This is driving me nuts Cred Forums

This is driving me nuts Cred Forums

Can anyone shed any light on this picture? I saved it from another thread like a week ago because it just intrigues the shit out of me.

Source? Who is this guy? Why is his face all fucked up? Is he just a normal guy with a wonky face or am I right to have fear in this photograph?

I just imagine this guy silently sneeking up on people in the night, muttering weird shit like "can you smell the electricity" and "I feel like a cantaloupe" and making odd tourettes-like noises like BEZEET and NYAHG. You get away from him, you no longer hear his noises in the distance. Dead silence. Then you turn around and there he is. You both stare at each other. He sits motionless like a statue. You back away slowly. You have the same curiosity that I would also have so you walk back towards him and ask "what's up man?" Dead silence continues. His breathing picks up pace and gets heavier. You ask, "dude, are- are you oka-" BLAHBLBUSBDJEBEIENI HE FUCKING SCREECHES AT YOU WHILE HE TACKLES YOU AND STARTS TEARING HUGE CHUNKS OF YOUR FLESH OUT WITH HIS JAGGED BROKEN TEETH. You lay there weak and bleeding out. He leans in, really close to your face. He's as still as a statue again. Dead silence and heavy breathing continues as he is a mere inches from your face, completely motionless. He opens his mouth slowly, maintaining single eye contact with you. He slowly licks a large puddle of blood off your cheek and says "Merry Christmas" as you take your last breath of air.

Then I think, maybe he's a normal nice dude that just got into some sort of accident and I'm just an insensitive asshole.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/photos/people/peppers.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His name is Brian Peppers

The guys last fucking name is in your filename. Kys for making a shit thread

supremely newfag

Brian Peppers

Can't you read the file name, newfag

I heard this guy is a rapist or something. He dont have any mental or physical disability and is just a ugly fucker

Installer: Ah needs tuh put the wahrs
Me: Everything's done. GTFO
Installer: But the wahrs need tuh be all over. I makes muhney from the wahrs
Me: No, it's already been done correctly. You aren't getting your grimy hands on this house.
Installer: But ah needs tuh put the wahrs to the picher box and the teevee.
Me: *slap* Bad wire monkey. Get back in your truck and go bother somebody else.
Installer: But mah paypers. Yew needs tuh scratch on mah paypers weeyuth wunna theyem sticks what makes mahrks
Me: This paperwork says that a lot of things happened that didn't actually happen. I'll sign nothing until you bring me something that isn't full of lies.
Installer: ahmma tell momma on yew
Me: You do that.
Installer: Yew aint nahs *sob*
Me: On this we agree.

The service worked perfectly, BTW.

>He dont have any mental or physical disability
Do you see the fucking light switch you mouth breathing retard? Wonder why his head is next to a light switch? Guy is stuck in a wheel chair.

yeah because lemme tell you how useful the fucking filename is

stfu idiots, I obviously tried figuring it out before asking you niggers

Rip too soon

nope he just real short. you the retard

It's OOOOLLLDDD. It's a picture from a sex offender registry. The guy lives in a nursing home and groped a nurse, allegedly. But like always, the registries give no real information and use obscure fucking codes and broad language to describe sex offenders, so everyone, and I mean tens of thousands of people, began harassing him, sending him poison, death threats, etc because they jumped to the erroneous conclusion that he was a child molester.

They terrorized him, literally, for about two years until he disappeared. Presumed to have either killed himself or been moved someplace else and taken off the registry.

Oh, and his name was Brian Peppers.

Narrow it down you brain dead tard

Or he's just sitting down...

1) Lurk moar
2) It's Brian Peppers
3) Lurk the fuck moar
4) kys

Brain Paper
brown piper
bran proper
burn pipper
brian pepper
brian pepper brian pepper BRIAN PEPPER

I mean to be fair, peppers is a pretty general term and probably doesn't immediately make one think that must be part of his name.

you see that button? "search google for image"? yeah?

fucking do that you actual retard

Nope, he is actually wheelchair bound. Did you even bother reading the snopes article?

forgot pic, i am also an actual retard

This looks shopped.The shading on his head looks kinda weird,but i might be wrong...

I'm using the clover app on my phone you dumb fuckstick I don't have that button

it would've been less work to download chrome and search the image than it would've been to post this thread and waste everyone's time

kill yourself

>Brian Peppers
well do your own fucking google search in future instead of making a thread and then get mad if somebody that tried to help gets mistaken. did I mention that you cunt - cunt

>lurk moar

Now there's a phrase I haven't read in a very long time.

got2b b8

his name is fuck off outta here

That feel when I'm not op. Also in what way did you help, you just said something that was wrong them became triggered when I pointed it out.

meant to reply to this one

BUT I WOULDN'T GET ALL THESE (You)'s AND SOCIAL INTERACTIONS IF I WENT TO THE GOOGLE

But seriously
>it would've been less work to download chrome and search the image than it would've been to post this thread and waste everyone's time

Okay let's see about that

What I did
>Cred Forums app that's already open
>click image
>tap tap tap a post
>submit

What you suggest:
>close app
>open app store
>tap tap tap chrome
>wait for chrome to install
>open chrome
>type in images dot goggle dot cum
>wait for that terrible RAM hog to load the webpage
>upload the image
>Google tells me the exact same thing in double the time

Also, it's less fun to Google shit anyway. You guys know what's up and I'd rather have a discussion about this weirdo than for Google to be like "here's the answer, bye."

you wrote a massive fucking post lmao of course it took more work

It brought me a level of entertainment that voids the value of working. It takes work to beat a game but is fun so you don't care. I like thinking about explanations to crazy shit, and this shit was bothering me for like a week now.