HEY QUESTION FOR THE GUYS!

HEY QUESTION FOR THE GUYS!

Do guys find it hot when a girl is able to dance well? Im in a dance troupe for school and guys always hit on me harder after they see me perform haha XD I thought it was because dancing is attractive, but my friend was arguing with me and said it was because our costumes are skimpy :O She also said that a lot of guys really like fishnets for some reason. I dont really believe that and dont really understand the fishnets thing. They're pointless and chafe your calves. And our outfits look kinda weird. Definitely not something you go on a date with lol

So what is it guys whose right? Is it the dancing or the clothes that makes us more attractive.

Lolol sorry for typing so long. COFFEE IS AWESOME! HAD IT FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY AND IT IS AMAZINNGGGGGG!!!! WHY AREN'T PEOPLE DRINKING THIS EVERY SECOND!

More of our embarrasingly tacky costumes.

>COFFEE IS AWESOME! HAD IT FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY AND IT IS AMAZINNGGGGGG!!!! WHY AREN'T PEOPLE DRINKING THIS EVERY SECOND!
here we have a generational

BESTIES!

Lol

Well i personally know that dancers are more well defined physically then most other women so i think they are very attractive

as a fellow artist yes that's extremely attractive. but most dudes just wanna see your ass.

Dancing is boring unless you know how to fuck.

you sound like a 12 years old
fuck you

You do know your on Cred Forums correct ?

>can't tell if b8 or serious
sage'd anyway

Girls who can dance fuck better

Titty time

Cant tell if this is b8 ,you need to lay off the 6 paper joints rik!

Well I dont give a fuck

wuts bate?

It's all in the feet, that's why guys hit on you.

Listen...I know you have a low self esteem and make this "pretend" version of yourself, I am going to make this very simple.

If it has a vagina it turns us on. Sure we might not go for landwhales when we know within our guts we can do better. But any female that shows us the slightest interest, we want to put our dicks in it.

that pic +
>COFFEE IS AWESOME! HAD IT FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY AND IT IS AMAZINNGGGGGG!!!! WHY AREN'T PEOPLE DRINKING THIS EVERY SECOND!

either CP baiting or really 12 in that case you better not make it a habit being on Cred Forums in all cases you r a faggot!

also noone gives a shit about dance moves!

Dancers fuck better, usually aren't land whales too. And yes guys like skimpy outfits, shows off the goods

Installer: Ah needs tuh put the wahrs
Me: Everything's done. GTFO
Installer: But the wahrs need tuh be all over. I makes muhney from the wahrs
Me: No, it's already been done correctly. You aren't getting your grimy hands on this house.
Installer: But ah needs tuh put the wahrs to the picher box and the teevee.
Me: *slap* Bad wire monkey. Get back in your truck and go bother somebody else.
Installer: But mah paypers. Yew needs tuh scratch on mah paypers weeyuth wunna theyem sticks what makes mahrks
Me: This paperwork says that a lot of things happened that didn't actually happen. I'll sign nothing until you bring me something that isn't full of lies.
Installer: ahmma tell momma on yew
Me: You do that.
Installer: Yew aint nahs *sob*
Me: On this we agree.

The service worked perfectly, BTW.

Tits or gtfo

to the guys being stupid you alll suck!

Me: No, it's already been done correctly. You aren't getting your grimy hands on this house.
Installer: But mah paypers. Yew needs tuh scratch on mah paypers weeyuth wunna theyem sticks what makes mahrks
Me: This paperwork says that a lot of things happened that didn't actually happen. I'll sign nothing until you bring me something that isn't full of lies.

>Lolol sorry for typing so long. COFFEE IS AWESOME! HAD IT FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY AND IT IS AMAZINNGGGGGG!!!! WHY AREN'T PEOPLE DRINKING THIS EVERY SECOND!

I want to smash you in the face with a hammer, then I read that last line and now I want to do it repeatedly.

Tits plz

are you guys seriuously falling for this bait?