What is sex-ed like in Japan?

What is sex-ed like in Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/174236/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

apparently ineffective

Given their ever decreasing birth rate, I'd say it's utter shit.

The fuck you talking about m8? You realize that Japans birth rates are so low that they are actually losing more people then they are gaining right. Birth

Kek

Actually a lack of education is known to increase birth rates while understanding safe sex decreases birth rates. If anything their sex-ed might be too good.

sauce?

nigga you retarded or something?

From what I've read the workforce there doesn't treat married women well in the workplace because they might have kids. So women are choosing to buy get married and just casually sleep around when they want so they can advance their careers. Part of the declining birth rate problem

they are fucking eachother in their asses expecting to get pregnant. pic related. Way to kill a joke cpt/ autismo

The OP pic has nothing to do with the sexual education of the Japanese people. There was no joke to it, The Japanese birth rates are lower then there death rates. Therefor they are losing population, so don't try and change the subject to something that doesn't matter.

have you taken your medication today ?

OK the Japanese people don't believe that having anal sex will get them pregnant you simple fool. They're a first world country and has lower birth rates because of it.

How is that a retort to what I said? What you are doing right now is called an "Ad Hominem Fallacy" since you don't have an argument to make you just attack the character. Please shit post somewhere else if you have nothing to say about the topic.

OP here. I was making a joke. Came back 5 min later expecting to see more examples of bad hentai anatomy. Disappointed.

Still fapping. But disappointed.

/thread

How is it ineffective?

lol shut the fuck up autist fuck go take your lithium salts or some shit fucking socially inadequate piece of shit

The fuck was that about? The Japanese are not retarded when it comes to sex, they have low birth rates, thats just what it is.

what?

are you unaware of your own autism?

that's still ad hominem my friend and doesn't make your autistic fit hold ground.

This thread had potential but that one newfriend took OP waay too seriously, rushing to white knight for Japan's education system. Captain Autismo indeed.

Oh my bad your just being a trolling faggot my bad. Sorry I didn't realize you were retarded.

i dont care about your gay ass latin words dork give me your lunch money faggot idiot nigger japan loving weeaboo "ad hominem" LMFOAOOOAOAA

>same fag

autist

ok proving my point, you have a nice day. :)

Dude, why are you trying so hard? You missed the joke and made a fool of yourself. You're anonymous, you don't need to try to save face. Just learn from your mistakes and maybe you'll remember it next time you feel your autism flaring up and think twice before rushing to defend Japan's honor on an anonymous internet board.

shut up capitan autismo

tfw cap'n Autismo is in denial

The fuck are talking about?

im guessing you're a short fat rat faced autist idiot virgin that gets bullied on the regular

LOL being autistic and stupid at the same time must be a fucking nightmare

k I like to dance around the topic as well

WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR THEM TO JUST FUCK?

autist

No one is going to recognize you as "that guy who made a fool out of himself when he didn't get the joke" b/c ur anonymous. Just move on and try not to be such an idiot in the future. Sticking around trying and failing to troll trolls accomplishes nothing other than bumping your shame so more people see your obvious social retardation.

must be god awful

Not hard enough apparently

By the time a japanese woman is thinking about marriage shes 35 and had more dicks in her than a gym room

More confusing than Social Justice Sexual Eqaulity and Hatred of the White Male Devil Study Technology.

>Implying those dicks weren't plastic and she's not lonely

Снова хуйню какую то постите бля....ну вы и пздц

ENGLISH IVAN!

artist thinks sticking it in the pooper makes him pregnant.
Artist is chingchong man.
chingchong man was educated by chingchong land's system.
chingchongland failed.

You ever been to japan bud? Just hit up any bar after work and you'll see.

its really just that simple to understand lol

write in Russian John!

Logically I know it's just people who don't understand which words deserve to be capitalized hedging their bets by capitalizing every word, but some part of me thinks that there's a slim chance that the randomly capitalized letters spell out a secret message, so I check every time and am disappointed every time.

Do they like black dudes?

They fucking love niggers over there. It's like a guilty pleasure. Yet also a phase.

ofc not wtf is wrong with you

Does she have the waist of a fucking spider? Wtf

God that anatomy is so fucking bad.

Embarrassing and shameful.

