I wanna see how many israelis are here

I wanna see how many israelis are here

L'chaim

>checking for jews
you missed the cuck, you mad what boys, interacial, trap, threads?

theres a fuckload of em here, getting them to admit it is another thing altogther

>im not checking for jews
>israel isnt just about jews. its also arabs and christians

point proven..

I still regret not fucking that ugly Israeli back in the 90's. Her face was 1/10 but I never have seen an ass like hers since.

whats the difference between a regular tire and a jewish tire?

a regular tire can stop on a dime
a jewish tire can stop on a dime and then it picks it up

OC

right here nigger

I'm a goy with Israeli citizenship, been here for a year and I love it. Best crazy place I've ever lived, heaps of excellent people, many hippies, some jerks.

Israel is rad.

Fucking kek hahahahahahahahah

Her fucking face just gets me for some reason ahahahahah

I still regret fucking that Israeli back in the early '90s. Utterly selfish person and a cunt so loose you could drive a Mack truck into it.

Israel took the arabs out because sand-niggers.

Israeli girls have something about them which reeks of evil. They don't look normal. I can't quite describe it but google some pictures and you'll see what I mean. It's an ineffable sense of "something's wrong".

ani trap, nehshav?

ומה..

Dude why the fuck israely girls look amazing till 24. Then literally turn into big nose lookin witches by 26? Shitty genes?

dude youre a fucking faggot are you?
anime shit in your vest, normal issued rifle with nothing on it but the core weapon and it's not a micro tavor.
your'e a fat fuck in tothanim or shiryon are you?
your weapon is naked and it looks like the vest probably can't fit your fat ass.

I'm an Israeli converted kike. It's kinda mandatory over here, otherwise many chicks wouldn't fuck you.
Not to say most Israeli women even worth the effort anyway.

I never see isralis on Cred Forums

they are ugly from the start man, you faggots just can't see it because you only see the crown jewls of the country over the internet.
israeli girls are digsuting ugly girls that look and act like sluts
they also like to think they are the best looking htere is and it's mighty wrong

LOL you are still new

Not true mate. I've seem some gorgeous looking israelis but is rare... Like. Cute Indian girls

i know what you mean bro.
> not all IL girls
>people who come from maroco and iraq
act like this

I told my jewish gf about the jews faking the holocaust, making endless false flag attacks to invade all over middle east, promote pedophilia and depravation through hollywood and basically being the most demonic creatures on earth.
She didn't take it well, but it was worth it.

i never met a jew in my whole life.

ashkenazis are even worst mate
stuck up fuckers that think they are the best.
as a jew i hate myself and all of the other jews that live around me because we are the lowest kind of human there is.
we cheat and steal from each other on a daily basis, we hate each other and hate the entire world while being the biggest dicks there are.

we are indeed what they call "a rat plauge"

Jews are so offended
the new ones actually think the Holocaust happened

israeli russian here like many i hate this country cant wait to go back to russia

fuck off man, as an israeli jew i can tell you we are one hell of a shit nation and people but it doesn't go that far into faking the holocaust.
it did happen but i can't blame hitler for doing it, we were and still are fucking rats.

>s a jew i hate myself and all of the other jews that live around me because we are the lowest kind of human there is.
>we cheat and steal from each other on a daily basis, we hate each other and hate the entire world while being the biggest dicks there are.
>we are indeed what they call "a rat plauge"
Jew here, I agree 100%
I'm so ashamed of being a jew, we're the most disgusting people by far.

you are one hell of a super faggot are you?
go on live on your shitty country and after a week come back crying into our arms, you don't even deserve to live here you russian pig
idi nahui dibil

Reporting in. What's up?

being self-hating doesn't make you right, user. It just makes you a faggot and a traitor to your race, you stupid kike.

you dont feel like you belong to israel?
me too

Agreed, speaking as an Israeli Jew. To be honest though, all girls suck ass here. The whities and the blackies. I only have a little more respect to the Ashkenazi girls because they have SOME European genes. The Moroccans and other Northern African pieces of shit are just human trash that should be exterminated.

i will never betry my race you dumbass, i will stay loyal and keep living like a shitty rat and will cheat and steal, doesn't mean i like it

nice try goyum. According to the world jewish encyclopedia, 9 million jews lived in europe before the war, and only 300,000 claimed to be holocaust survivors after the war.

i doubt you're actually jewish. You're probably just shilling for the alt right.

from what i understand about israel from this post is that you got some white something-nazis
rooskies and blackies some jew arabs and some arabs arabs, can somebody tell me how yall even related to ech other?

"I don't see many X on Cred Forums" until you start a "X thread" and they surface. Or, you know, you go to Cred Forums.

