HOLY FUCK Cred Forums!!!!!!

HOLY FUCK Cred Forums!!!!!!
I've got a 250 word essay due tomorrow what the fuck am I gonna do!?

write a 250 word essay

Of course, doing actual work isn't an option.

an hero

Go write an essay, that's what I say.

250 words? What are you, six?

write a 250-words essay, or fail at life

250 words that's fucking nothing.

type 250 eassy of google
?
?
?
?
profit

It would take about twenty minutes to write a solid 250 word essay. If you aren't retarded, that is.

I can write a 250 word essay with my fucking eyes closed. Come back when you're out of kindergarten.

I could literally write a 250 word essay on how much of a faggot you are in full paragraph format before I am done shitting. Be better at life.

Submit every reply in this thread as your essay. Also underage b&

I have a 600 word project proposal for Archaeology do tomorrow. I have no project proposal in mind...

It's fucking pasta

you know fucking what, sir? I've been around the world. Met numerous people. Have had intellectual Conversations with hundreds of people-hell, thousands, even. But never in my entire life have I met someone so unbelievably brain dead. You, sir, are quite the fucking specimen. Quite. The. Fucking. Specimen. How can you live without a functioning brain? Without the electrical empulses that are required for the miracle that is life itself? If only you had a little, tiny, microscopic bit of working cerebral cortex and frontal lobe, then maybe.. JUST MAYBE... You wouldn't be so unintelligent and unaware of who the fuck you are talking to.

Since you probably have at least 12 hours, you only have to write 20 words an hour.

If you can't do that, an hero.

What's the topic?

See? This guy has more than twice that much to do, and he wasn't acting like a little bitch about it until you brought it up.

250 words is not really a lot, could be done in an hour or two

This would be easy.

It's time to start looking for ancient faggotry to compare with modern faggotry.

post topic, i'll (we'll) write it

instead of going to Cred Forums and cry about your 250 word essay you could just start working now

jesus you nut goblin, I have done way more than 250 word essays in a night, I didn't realise we had to do an English essay for my countries qualification so I crapped out 4000 words in one night and a got a fucking A, grow the fuck up you wired ass spastic money, button up your dick from your dad, sit the fuck down, this fucking reply is probably about 70 words so use this to admit your own failing as a starter. You are the scum of the would you cunt.

250 word is a lot of words it is going to be hard

What kind of faggot ass school do you go to that requires a word count?

Repost this same thread tomorrow thats what you gonna do you flaming faggot

Nice maymay friend

You like maymahe

OP if you can't pull 250 words out of your ass then just drop out and suck cocks for money, the world doesn't need you

250 whole words, I dunno user, but in your situation I would probably wait until tomorrow morning and then write it before breakfast, over one percent of yours would be taken up with writing 'I am a faggot' in fact if you made it 'I am a huge faggot' that would be 2 percent. Just for comparison this is 77 words in total, it has taken about 3 minutes. 250 words is nothing, unless you are a nigger?

250 word
due tomorrow.. that will take like half an hour minimum if you know how to bullshit..

>underage bait

Write it because 250 words is barely anything.

just talk about aliums