Does anyone?

holy jesus, this guy is like sooo mad O_O
jesus dude, are you ok over there ? you seem a bit upset at something. I CBA to read all the shit between you and some other guy, but damn son. Don't you know using the word autist makes you look autistic ?

thing is you probably don't have the balls to say anything like that in real life. So you take out all your built up rage here ? ._. is that it ?

bit of a cuck in real life so you live it up here XD ?

halarious ;p

Hahahah - "I have dishonoured my famiree"

i know you are just trolling but fuck that triggered me

I thought you took the advice and moved on captain autismo, who would've thought you were doubling down your retardation. You just spent 20 minutes of your life on your magnum opus troll and it fizzled miserably. Maybe consider killing yourself.

Youre both faggots.

maybe u should fuck butts then ?

You're*

This is very well crafted.

You gain 1 craftsmans rank.

Congratucraftsman.

Nah you guys seem to have that handled just fine with out me.
Excuse me, YOU'RE both faggots. Is that better?

I'm convinced that the only reason someone would legit that flustered was if they actually forgot to take their lithium salts and got super embarrassed when some random user pulled his card.

autist

Faggot

u wanna fuck butts or something?

Nope. But i have a feeling you're a real buttslut though. You probably hang out at truck stops by the interstate like the lot lizzard you are

autist

Butt slut lol

say that to my face fucker, no online and see what happens

break it up girls

I dont want to be sucked into that black hole of an anus that you have so im good

shut the fuck up you little faggot I know what I'm doing, go the fuck back to
where your kind belongs

autist

Do you know any other insults? At this point im getting bored.... fuck maybe i should just go back to work

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? You're clearly too fixated on my anus to leave.

Thats cause raising a child is expensive and time consuming, more importantly time consuming. They dint have time working 12 hour days for shit pay.

HAHAHA holy shit this thread just keeps delivering the retards up piping hot.

Prove me wrong

This made me think about something, maybe unrelated.
So the birthrate is low. Okay, but why? Many speculate that it's from preoccupation with other things, like career and fapping or just massive safe sex. Who knows.
Still: why? Is there another force behind this, to diminish the Japanese race? A discrete ideology less obvious than the modern western version of globalism?
If so, who's behind it?
Coincidence is likely, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone is pushing this.

I'm gonna need sauce on that quick, nigger.

Can someone count the amount of times
Autist
Austistic
Autismo
Have been said?

The boys are taught to grope women on the subway.
The girls are taught how to sound like F1 cars.

#nojaps

Yes but i'm not autistic you fucking autist flautist.

The japs deserve to die out slowly for killing my grandpa in pearl harbor. Follow your leaders, weebs.

I'm not dead Jeremy, don't trust anyone.

Lol, wouldn't be surprised if that's a thing.
I feel that the japs are like the whites of Asia, and the exact same thing is happening to them, but on a different level. (Maybe)

That's great because everyone genuinely cares about how you feel. Please do go on about your feelings.

A measly 19

I have been teaching as a EFL tutor in schools and I can say it's actually better than what I received back home

They don't have it
Why do you think they're 40% virgins ages 18-35?

Oh shit, someone's sarcastic. You're confusing "feel" with actual feelings. Basic English would let you know that it's also speculation.
I hope whoever hurt you gets justice.

Nigga what?

You know you could've just pressed ctrl+f, right? It'd display the total at the bottom of the page. You just spent 12 minutes combing a thread counting words, christ you really are autistic.

Met a Japanese 30-something professional on Tinder a couple of weeks ago, within two hours we were back at her place getting it on.

She couldn't find her condoms, I asked her if she was on birth control, next thing I know she was trying to sit on my dick.

I said whoa, let's slow down a little, and asked her if she'd been tested recently, she said yes, and I thought what the fuck, I'll go for it.

Best pussy I've ever hit, tight as a vice and wet as an otter's pocket, which is why I didn't wear a rubber the next few of times I met her over the following week.

The last time I came inside her I asked what birth control she was on exactly, and she told me she wasn't ovulating. I asked her if she had some condition, nah, she just meant that she was on her safe days and couldn't get pregnant.

So that was a couple of days ago, her next period can't come too soon.

No dude, that's a thing now. I posted your comment on instagram and now #nojaps is trending.

You say you're feeling upset now? Very interesting. Please, keep going.

Niceee, i want to bang a Japanese girl ugh
Did she ride the dick good?