Changed the encyclopedia after the fact, nigger jew

who started the war?
>Hint the same religious fucks that start most wars

bet you think the Germans declared war on the jews

WHAT up my nigggaaaaaaa

common man the holocaust is such an inside job man cant you see?

jezz no one knows fela

Jew is not a race its a religion that reads like a gangster handbook

good goys

מה הולך אחי

Officially yeah, but israel treats any non-jews less like people and more like cattle.

you uh, got that flipped up there sonny jim. There's a reason all of the movie stars and famous people look like eachother.

Twins, baby! Incest WOOO!

אחי , יש לך כיוון בתל אביב ?

jews are just as bad as the nazis

Ayri bil yahood

Fire

אני צריך כיוון, מישהו ?

Nope i'm 100% non jewish
im no one cares

Where are you from?

here is my israeli id with a timestamp you giant faggot

0547892375 ask for green shirts tell him dave from the beach sent you

This boggles me. I see Russians migrate to Israel. They refuse to learn the language, they refuse to assimilate in the society. They hardly care about their Jewish side, and most consider themselves Christians. They just create their own pocket Russia in their neighborhood. Why even move to Israel in the first place?

she looks jewish af

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this every time I see that pic.

וואי אחי תודה

Shit bro is that for real?

It's like those muslims who move to europe, or the jews who move to the US.

"rat land"
self-hating jew?

Huge mistake. my family wanted to move to germany

jews assimilated into us

We're all self hating, would you be proud to be a rat?

if it was her original hair color and not a gay wig/colored i would have gone diamonds

>Anonymous 09/26/16(Mon)22:50:40 No.705519108 ▶
cause fuck you

you must be a russian

i'm the one you addresed to, and yes, i hate my people because i can see they are disgusting rats
arabs are not any better, and people from europe and the us are either dumb or assholes that act like jews

Nope.

too many. but mos def less than 6 million.

There are loads of them here, mostly shills posting the Black guy and white girl posts (you mad white boy) posting all the Asian girl threads etc. The Agenda is to weaken and destroy the Caucasian race by slowly introducing a genocide (all the shit going on in europe)

yada yada part of the greater Israel project, FUck me for disagreeing with it, I am one of the few Jews who is not Ok with what is happening

truth about israel : through all the gene hype none of you are the same ppl yall just the sons of connman escaping other countries to come to this shithole and lie to everyone yall are the same ppl yall dont even look alike

>0547892375
Whats her name?

well if you hate everyone then i supposed it makes it better

Hardly. Modern day Israelis are as open to the outside world as Europeans. Americanism is like the ultimate goal to which our society strives towards for decades. Only person I met who talked about gentiles as inferior was a religious coworker who made no sense neither to me, nor to our other coworkers.

Can anyone explain to me why even when Israel gets billions of dollars for all the "wah wah, we're victims give shekels", Israel stills looking like a third world country?
Where does all the money your goverment steals go?

humans are disgusting creatures, can't trust anyone because anyone will sell you off and use you.
maybe it's like this worldwide or maybe it's just in ratland, anyway i just hate people

oh how the nazis has fallen

Give it enough time in Germany how it's going and you'll see a rise in the 4th reich

well i suppose its sad that you take that mentality but i dont know what your life has been like so i cant blame you.

he put up with the jewish proxy attacks for a long time before he fought back

shkreli and leafy have the same asshole face

ITT Israelis try desperately to seem like normal people instead of racist, genocidal kikes.

saucer
>pic related

i am from germany and up to some idiots in east germany nobody hates jews

ok bud :) more likely to see the next fascist regime in israel actually

>K
have you heard your shitty language, you sound like apes you jew faggot

As a german I can tell you're a fuckng lier.

You realize that the first two Reichs weren't terrible, right? Like, WWI-era Germany was pretty good. So good that the whole of Europe was scared shitless and hated that they looked like backwards morons comparatively.

Only Nazi Germany is really to blame for Germany's negative appearance on the world stage, and as a result Germany isn't allowed to show any national pride without the whole goddamn world being like "OMG NAZIS."

Meanwhile here in America we're contemplating electing a Hitler surrogate who literally wants to kick all Mexicans and Muslims out of the country (kinda like Hitler said he was going to do to the gypsies and Jews... Hmm...).

Shabot Shalom my brothers. How goes the plans to keep the goyim down?

tru

I wanna be you'r friend
I always wanted a german pla

"WHY IS THIS EUROPEAN POWER COMING INTO MY COUNTRY AND TAKING LAND THAT I WANT?"

Said every person in the Middle East ever. Enjoy your Zion, faggot, don't forget you stole it from Muslims with European help while you whine about Europeans in your country.

