voting Republican are standing on? GOLD.

Actually yes. Her decisions can be made more readily with her own input rather than being purely dependent on her advisors. Some knowledge outweighs others in various jobs. She's more qualified for the position. Should a computer programmer train a bear or an animal behavioral psychologist if they apply for a job? Trump is the coder in this case.

Tyn foyle

I've never gotten these threads. Being young and edgy I guess. But, what ever.

So are you on Palmers tab or what? All of this pro trump crap coming out of Cred Forums feels constructed. It's too structured to be real. I can see through this bullshit.

See:

A president is also an influential figure. You want a more informed person answering interview questions on the spot. Plus sometimes they do make quick decisions. She is more equipped to do that than him.

You'd vote for Hitler if he were running.

China is on the wait list for entry to the TPP, and TPP is explicitly globalist.

Regardless of what previous stances of the parties have been, it's pretty clear which is which in this election.

Trump isn't an establishment candidate anyway, so comparisons to the past are meaningless.

Also my logic is:

Her training is geared more towards this by no contest. Weak analogy son. Very weak.

yeah, her track record is pretty good. she did a lot of good work in previous government positions

now lol with me

Population
Vietnam- 90million
China- 1.3 billion

Not happy now

What's it like in there?

weak brain, that's exactly what he was saying

typical liberal retard

Mistakes are made and unavoidable or spontaneous events can seem like mistakes.

Look at what happened around some events Republicans marked as failures to be sure it was a mistake or unrelated to a decision.

WWF SMACK-DOWN!

...how... how are brains weak?

These points are incredibly pedantic. We were initially talking about policies, now somehow it matters to give an interview question quickly?

What value is there in a president making a decision without the input of advisors, just because they have prior knowledge? Does that make them above taking advice? Snap decisions are often in matters of defence only, and even then, it's not like fucking jeopardy, time is always taken.

Hillary being a career politician normally wouldn't be a bad thing, but she is THE career politician, and an incompetent one at that. The fact that anyone would want her to lead shows a lack of information.

underrated joke right there

I'm buying some tacos(the real shit, alpastor) and I'm gonna watch the debate with Cred Forums. It's gonna be a good day.

Out of comments? We're done then. Back to studying my medical books. Have fun blue collar fag. Your boy dies tonight at the debates.

What did she mean by this?

Underrated post

Yeah, on the wait list. To get on, they'll have to make numerous concessions to bring regulations in line with those specified in the TPP. Environmental, labour regulations, currency, health/safety, banking, inspections etc. etc. This is how the world works, the fact that they have, at a late stage, begun expressing interest in the TPP is evidence of how well process is working and how damaging to China it will be if they are not a member state.

The past party stances are relevant for the sake of comedy, the same people who have been voting pro-globalization for decades are now hollering that Trump is going to stand up to China, that's hilarious

Trump has put money and time into researching into biodiesel production among many other things. All environmentally friendly and cost effective. Hillary is just an idiot who has people talk for her that's it. She doesn't have an intelligent independent thought in her head unless you count Machiavellian thoughts.

Trade deficit regardless.

>Unattainable or Undesirable
Tough choice.

EAT SHIT NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT BITCH

Actually it would be gross as fuck but it should be on the debate bingo chart.

See:

Taking advice is important but sometimes things are done with little to no advice. Even important moves and they can be made in offense too. Time is limited sometimes. There but limited so ones own rationale is tested and largely used. Harvard grad genius incompetent? Again, you lack info on the full scale of some situations. FOX news is often wrong too. Back to my medical journals once more. Watch your boy get killed in the debates.

I care.

Nothing because it is made up.

desmoinesregister.com/story/news/politics/reality-check/presidential/2016/03/14/viral-photo-fabricates-hillary-clinton-quote-guns/81779030/

Non-american here, is the election tomorrow?

Yes. Do you never question authority? Do you think that she's above criticism because she has a degree?

30000 emails, four Americans dead, Middle East in shambles, etc, you name it.

This election isn't about left and right, it's about establishment vs democracy.

Yeah because being an epic liar gives a pw son such substance. It's amazing how blind to reality so many people are when it comes to actually reading people. It's only brain dead pretentious retards like you who can read between the lines or just read. Hillary is going to fail in the most epic fashion in presidential history. Enjoy have your delusions destroyed in real time cuckintosh.

And so it begin

post ending in 1 gets the first box.

Only stipulation, it must be debate related.

so you're going to rescue democracy by voting for the openly anti-democracy authoritarian candidate?

will she debate without earpiece?