>"I feel like japs are white people"
because they have thin lips, can't get laid, and suck at video games?

Hahaha, nice. Let's see how that works out.
Then there's this guy playing with me.
I'm actually amused by you. You're persistent, and I like that. But I have to apologize: I am not upset, if that was your goal.

I'm on mobile...
How would you know if I used Ctrl+f or not anyways?

Too good. What they gain in knowledge is compounded by how expensive it is to live in Japan, let alone trying to raise a kid or two.

Definitely those and other things, too, like their history.

Nice, hey are you on mobile?
I had to ask, otherwise if you just made an irrelevant statement out of the blue like "I'm on mobile" you'd come across as even more of an pretentious autistic faggot which would just be devastating to your fragile little ego, and we can't have you getting testy now can we?

>, too,
are you legit retarded?

>count
>not knowing how to ctrl-f
kys user-kun

That's not even the best part. Dude actually spent 12 minutes counting and posted his results, likely wearing a shit eating grin with a sense of accomplishment.

If legit retarded means I use basic grammar, then yeah, I guess I am, bro.
But enlighten me if I'm missing something. This may be your chance to roast me, and I'll learn something new.

Summer's over, summerfag

(C90) [Onsoku Ebifly (Lew)] Kawaii Otouto wa Onii-chan no Tame ni Imouto ni Narubeki! | The Cute Otouto Has to Become an Imouto for the Sake of his Onii-chan! [English] {Hennojin}

nhentai.net/g/174236/

nope they just work too hard to have kids in japan. same in usa and many 1st world countries where birth rate is very low. the difference is unlike usa and others japan is incredibly racist and they refuse to import foreigners as citizens.

I, too, use basic grammar, and I, for one, would like to tip my fedora to you, good user, sir, at your magnificent, and dare I say, masterfully cunning, command of the, written, English language, so I say to you, here, here, well done, my good fellow, you truly, truly, are on your way, to becoming, the next, Pulitzer Prize winning author, with such studious, and impressive, effort, you put forth toward, making sure, your grammar is correct, and not at all, like so many pretentious children, who don't, at all, understand how to use basic punctuation, such as the comma!

>nhentai.net/g/174236/
got what I came for

>context menu
>find on page
I don't know about iShit, but on a normal android the context menu for the browser is on the left of the home button.

Are you white? She's probably trying to trap you into a marriage or something.

Oh right, forgot to mention the racist part.

Nice! I can only assume what you meant with your post, but since we're on the topic of English grammar, I've made (a few) corrections.

I, too, use basic grammar, and I, for one, would like to tip my fedora to you, good user sir, at your magnificent, and dare I say, masterfully cunning command of the written English language, so I say to you, here, here, well done, my good fellow, you truly, truly, are on your way to becoming the next Pulitzer Prize winning author, and with such studious and impressive effort, you put forth toward making sure your grammar is correct, and not at all, like so many pretentious children who don't at all understand how to use basic punctuation, such as the comma!

It's redundant in some areas, but overall a pretty interesting read. Your original post aligned more with conversational syntax, which is probably more accepted on Cred Forums. So I assume that's what your point was all about, if you had one at all.

You're*

Kek look at all these autistic jap-loving weebs defending japan

How autistic can you trans-japs be to not get an obvious joke

Not all heroes wear capes.

This is a really roundabout way of saying "yes"

I know. It was intentional.

Who the fuck talks like that? Are you my grandma? Lol i cant believe this thread isnt dead yet

Installer: Ah needs tuh put the wahrs
Me: Everything's done. GTFO
Installer: But the wahrs need tuh be all over. I makes muhney from the wahrs
Me: No, it's already been done correctly. You aren't getting your grimy hands on this house.
Installer: But ah needs tuh put the wahrs to the picher box and the teevee.
Me: *slap* Bad wire monkey. Get back in your truck and go bother somebody else.
Installer: But mah paypers. Yew needs tuh scratch on mah paypers weeyuth wunna theyem sticks what makes mahrks
Me: This paperwork says that a lot of things happened that didn't actually happen. I'll sign nothing until you bring me something that isn't full of lies.
Installer: ahmma tell momma on yew
Me: You do that.
Installer: Yew aint nahs *sob*
Me: On this we agree.

The service worked perfectly, BTW.

Lol me too Lol