Met this guy through an online dating site

>met this guy through an online dating site
>met him for the first time and we went to have a drink
>met 2nd time at his place, he cooked for me, we watched a movie, ended up having sex on his bed, drove me home afterwards
>sex was okay but not awesome
>he didn't cum, when i asked if he wanted me to make him, said no, that it was always like that
>insisted but gave up in the end, assured me he didn't care
>next 2 days send me a few texts abt nothing in particular but not much

now i think i start liking him since we get on so well and all

what does Cred Forums think? was he just nice to me to fuck? should i keep trying and talk to him or just give up?

>note that he's leaving for a 7months trip on the other side of the world in two months
>note 2, yes i'm a girl, won't show my tits, sorry, did that thread already a few months ago now i need advice

If we give you advice will you provide tits

>>Otherwise...

This has got to be the most boring blogpost ever.

>had lackluster sex
>he doesn't come
>is he just using me for sex?!

lol

invite him over, try to do the best for him and leave him a love mark that won't disappear easily?

and yeah, the wait will be... agonizing but things should get even beter when he comes back

tits or gtfo

>won't show my tits
>did that thread already a few months ago
>now i need advice

Won't pay for groceries
Did that a couple of months ago
Now I'm hungry

Don't be a shallow bitch. There's more to relationship than sex.

OP never stated she or he was a girl. Could easily be a faggot. Newfag.

kek

Sorry. Missed those last 2 lines. Fuck you, OP. Tits or GTFO.

>yes i'm a girl

>OP never stated she or he was a girl

You're precious. Never change.

>note 2, yes i'm a girl, won't show my tits, sorry, did that thread already a few months ago now i need advice
Autism?

You put out on the second date and now he's lost interest. Duh. He even told you he was "going to africa soon for 6 months" which every guy does when he wants to hit it and quit it.

I corrected myself here Like I said. It's OP's fault for being a retard and separating the last notes.

He was nervous. Try again, make him cum.

If it doesn't work, set him free.

Show 1 tit.

internet i touched a boy am i pregnant

halp

Understand your reluctance to verify you are not a neckbeard.

One cumless fuck given....

But NO QUARTER

You know the rules

She could be flat titted.

>rants at user's post
>doesn't link to the post he's ranting about
howling in the dark, user

I can write you a little tutorial in case you don't know how

U need to step up your sex game.

You didn't even have to mention you were a girl, but since you did... GTFO
This "I already did that in another thread" excuse is worthless. You know the rules.

You went to his house?

I suggest you go back to his house after he has left on his trip just to make sure that he is not still there. Sounds fishy to me.

OP is a faggot.

I've been with a girl for six months and not cum. I can tell you why.

1. I have a specific fetish (shemale-on-female) that is hard to cum without.

2. I am not physically attracted to her.

She is a wonderful person, and I do not hold this against her, but it does make sex pretty unsatisfying.

Perhaps he is dealing with one or both of these issues.

You went full retard there didn't you, you autist?

I'm definitely not a guy, just a very intelligent octopus who gives superb dating advice to humans. No, I won't show a tentacle did that a few weeks ago. And I don't give advice without getting an eyeful of OPtits first.

is she unattractive or are you just only into watching dudes with tits fuck chicks?

>Literally the post right after the one where I realized and announced I missed the last two lines.
>Doesn't even tag me.

Tits or gtfo

b8
also, check my dubs

Hand and timestamp please

You kinda blew it by having sex on the second date. Now he thinks you are an easy girl. Next time just have oral and hand sex but no intercourse for the first 6-8 dates. And no he really did not mind that he didn't come. Pls show a little skin. And give more details about the date. I wonder why he didn't come. I once didn't came because i liked the girl so much it made me nervous.

Wow you're a fucking fruit, kys

>tag
>tag
>tag
>tag
>tag

Now, if only there was some way to explain away looking like a psychotic female burglar when his flight gets delayed and he's still at said house a few hours past the time he told her.

Ight.. Thread is shit. Anyone here good at math? Specifically pre-cal.

No just missed the last two lines. I stated it later. Learn to read the thread, faggot. How are you meant to know if OP posted tits or not if you don't read through the thread.

Hahaha "learn to read the thread", the hypocrisy.

She said yes I'm girl you fucking retarded cunt. Newfag.

6-8 dates? Thanks for the advice, grandma. This isn't post-WWII America where girls are wearing poodle skirts and going to sock hops and shit. Get real.

It is a tag. A reply is when it can only be made to one person. But on Cred Forums you can reply to as many people as you want therefore it's a tag.

If you suck him right he must want to cum, or maybe he's a reptilian.

6-8 dates!? You're a sandnigger, right?

Hard to tell if this fag went full autistic fag or sjw white knight bitch.

>tag
>quote
>tag
>quote

Mechanical Engineer here. Sup?

Or if he didn't read the whole fucking thing because OP positioned it awkwardly.

