I say slavery you say sorry

I say slavery you say sorry.

Slavery

Nigger

Get back to your cotton field dirty negro!

Did it right.

Nice try, too wordy.

TOBY

Deus Vult

saucy

I seriously doubt one person will say sorry.

sozza

>Dat feel when you'll never be entertained by Kennan and Kel picking your cotton and rewarding them with Orange soda after a hard days work

Moon cricket

I'm not sorry. Go back to Africa and see how badly you've had it here.

You should be thanking us every fucking day while working hard as a race to be as valuable a member to society as possible.

Alabama Urban Coon

ahahaha I hadn't heard that one since I was a kid, a little kid even. hahaha I had totally forgotten all about it.

Jigaboo is a good one too.

Sorry.

If we knew then what we know now we would've picked our own fucking cotton.

you assfaggot, now OP will be demanding gibs from jackie Cred Forums

I'm hearing a 'sorry' coming through and am told it should be going this direction.

DAMN YOU

You take that back.

>White people can't deal with the fact they suck

>Not knowing how to green text
>Being a nigger
Mods I demand a ban

Why are people acting like Whites are the only ones who enslaved others? And why are they acting like the slavery that occurred in the last four fucking centuries is so vastly more important than the slavery that occurred in previous epochs? Niggers are enslaving each other in Africa RIGHT NOW and there are plenty of forms of non-chattel slavery being employed all over the world. There are, at this very moment, Indians working in a sulfur mine who will all die by the age of 35. Their children will likewise die young, and none of them will ever escape that life.

I'm not goddamn sorry, slavery is what happens whenever a population gains a sufficient advantage over another population. It's as ubiquitous as rape and murder.

OPEN YOUR EYES FIRST

>we wuz kings and shit
>ancient Egyptians held slaves
>dindu nuffin
>whites held slaves
>dey did sumfin