Why haven't we done anything about Leafy yet?

Why haven't we done anything about Leafy yet?

Will we?

He's just some kid who makes shit kids enjoy. What's the problem?

Who cares?

very punchable face

obvious samefag leafyfag

Find out the names of his family members.

Find dirt on those people

Make videos calling out their bullshit and exposing their secrets.

He actually looks pretty normal in that picture.
Try using the ones of him taken off guard in public in futile attempts to embarrass him.

I think he's a cunt and unfunny as fuck, but I don't care enough to do anything about it.

I have more important shit to do.

6 posters. 6 posts

Did he make a post on wifi the go to mobile data. Not very probable

>we

Cred Forums used to pound the shit out of assholes like this. but then again I just forgot that Cred Forums is dead... sigh...

I live about 2 blocks away from leafy, ya'll want to see his high school photo's?

Because everytime you mention him he makes around 100$

Where's his chin?

he made a video in which he stated to tase himself if he gets x likes on his video. I really wanted to se this motherfucker burn!

Summer is never over on Cred Forums

why do you faggots give a shit about whoever this Leafy twat is? you talk about him more than his fans do and probably account for half his viewers because you watch it to see how much you hate it.

Give us the names of his family members.

>THIS GUY RAPES PEOPLE IN THEIR SLEEP WITH THAT BOWTIE
>THIS GUY IS THE CRINGIEST GUY ON PLANET EARTH AND HE RAPES PEOPLE WITH THAT BOWTIE!

3million subs

I dont know his family member's only him. My brother went to high school with him.

Give us all the info you can gather

and go punch his face

explain? I've already promoted him to all my friends, how much popular can we get him?

just find him on facebook. isnĀ“t his name public?

Confirmed Skypes:
leafy777z
layyyn99
lanes777lol

Father: Marvin Calvin Vail
Mother: Regina Lee Vail

Will not post full dox here.

>Will not post full dox here.

you have to

No I don't.

Just go to his ED page faggot its all there

Who?

Poodlecorp did it, why can't one of us?

Now you know their names. Now go.

ED?

Encyclopedia dramatica

Sorry for taking so long to post had to find him and take a new picture but here is Leafy's Junior year picture

Because I don't sit around in my own pissy diaper and get mad at stupid kids on the internet. Why do you?

the password is secure (i think)
they use his phone company they said they were calvin idkwtfishelastname (leafy) and then they ask for a new sim card and asked them to not change the number and as soon as his card was de-activated their was activated they requested a new password and just like that they were into his account easy