We need a "comparison to hitler" in there.

More important things to worry about than traps although I'm sure that's the only reason you here

Trump has a heart attack during the debate.
It is then blamed on the democrats.

mention of whites needing to understand what the black community is going through

That being said, can you name one good decision that she's made with all that so called experience?

You mean make something illegal? Just like drugs? Oh yeah, ever since drugs have been made illegal, America has been 100% drug and degenerate free.

>Liberals actually believe rthis.

Don't be a media puppet.

The funny thing is, most people can explain it but blacks don't like to hear that because their feelings are precious.

Explain how Trump is authoritarian.

I'll gladly explain how Hillary is;

Past presidents since Clinton have all been of the same dynasty, all agreed upon the same foreign policy, all maintained the American dollar standard for oil in the Middle East, all took generous donations from the Saudis, all career politicians. We've essentially had a monarchy for the past decade or two.

Then you have rumours that she kills opposition, which I don't really believe, but hey, rumours.

Then you have actual evidence that the media very blatantly support her with an anti-trump bias, Times Warner is like her 7th biggest campaign contributor.

So yeah. Imperialist, and censorship. Now, explain Trump.

>trump stands
>hillary sits
2 minutes in
>"she can't even stand"
Will be beautiful. Debate's over before they've even begun.

This is all so true.

Sorry fag engineer here have fun studying you social sciences and sucking on your trap bois feminpeni. Let the real men take over with adult time there sunny boy. Go back to dreaming of traps.

Oh wow. Four people dead. You wanna talk about the insane number the republican party has chalked up for us?

Keep it flowing guys

I moved away from the number thing and just started grabbing ideas from the conversation.

Who's fucking stupid enough to belie...
Oh wait.
We're talking Trump voters.
Never mind.

I don't care either. If it was up to libs, there would be a new bathroom installed for every dreamed up identity. This bullshit needs to stop.

Hey cunt, Insult that faggot all you want but please don't bring the traps into it, Nothing is more pure than a girl with a beautiful feminine penis, Thank you.

>democrats fight for the working class! we fight for the people! workers of the world unite!

>WE WILL TAX THE MIDDLE CLASS
>LOL BLUE COLLAR FAG NIT EVEN A DOCTOR
>TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE SO UNEDUCATED, GOSH

The only memorable moment is a weird person in the crowd. It's enough to run out Trump supporters attention spans and make them forget that he says nothing with any substance the entire time.

Four people dead due to one persons incompetence.

The Republican and Democratic foreign policy the past few decades has been disastrous, Hillary wants to continue that.

>taking Washington quotes out of context
ishiggydiggydindu

She should be more worried about collapsing on stage.

What was the context?

Added

Wake up, faggot you dont want that guy who just hates and brings false arguments to be president do you?

Can't wait for this fucking tool to be out of DC. Either way, its only going to get better.

Kek. I love how you assume trump has the personality type which would actually listen to and consider expert advice rather than just doing whatever the fuck he feels like.

Nope. Not a one.

You could literally post her actually say she wants the second amendment gone and CTR shills will say it's fake. Oh, what's that user? Looks like we have a special surprise for our viewers!

youtube.com/shared?ci=XasTAxH-bLk

Say something now now you lying pathetic shills. In fact, tits or gtfo!

Openly promotes torture, hates dissent and encourages assault on dissenters, idolises Putin, encourages scapegoating, flat out lies on a daily basis and refuses to back down from those lies.

He's openly and actively authoritarian.

What you see as a "Dynasty" of like-minded presidents is really just the playing out of the structures of american government and it's foreign entanglements. More often than not there are very few options open to the government, they just set the tone.

This is why the only thing that might sting Trump supporters more than his loss is his victory.

This

>705517562
emails will definitely be mentioned,

Shit like this isn't an argument.

I'm getting so fucking tired of saying this, but honestly it's like when you guys have no actual argument you just say "this is what trump will do" completely out of the blue. THAT IS NOT AN ARGUMENT.

If you could give an example from the past we might be able to get somewhere, but God saying that is just so fucking stupid.

that image.. she's wearing a diaper, under water.

some tryhard really did try his hardest on that one.

kek i love how all you guys argue based on opinion and not factual evidence

I think Americans and Australians will vote in people who arn't good for their country because in reality they're quite new countries and obviously don't really know what they're doing.

Like when the democrats dropped 2 nuclear weapons into metropolitan cities? Do those chalk marks count?