Also insert obligatory jab about how Jews refuse to conform to any society they're in and that's why the Nazis scapegoated them.

is that a fucking fedora

Hungarian Jews were completely assimilated.

> he will help you

sup assface?

You do realize the Israeli gene pool is also getting heavily mixed between Europeans, Americans, Arabs, Russians and now even Ethiopians?
I have a friend who is half French-Tunisian and half Russian. I have a friend who is half ashkenazi, and half Iraqi. I have a friend who is half ashkenazi and half Indian. I have a friend who is half German and half Egyptian.
Why do people think mixing up their genes is necessarily bad, and why do people think the Jews or the Israelis are standing on the side, watching this take place? I mean, seriously? Why would I, or anyone else here, care about foreign white women going with black dudes? And I ask that while my parents expect me to pair with an Ethiopian chick.

Please, explain this to me in a convincing manner.

Installer: Ah needs tuh put the wahrs
Me: Everything's done. GTFO
Installer: But the wahrs need tuh be all over. I makes muhney from the wahrs
Me: No, it's already been done correctly. You aren't getting your grimy hands on this house.
Installer: But ah needs tuh put the wahrs to the picher box and the teevee.
Me: *slap* Bad wire monkey. Get back in your truck and go bother somebody else.
Installer: But mah paypers. Yew needs tuh scratch on mah paypers weeyuth wunna theyem sticks what makes mahrks
Me: This paperwork says that a lot of things happened that didn't actually happen. I'll sign nothing until you bring me something that isn't full of lies.
Installer: ahmma tell momma on yew
Me: You do that.
Installer: Yew aint nahs *sob*
Me: On this we agree.

The service worked perfectly, BTW.

Well, 1/193 isn't a bad average, I guess.

muslim are fags and the have plenty of lands
so fuck them

cause they are weak pussies we never forget who we are and keep our identity not like other groups who come to israel and try to act like and suck the assholes of arab jews

GOD SAYS MY RELIGION DESERVES ITS OWN COUNTRY NO MATTER HOW SMALL AND INSIGNIFICANT IT IS.

I happen to have heard my lovely language, and it's way better than English, that's for sure.

I only know about Hungarian Jews because that is my heritage. I know that Polish Jews were not assimilated at all though.

It is not Saturday.

English is a mongrel of a language

? I dont fully understand you.

"My lovely language" full of guttural vomit noises and "oi," the empirically least-liked noise in spoken language.

nigga, you do realize that the daily express is a satirical news site, don't ya? then again, you neonazis haven't been known for being able to use logic and reason. Also, if they changed it after the fact, then where did you get the info that it was different? Show me a picture of the original then.

No, "oi" is yiddish. Hebrew is a different language altogether, infact yiddish is Germanic.

gas self

makes sense isnt it true that you also think that you are a special ppl who were chosen by god and are better than other ppl ,sounds aloat like nazis

ITT Pol/acks try desperately to seem like normal people instead of racist, genocidal, stormfront fags.

There's a few trap threads and a you jealous white boi thread so I'd say at least three

not true

those are lies and you know it you think your superior thats why they gassed your ass

Except I'm not saying they're taking lands unrightfully. I don't mind having Russians around, they got some top-tier chicks, and the ones who do like Israel are a joy to converse with.
What I do mind is that there are people who come here with no reason, make no attempt at being a part of the society, and all they do is complain about how they hate this place. The settlement law allows free and open migration for Jews from around the globe, but these grumpy Russians identify themselves as Christians. The first time I saw pig being sold in a store was in a Russian butchery.

You're Yair as well? What a small world.

sure did a shitty job of it, still here and controlling your banks and media after all. by the way, i'm increasing your rent and/or mortgage rate.

pigs are delicious dude whats you problem btw all those russians you think are your friends hate you and think you suck

you still live in your moms house you faggot

yes i am.
actually i had a really long name, when i made allyia i changed it to my hebrew name only

are you admmiting that there's a jewish conspiracy to control the world?

באמת ת יד עניין אותי לדעת כמה מאיתנו פה

I heard more Brits say "oi" than I heard Israelis say it in my lifetime, and I have yet to visit Britain.

In hope of not sounding like I have a fedora rack in my room, I couldn't care less about god and the belief in him. I don't think there's anything "chosen" about us. And it has nothing to do with my previous statement about the superior structure of modern Hebrew.

your like the slaves that changed there proud african names to american names to please and suck up to their opreesors

yeah, but US isnt going to build any furnaces though, they will buy some from good quality ones from Germany

obvious cover up typical from a jew to act this way just like yall did on 9-11

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo
אחי