Why dont you workout?

Why dont you workout?

i just work

You first.

Nice noobgains mate, welcome to the club!

Because some of us have a life faggit. Eat a bag of dicks you worthless jock fuck.

Because I hate my life but I'm too afraid to commit actual suicide so I'm killing myself via smoking and obesity. Trying to speed this shit up.

must be fat or skinny lmao not op speaking

I work out but I consume more than 2500 cals a day so ive been stuck at 250 forever and can never lose the extra 50lbs, I run 4miles everyday but can't get over food.

Why not not hate life and do things that you enjoy?

i do tho

pretty much only calisthenics and mobility exercises. keeps me in shape for rock climbing. working on mobility so i can transition into more gymnastics.

lol at gym kiddies tho. seems like a miserable life. enjoy your dumb muscle and disabled person levels of mobility.

Cuz i still banged 20 chicks this year, with a small belly, by just being super confident and well groomed overall. Not worth it bro, unless getting fit gets you the confidence i already have

this is a fairly easy to solve problem. run more miles?

Cause I'm lazy and insecure.

>Just don't hate your life; it's that easy!
>I get sad sometimes too, but you can't dwell on it.
>Happiness is a choice.

You are flamboyantly underage.

Youre one of those icky skinny sinewy guys who looks like a crystal meth addict, arent you?

Enjoy your one lame "sport".

my workout shorts are in the washer... i will work out tomorrow.

Average size, height/weight, just get sick of meatheads acting like working out is the most important shit in the world. Fucking losers lol.

I make a lot of money for the town I live in. women pretty much hassle me until I fuck them.

Because food and video games

Because I'm ugly as fuck and it won't compensate for my face

You're all lucky not to have my genes

You can eat a shit ton you just need to lift a shit ton.
Running alone is going to be a slow weight loss process.
Get in the gym and gain some muscle to eat up that fat. Try to eat leaner, and if you literally have no self control at least eat stuff high in protein.
Army fag here and I always preach to my dudes "beans, meat, n' cheese".
If you have to eat like shit, pig out on Taco Bell. That shit is great workout food.
Try to lift 5 days a week and run +2 miles thrice a week. If you're doing that, you can pretty much eat what you want.