HOW CAN I SMOKE A CELLPHONE BATTERY?

HOW CAN I SMOKE A CELLPHONE BATTERY?

Please Cred Forums don't shitpost or reply things like the pissmops that you are and help a poor bastard.

good guys

bump

>Set it on fire in a bucket
>Put lid with small hole on bucket
>Attach tube to bucket
>Smoke up

record it with a time stamp and show us

fuck i don't want to do all those things but if it's the only thing Cred Forums will suggest me then i'll do it with a pic related. RECOMMEND ME SOMETHING ELSE PALS

Do it faggot

blend it and roll a joint

how about you suggest me at least another way and if it is acceptable i'll choose either one of them? pls, tell me ALL the ways you know, it's really important

Alternatively:
>hold it in your hand like you hold your microdick
>set it alight
>inhale the smoke protruding from the flames like the worthless cunt you are

>Set it on fire
>Put it in a cup
>Put funnel over cup
>Inhale through funnel

Sorry for bad english but im from russian and me friend was have samsung s4 and he take battery and take in tea and drink and then he do vodka and good but he think he take magic mushrom

Just put it in your mouth and bite down hard, then inhale.

I'm not even joking. It's going to smoke the moment you puncture the insides. Just make sure not to bite all the way through. Maybe put a spoon under it.

that is only a thing that a pissmop like you could do, seriously how the fuck are you supposed to smoke something with metal like things inside? are you a shithead user? maybe i'm just bait'd, i could seriously prefer this way because otherwise you are seriously a fistula

with gasoline

i'll burn my hands in that way are you a shithead of a pissmop?

Just smoke it and don't forget to livestream it for us.

>thinks lithium and aluminum can't be chopped up by iron and nickel
>thinks metal dust and filings can't be inhaled
>thinks aluminum and lithium have high melting points

>goddamned lithium man

Only faggots smoke batteries, real men powder that shit and snort it

It will severely burn your respiratory system if not kill you.

Why do you keep calling people pissmop? Can't your autistic brain think up a better insult than that?

what part of the battery? pic it's similar to the real thing, with the classics 3 lines of copper or what the fuck it is. where should i bite? i can burn it and inhale it when i bite that shit to multiply the effects? show me lord

can i powder it? i don't want to make too much efforts for a cancerous thing like this, i only want to kill myself in this way, and if it doesn't, well i did another trip like the last thousands i had with other hundreds of things you humans could never imagine.

yes but i'm too fucking stoned to think you pissmop. but i swear to your autistic mom that i'll timestamp this shit

Copper doesn't matter. Try to get your jaw down on the middle of the battery, because that's where the lining is protecting the internal components and chemical mixtures. It's not meant to touch the casing itself.

I think burning it beforehand may release some of the fumes from the casing, but it's probably also a bad idea to try to light a battery on fire, just saying.

do you think that it's better smashing it with something like i dunno a hammer? because i have to break my theets for something that i learned on Cred Forums you know. i don't even think that this could release something like fume if i have to be honest, so... i'm really skeptical about this method but it could be the right one

do people actually fucking do this

or is op trying to an hero
being totally srs

>complying about someone that says pissmops
>say autistic like the rest of Cred Forums

i'll do a video, fuck the timestamp, i do this shit to make a world a better place to live (or leave)

Well, if you're worried about your teeth, I guess something less unwieldy like a hammer could work. Unless you're a little gentle with the hammer. Maybe tap it with a flathead screwdriver.

The impact has to be a sort of a incision, a precise hit that can puncture or tear the lining, but not puncture the case- else you'll have battery acid leaking everywhere. What you want, is the acid reacting with the outer casing. Trust me, if you get that going, you'll see the smoke/fumes. And by then, most of the acid will be spent on melting the casing (because there isn't enough for it eat right through).

another thing, if you're a newfag you seriously have to do a first stage first: lurking.

oh ok... then i'll do this and then when i finished i'll put it on a bucket and inhale all the fucking thing. maybe one of those days if me and my suicide friend are still alive i'll share a video AND a timestamp of this shit

btw all this could be right tomorrow night OR saturday/sunday night, dunno

been on this shithole for years, genuinely wondering why anyone would smoke a battery

then you're not shaped enough to be on Cred Forums, go on /qst/ or something

ok

good boy.

TELL ME SOMETHING YOU OTHER CUNTS, and keep in mind this

BUMP

go to poor parts of china and you will learn that quickly.