Excellent Added.

>Flem
Phlegm

You think she isn't a tyrannical cunt? Wow, you are that stupid.

That makes so little sense it actually hurt me trying to comprehend how you got to that point

truth is, nobody knows what he's going to do. He has plans, yes, great plans, tremendous, the best plans, but they're secret.

so, there we have it.

no they will ignore you, and bury your post under a bunch of bullshit
when they cant deflect an argument into some bullshit about trump or distract you with ad hominems their tactic is to just ingore it and try to limit the amount of people who see it and therefore the damage it will do to their rhetoric

Maximum kek.

>Phlegm
Fixed
and
Terrorists

Yea why don't we just let Russia annex more territories after we pull out of East Europe. Let's just forget the murders, war crimes and violations of sovereign countries. Inb4 USA does this. USA doesn't currently deliberately shell civilian centers on a frequent basis. USA offers a fuckton of aid to countries compared to Russia. USA is morally superior to Russia.

There aren't many republics today with a longer democratic tradition than the US.

You sure about that?

what is Trumps stance on domestic terrorism?

another country is insulted

a particular demographic of voters insulted

the moderators are accused of favoring one candidate (biased media in general)

someone caught cheating

Lol wtf, torture is now "authoritarian"? Didn't Obama just get shit for torture? Torturing citizens is certainly authoritarian, but foreign enemies, well that's just war.

What the hell is this?? Scapegoating is also authoritarian now? You're just naming common tactics of politicians. Also, it's not a scapegoat if there is a legitimate problem (pic related).

Trump wants to end the neo Cold War with Russia, if that makes him a Putin lover you may as well call all isolationists fascists, makes as much sense.

Gimme evidence of these random ass claims your making. Silence dissenters? That is authoritarian, and Clinton does that with the mainstream media. But Trump? Gonna need to see that.

Dismissing the past two decades as a symptom of the establishment is straight up dishonest. The call to withdraw from Iraq could be made earlier, not investing regime change in the Middle East, whatever you want, it all could've been avoided.

The fuck is with Trump and his supporters wanting to just forgive and forget all of the bullshit that Putin has pulled in the past 10 years?

I will be lurking for this on Cred Forums tonight

And Done

But I still have it in edit mode if we have better ideas.

Average brown person

Okay, hypothetically even if Russia does all that, which they fucking won't, hilariously enough Poland is an effective buffer state nowadays, even if what you say is true, why is that Americas problem?

Should we send thousands more of our soldiers to die in some foreign shithole thousands of miles from home? It's just not our problem.

Fucking kek this is gonna be completely filled isn't it.

Just load the card with shot glasses and turn it into a drinking game.

putin meddling in the affairs of his neighbors is no more or less inappropriate than us meddling in the affairs or our allies' neighbors.

as long as we're all not posturing directly against each other, then a friendship is possible. isn't it?

Im wondering where these Trump supporters get facts on his policy stance from...cause there is literally no information out there on it. Every article on it is impied knowledge, there has been literally nothing factual written or spoken on his foreign policy.

Ending the "neo cold war" means allowing Putin to annex the rest of Ukraine, Georgia, and fuck knows how many more sovereign NATO countries. There's a reason why we have poor relations with Russia atm...they keep blatantly violating international laws, refuse to admit to any wrongdoing, undermine our efforts in the middle East by supporting anti-western regimes, and try to provoke our military into conflicts.

Я не понял ни единого слова, но Россия за Трампа.

You realize you're a massive faggot right?

Why would Putin want a war?

>To improve his economy and lands

>Я не понял ни единого слова, но Россия за Трампа.

I did not understand a single word, but Russia for Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=h1Lfd1aB9YI The best I have seen!

Case in point

Keep an eye on Hillary tonight

You do know this will be filled in 5 minutes, right?

Newfag, please leave
user helps you be less of a tard, you piss and moan like a whore, gtfo.

No, love. Second Tuesday in November.

this

Trump makes a false geographical statement
i.e. Belgium is a beautiful city

>I'm pretty sure
>I'm.Pretty.sure.
I guess if you're "pretty sure" it must be true, right?

Someone doesn't know what swim diapers are. You must have never been around a child/adult who shits themselves before user.

I don't get you're thinking here, if Russia was to forcefully annex any NATO country all of NATO would respond. It's not just America you know.

Also what the hell do you care about anti-western regimes in the Middle East? Let me break down the situation for you.