> won't show my tits, sorry, did that thread already a few months ago now i need advice

drop dead cunt. it doesn't work that way. tits or gtfo and sage this sad bitch until gets some manners and she delivers

Sent from my Android phone

Ayy going through trig graphs..
It says
On a sine graph x/4 is 0
And x /4 is...? On a single completed cycle
Would it not be 8pi?

How come this post got 5 replies

But this one where I corrected myself only got 1 and that was from me.

You faggots are doing this on purpose.

Don't feed the trolls.

>i met guy
>we fukt
>he use me ????

Welp, how the fuck do you want us to answer that ? We only know you guys fucked. Maybe there's nothing wrong about this and it's normal, maybe there's something wrong about this and He's using you. We can't know with the informations you provided.

Also tits.

That is about a month of dating. I would not start a relationship with a slut, none of my mates would. When i was single i only used tinder and stuff for easy pussy. I met my gf at a bus stop, we have been hanging out for almost 2 monts with regular hand and headjobs before fucking.

1. You don't have to specify your gender. This keeps you from the tits or GTFO requirement.
2. He's still texting you, so he clearly likes you in some way.

If it was just physical, then he would've cum, unless he has some sort of condition or defect. He clearly wasn't in it just to fuck you if he didn't even cum.

He might've been nervous. Nerves kick in for me with new girls too, and make it harder to keep it up. I usually manage by keeping the mood light, but I can see where that would get him.

3. Long distance relationships suck. Unless you're super into him, I don't advise it, especially since you don't even know him that well. But there's no harm in hanging out with him more and chatting him up for a while to see. Never burn bridges, but don't get his hopes up for no reason if you're thinking of ducking out, either.

>I can't read and it's OP'S fault
Hahaha.

Had this problem with a woman I use to date. Just wasn't attracted to her physically. Would fuck for two hours without cumming once.

We'll need tit pic to see if that's the case were dealing with.

K

bingo

He's still texting you. Guys don't work like girls OP. If he didn't want you he wouldn't text you.

uhh I'm unclear on your input. if x/4 = 0, then x = 0.

did you mean π/4 is zero?

8 dates in a month? I'm going to assume you're taking her to McDonalds for shakes or mini-golf or some dumb shit. I'm not taking a girl on a date solely for her and, especially if dinner's involved, it's going to be at least $60-100 because I want a fucking steak or something good to eat like any normal motherfucker.

Any girl that puts out before your 6-8 date line is a slut now? You're white knighting way too hard which would explain why you'd pick up some bitch at a bus stop. Sounds like you've got some savior complex going on or just go after low-hanging fruit like going after a wounded animal in the wild because you can't catch the gazelle with four functioning legs. I'd argue any bitch you meet at a bus stop past the 10th grade is by default fucked up anyway. Prove me wrong.

I posted my dick like 4 hours ago and I'll do it again. What the fuck gives you immunity to it after months?

>this isn't post WWII
>2016
>WWII ended in 1945

TITS or GTFO.
CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCERCANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER

Clearly defined the era by mentioning sock hops and poodle skirts dipshit. Maybe stop trying to be a clever nigger and focus on the issue at hand before you show how stupid you really are.

Maybe you're the reason the sex wasnt good. Maybe your lame in the snatch. Quit trying to blame the guy. I would be trying to abandon that ass too

Lol

>be 28
>first time having sex was at 12
>have to fuck like a furious monster just to get off, every time
>often hold back my first time with a new gf/fling/whatever to avoid scaring/hurting them

Some of us just can't get off unless special circumstances are met. I personally need to pound a girls pelvis into dust before I'm satisfied. You can imagine how this might scare some women on the first time together. Maybe he has something similar going on? Either way move on if he's leaving for a long while.

Em no not boring dinner dates and stuff. Mosly motorcycle dates, sight seeing, exhibition/fairs and actions sports. Together cooking and netflix. All dates were shared checks. Prove you wrong? I have nothing to prove. Any decent looking dude with a decent job can get a buch of shallow fuck on first date chick from a bar or date app.

Just here for the gets. Check m.

Fuck you, op, you're a terrible human being for not showing your tits

The thing these virgins don't know and guys don't want to admit, is that jerking off too much usually means you can't cum in bed.

Happened to me too, not your fault.

Won't show tits?

Here goes your help, dear cunt, look elsewhere.

Jocelyn?

I moved it to wsr
On mobile...

She is unattractive.

And I can cum without the fetish, but I have to be turned on by the girl.

And any neckbearded faggot can pick up a desperate girl too impatient to wait for the city bus if a guy rolls up on a motorcycle and offers her a ride. Don't act like your gay ass "motorcycle dates" which I assume equates to you literally just driving some bitch around in circles has snagged you some diamond in the rough. Probably asked the poor slut to pay for half the gas on your crotch rocket too.