Would you date a non-virgin girl?

Would you date a non-virgin girl?

You mean a woman?
Yes

do you realise how annoying it is to teach them about sex so they're actually good at it over and over again?

you know hymen can rip even if a girl has sex and can not rip if she does have sex....OP should learn what sex is first

I absolutely agree with this. That's why I converted to Islam.

Allahu ackbar my friend

These guys have it right, there just needs to be something about religion not being as powerful as it was and then the statements can get the "/thread."

protip they put out

Even this Joseph dated Mary. And she got pregnant, claiming to be a virgin.

So, Hymens can be quite deceiving.

Currently dating a girl. She lost her virginity to a guy she was on and off again with for three years. Shortly after having her hymen torn she was broken up with and we started dating. I lost my own v card to her. She's currently cheating on me with her ex. I don't have the heart to tell her that I know and I can't break up with her.

Tl;dr don't date a non virgin because she'll cheat with the guy who took it :(

Mary was a concubine before Joseph had her.

I've tried virgins...they're lousy.

Now I only go for sluts. Minimum 4 sexual contacts before me...more preferable. Much happier in life as a result.

You mean woman and yes I would. In fact I already have.

Don't worry kid, highschool won't last forever.

You see I think that's my problem; I'm in college and she's a senior in high school. Maybe I should be with someone more mature. Idk

i took a girl's virginity in high school. we dated on and off for 3 years, and the past 11 years I still fuck her every once and a while. So.. maybe you're right? I wish it could work out between us.

you though, should leave man. or find someone to cheat on yourself. it isn't worth it to stay with a cheater. it will always come up and be in the back of your heads no matter how long you are with her or how much you love each other

op is an underage faggot who has no idea when you get over age 18 you dont find girls that are virgins anymore. they dont exist.

I've taken about a dozen or so virginities in my life, mostly highschool, a few after because friends of exes heard I was gentle and would do NSA if they wanted to just lose it in a non embarrassing moment. My current gf was raped when she was younger so she technically wasn't a virgin when she even hit puberty. I've even been with someone whose hymen broke while making out with her. And I've seen a Jewish girl break down crying because she tore her hymen stretching for karate class her freshman year of college.
>just because her hymen is gone doesn't mean she's a who're, in some cases it was an accident, or just so when she is with her husband sometime she doesn't have the awkwardness of virginity blood or not knowing how to satisfy a man.

I knew a virgin in highschool all the way to college, she was a slut, she'd suck a cock and do anal so she could stay a virgin for her future husband.
>someone "slipped" in college before she got married

> hymen
You mean vaginal phymosis?

i only fuck non-virgin-girls