Libya, Iraq, and Syria, all secular dictators who were trying to make their countries self-sufficient (AND SWITCH AWAY FROM THE AMERICAN DOLLAR STANDARD).

Libya: toppled by Islamists for having the nerve to defy America
Iraq: invaded by the fucking world because again, American dollar, then taken over by Islamists.
Syria: Iranian-Russian-Syrian alliance is emerging, threatening American hegemony in the Middle East, so Islamist rebels rise up. Sound familiar?

If she falls out on stage, it's over for her.
If she gets assistance on stage, it's over for her.

You know it has already been mentioned that Biden may step in if she becomes to ill to complete her run for President.

>they keep blatantly violating international laws, refuse to admit to any wrongdoing, undermine our efforts in the middle East by supporting anti-(insert "us" here) regimes, and try to provoke our military into conflicts.
wait... you really don't see? please tell me you are baiting...

mentioning of Putin

>You must have never been around a child/adult who shits themselves before user.
not under water, no.

Trump is lower than NIGGERS , Lower than whale shit . He is a disgusting piece of white trash...

Да. Водка.

what is Trump's stance on domestic terrorism?

the problem with this is if she managed to stay standing for 90 minutes then the msm will call it a win no matter what she says.

Okay....what should go?

I love your clever reasoning. You should be directing the Hillary campaign. Oh wait ... are you .....

The difference is we went to Afghanistan because of 9/11 and the Taliban's support of Al Qaeda, Iraq was a huge fucking mistake, but we did leave in 2012 even though shit is fucked now, and we are back in Iraq and Syria because terrorists from ISIS are a threat to everyone. Eastern Europe NATO countries are sovereign and while some countries like Georgia had problems with South Ossetia, it is still a sovereign country and South Ossetia belongs to Georgia despite the population being mostly Russian. We have supported Ukraine, Georgia and other NATO countries because Russia has a history of annexing territory that does not belong to them. One of the primary frustrations with Russia is that if Putin would just stop with the annexation we wouldn't be acting so harshly to them. We aren't going to invade Russia or empose some sort of blockade on them, but we have strategic interests bordering Russia in case something does happen. Putin is fucking paranoid and if he would just chill the fuck out we would have a much better relationship with Russia.

>HBO

Hillary Booster Organization

No thanks.

СЛАВА УКРАIНЕ!

>deaths mentioned
thats too broad

can anyone point out the difference because i dont see one

>this bluepilled
>we were stopping terrorism!

Checked

>You realize she's going to destroy him, right?

That concept doesn't exist anymore.

100% of Trump supporters will declare Trump the winner.

100% of Hillary supporters will declare Hillary the winner.

The news media will aim to "try" to be objective -- but to no avail -- Fox News will declare Trump the winner, and MSNBC will declare Hillary the winner.

It's just like the general election. No matter how bad the candidate, a vast majority of the people in their party are going to vote for them. Trump was right about him being able to shoot someone and still get elected.

Pic related: the news media will aim to "try" to be objective. Or at least they'll claim to aim to "try".

Done.

Was working on it before you posted.

90 minutes, can't sit down, no breaks... that has to be like staring into a burning building knowing you have to walk through it.

yfw Autsics contribute more to the human race than all the feminazi's and trans will in their lives.

Should we slip in a "Pepe shout"?

So you're saying that we should have let Al Qaeda run rampant in Afghanistan? I think you need to refresh your history m8 cause most people in US supported invading Afghanistan to eliminate the Taliban and Al Qaeda.

Parked in the handicap. Clearly mentally handicapped.

How can she stand for 90 minutes without falling over?

>autsics
is that your contribution?

What the hell is a Pepe shout?

Thats obviously a tumor

I am Russian, and writing through the Google translator. Somewhere there is an archive photo of a young Hillary?

You're right, Afghanistan as far as I know was a proper response to an attack that cooperated with the local government (we still forced democracy on them, but whatevs).

Everywhere else on the other hand, has nothing to do with terrorism.

Remember Hilary's speech on the alt right? Some autist shouted Pepe in the middle of it.

I've got one.

Trump finally shows his "huuuuge" dick

yeah

She won't be able to. That's worth watching alone.

Work on imported islamic terrorism first, it's more pressing.

true but one thing
its cnn leading the clinton train, not msnbc
msnbc is igor to cnns frankenstien trying to resurrect the monster

Funny you should use that picture. Trump has mob ties. I mean, you really think you can do huge projects like he has done in NYC and Atlantic City and not be 'in' with those guys?

