My bf is a cuck

my bf is a cuck

>implying you arent a fag cuck

And you are a whore

He probably just wants you to be happy, just dont be a cunt to him and talk about this shit my fam. Wouldn't be surprised if hes perfectly abpe to satisfy you but just dosent think much of himself. But hey if your going to laugh at that shit then you dont deserve him, cunt.

found the cuck

So you want me to destroy your cunt in front of him? I am a cucker. Also b gata h kei nice

I will literally fuck you to death

post tits you whore

show me ur ass

prove you're the cucker time stamp those tits...

this

Same

do it

Tits...

if 20 people ask I'll post tits

tits please

TITS

Show me your tits!

Timestamp dem tits

Tits you slut

UNLEASH THE TITS!!!!

Titties titties titties...

Post dem tits skank

BREASTS.

Nobody cares

quit fuckin around and show us your tits

Boobies please

I need to see them tits

tits pls

Show your tits

TITS

ass too

YES
ASS

Tits please

Titties and ass...

BOOBS PLEASE

ASS!

this whole thread is fucked up and filled with 12 year olds, mods can you fucking do something about this. i get that these fags aren't breaking rules but you guys need more of a presence on this board, seriously read these replies and tell me that they're not written by an 11 year old.

Being under 18 is a rule so technicaly they are breaking them

Chick I'm with right now is a super cuck. She hot as fuck, so submissive and sweet. Pretty much marriage material, too bad I'm too retarded to stick a relationship out

its sad that this is Cred Forums all the old fags grew up or moved on, there are other image boards but i wont name for the sake of keeping this faggotry at Cred Forums

OP gotta deliver

OP delivers

Do it with your face in it

Jury is still debating if faggot or not. Need to see pussy to verify there's no feminine penis.

do you call these mosquito bites tits?

How does it feel to know you are ruining his life?

he's killing himself anyway and besides he's a cunt

Trap or not a trap? Proof with same timestamp.

Where u from op?

Not bad, got more?

>Cuck detected

>Not bad

sure

good, at least someone listened.

so what has he done thats been cuck-y/cuck like

OP''s bf isn't a cuck. He's just sick of fucking such an average nobody with nipples that take up 90% of her tits. So he lets her go fuck other guys while he fucks better chicks.

lol his tittes are bigger than mine

gotta agree