Thats among several bombshells about Trump that will be let loose on the Murrican people in the coming weeks

I also wanted to add that literally the only thing that would please Putin is for us to leave Ukraine and Syria. That means we essentially give Putin everything he wants and we lose strategic interests in East Europe. What do you think will happen to Ukraine if we leave? What do you think will happen to Georgia and every other ex-soviet NATO or not country? Putin literally wants to take back and annex the fuck out of all these countries. The only thing stopping him is the USA and the threat of NATO intervention.

she gets a specially made podium to "make up the height difference"
no one is going to inspect it for hidden braces im sure

Before keeling over, I hope she manages to at least demonstrate her interest in health care by coughing for 4 minutes

you are 100% right.

but, what if he's so paranoid because we aren't friendly to him?

someone's gotta make the first friendly move that isn't all just posturing.

> Autsics contribute more to the human race than all the feminazi's and trans will in their lives.

Truth.

I work in software engineering, and we have a ton of head-banging, toothpick-counting Autismos. But they can focus like a motherfucker, and they actually get shit done and create stuff.

id ask for proof but all your going to do is deflect until you cant anymore and then say what difference does it make
i dont have energy for your baseless claims today sorry

they should have a cage fight imho and the winner becomes the president

Go to this thread and vote. Help Trump and the giant meteor beat Hillary

sounds logical, yes. But how does he plan to do that? And will he completely forego action regarding the threat of home-grown terrorists, and/or sleeping cells?

We admitted that Iraq was a mistake and we wanted to GTFO ASAP, and we did albeit it resulted in ISIS. Imagine Putin going into Iraq instead of the USA in 2003. Can you imagine him going "Oops! Sorry! Time for us to leave now." after the civil war?

my god she's...
she's talking??!

Proof?

>m-muh red pill

The thing you gotta understand about modern geopolitics is that it is all about support of the people.

The players powerful enough to afford an imperialist policy are Russia and America democracies. And I guess this isn't restricted to modern geopolitics either, more so democratic geopolitics.

Remember the shitstorm drummed up about Saddam? Hitler 2.0? Public animosity toward the enemy is a requirement for a war to gain support, you see what happens when it is lacking in situations like Vietnam for the Americans and Afghanistan for the Soviets.

It's the same old song with Putin. Putin isn't a threat to you, or human rights, the media just needs you to support the eventual war when he threatens American foreign interests.

She loses control of her left eye. See
youtube.com/watch?v=x72oBpk9WPI

>Using a meme instead of refuting the post

It's a convenient term regardless of the connotations.

>its cnn leading the clinton train, not msnbc

Ehhh, I don't know about that.

MSNBC is pretty unapologetically pro-Hillary.

CNN still tries to wear the fig leaf of objectivity. Obviously, the fig leaf slips off a lot, but the fact is that CNN still gets embarrassed when the fig leaf slips off.

MSNBC just goes around twerking buck naked for Hillary and doesn't give a shit.

>What do you think will happen to Ukraine if we leave
please enlighten me? what exactly will happen?
same thing that happened to us in vietnam? korea? iraq? afghanistan?

it's not like he's going to just squash babies with tanks and burn people alive for sport. the entire world would be kicking in his door.

so what exactly would he be doing that we haven't done ourselves? and how is it harmful?

and please don't answer questions with questions. i legit do want to know what the downside is to a pacified putin

>don't mention hitler in your response

> an allegory is inherently tied to the creator of that allegory
>thats why anyone who says down the rabbit hole agrees with a drug addict child molester

do you see how retarded that argument is?

Hillary would get expert advice in the form of an email and then delete it.

>.. instead of refuting the post
said post contained no argument

>ZOMG WAKE UP SHEEP RED PILL PILL
>fuck you
>ah, I see you failed to refute my eloquent argument kind Sir, how amusing.

Can someone hold that up on a sign next debate pls? They'd actually both laugh I think.

I watched that for some reason and didn't see anything
>inb4 "SHILLARY"
I don't give a shit about either of them

yes, I see now... you're so red pilled you piss blood in anger.

this shits fun man

Funnier thing is, when the mob was in charge, America was great.

Why do you conservatards believe that
"liberals want to take away my guns?" I'm fairly liberal and I love guns. There's literally no correlation, in my experience. Some of the biggest gun nuts I know are liberals, gays, or minorities.

That is the post I was referring to. Were you criticizing my post for being wrong or simply for using the term red pill?

good non answer
winning arguments on here really means nothing but damn sometimes it just feels good

Ok Faggot

The usual argument is the left wants bigger government, which often coincides with the desire for more gun control.

Names have become meaningless this election, liberals could be voting for trump and neocons for Hillary, it's just an issue of small vs big government at this point.

Not sure if this is a pro-Hillary meme or not...

It's just pictures of her being insane photoshopped over a picture of her falling in the polls.

>it's not like he's going to just squash babies with tanks and burn people alive for sport
ya you are right only americans do that

>person on wheelchair
>gender

that's the point i was making. he's being criticized for shit we've done ourselves. i don't get it.

why not be buddies and just rule the world together?

Because they do.
You and the select few people that you know that are like that are an exception.
You have to be trolling I have never in my life heard a liberal try to tell me the left doesn't want to take away guns

Go fuck yourself, Hillary, and I hope you beat Trump.

Sick? Hillary can beatbox?

Dat Trump honkey gon get served!

You might want to mention that to Hillary. She does not share your views.

youtube.com/shared?ci=wq_RrUim4tk

My reaction to Trump voters when they realize they're not getting a free wall.

because Polio vaccines totally cause autism

come together and we can kill the jews now and forever

He doesn't know enough to have policies. He just knows how to spout optimistic babble for morons.

Nope it's going to get worse.
Hillary has already stated that she will bring in tens of thousands of sandniggers just for 'muh diversity'

Nigga, I'm pro-Hillary, and even I know her rhetoric is the grade-C shit. Trump, for all his bullshit knows how to sell it.

Awesome substance there.

>Sick? Hillary can beatbox?Dat Trump honkey gon get served!
I guess you were unable to tell that this is an English language thread.

here are hillary's prism glasses. they keep her eyes pointed (more or less) in the same direction. she needs these to keep track of the delete button on her "personal" emails.

You seem reasonable, why the hell do you support Hillary?

>Were you criticizing my post for being wrong or simply for using the term red pill?
the latter, bro. I have zero shits to give about your post, it matters just as little as the post you're reading now.

>Capitalize names, moron.

Fixed that for you, homo.

/thread

Nope. Debate tonight though. I'm filling my entire living room with popcorn.

no one was arguing with you, user.

>literally
I don't think that word means what you think it means

would explain all the support he is getting

>implying these hacks created anything original
>pic related you fucking pleb

here are hillary's zeiss z1 blue glasses. they keep her from launching into an epileptic fit from the flash photography.

>there's litteraly no correlation

The pic on the right represents more freedoms, more liberties, and more rights for more people. Those are the principles that founded America, and those are the principles that make America great. So, as a proud, patriotic American, I'll take the right picture any day.

Because leaving Korea would be a mistake. Leaving south-east asia would be a mistake.
Trump wants to close those bases.
Fuck that.
They're more valuable to us than they are to the countries they're in, and they're more important than anyone realizes.

yay for prisms

Seems like kind of a waste of time to jump into a political discussion just to say "you suck", then spend the next 10 minutes arguing over what you said.

You'll see it in the headlines soon enough....
Right.... in what era was America greater than it is today again?

He's going to increase military spending by 25-50%, he's going to biuld a multi-billion dollar wall and he's going to institute free health-care for expectant moms.

And he's going to balance the budget.

Yes, this is indeed the man that shall never be fact-checked because facts and republicans are fundamentally incompatible.

When you watch that debate tonight remember this: Hilary is the honest one. I hope that makes you feel tremendous despair.

aww look at her cute little parkinsons stare

I think it does.

Nice fake quote, faggot. Washington, however, did put down two tax revolts by force of arms. Faggot. FAGGOT.

True facts. I cant wait to watch an adult scold a child.

Is there some grand conspiracy I'm unaware of? What's wrong with letting the countries build up their own military and cutting our own spending? Do the lizard people live in Korea???

wow, that's even gayer than Neo in black latex doing kung fu.

You really think electing trump is going to stop the trannies from getting a bathroom? God damn you people are stupid.

You're so ignorant I'm afraid I can't even engage with your post.

yes, yes it does. You're absolutely right.

problem is, though... I don't care.

you still suck mammoth balls brah bruh.

It has more to do with keeping the trade partnerships we have with those countries on our side. Basically, we're raking in billions upon billions in lowered tariffs and taxes in foreign countries on imports and exports, and are maintaining a stranglehold on half of those contracts because of our keeping a relatively inexpensive set of bases, all of which give us an increased diversity of training, and also allow us to be basically aware of most of the world's military advancements (even if most are made by American or european countries)