store.steampowered.com/app/22320/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try out new things

by having a life

i'm too depressed to have a life

By being a man

how is this done

suicide

Shotgun to the mouth, Aim up, if you can.

I've heard drinking bleach does wonders for it

method?

this is mean

fucking a stranger in the ass

exercise, sunlight

Kill yourself

dont ever fall in love
its the devil's own invention

Yeah shotgun to the head works extremely well. Use new rounds for maximum valicity, and aim correctly. 99.9% fatality rate. Don't be dumb and cut yourself, overdose, electricute, etc. There's a good chance you would survive.

:(

love doesn't exist

If your depression is due to fucked up brain chemistry like mine was, get medicated

If it's just psychological, find something you can be proud of and be good at. Accomplishment is a way to meter success and happiness.

Fuck all these cunts who clearly havnt had it before...think of how much you mean to alot of people...really have a think...try exercise or new things...although the only one who can change it is you user: ) i know it sucks if i can do it you can too :)

The first step is just that, by stepping out the door and going for a walk. Walking, jogging, running anything to take your mind of the bad thoughts. You have nothing else to think about but breathing while your running and you start to get a buzz from the exercise, trust me I've been in that dark place. I am not a out door person but it genuinely fixed me. Do not take any meds from the doctor that shit will fuck you up more.

Go to a fuckin doctor and get meds
Worked for me, user

Drugs

Just do it. Don't post any more whiny "oh poor me i'm depressed pay attention to me" shit.

Go to the kitchen. get a knife. A big wide kitchen knife. Go into the tub, kneel down, and jam the kitchen knife as hard as you can into the side of your neck, horizontally.

And save us the fucking agony of another 4 pages of you using your weakness as a passive aggressive way to get attention. Your family will be hurt, but they'll move on. And eventually they won't think about you much anymore.

And we'll never have to see another one of these posts from you, that confident that you're likely posting once a day or so.

Just do it. Suicide in the bathroom so you don't make a huge mess. Don't post any questions about methods or ask any followups. Kitchen. Knife. Tub. Neck.

Go. Just fucking do it now.

Grow a Spock goatee.

Поешь грибов/Do the shrooms.

fuck off to 2ch you fucking ruskie scumbag.

can't grow facial hair

No we should all just kill ourselves

Make me.

shut up. stop talking about it. Go kill yourself.

Knife, side of the neck. horizontal. in the tub. now.

Don't post anymore. Just go kill yourself.

they already cured it, its called benzadrine

shame so many retards raided grandpa's medicene cabinet and took the cure they developed for it during ww2 and they got high from it, thus destroying it for people who actualy needed it to cure them

enjoy your placebos now...

wow.... a kind person.... love u

Fuck I'm screenshot this

Yeah life is shit mate but its what you make it...just cause we see the reality of it...others who love us do not....stay and be happy with them :)

i'm on my 13th medication and it's still not working, i'm very treatment resistant

blowjobs

i try i try i try

You don't. The sadness will always be there. Just get used to it and realize that happiness is bullshit and isn't really the goal of life. Be useful and good instead; they're better than happiness anyway.

I need to git gud faggit

Cuz i know what its like mate: ) kisses were for affect haha

Except staying with those cunt has never made anyone happy and stop putting this :) it makes you look like a fucking 5 year old that just got a flip phone

then you're a hopeless case. Go into the tub and jam a fucking knife into the side of your neck and die.

or do you want to spend more time eliciting attention from a bunch of strangers with your fucking sob story you useless cunt.

get happy

Ah but it does when you burst your bubble of knowing everything about everything and hating everyone cuz your real and no best....if u get me and its cuz im not a fucking edgy 15 yr old i like to smile

You
I like you

i've been castrated

>just fucking do it

EAT SHIT!

Distract yourself with sonething like a game or series on netflix

>Trys to call me dumb
>Can't even use you're
Underage detected

stream it
become an hero

Whoa! Edgelord alert!

Hope this is bait as correcting spelling then calling THEM underage? Hahahahha if not then humanity is fucked since about 1999

any game recs?

Go outside your house, do some running, go to a park enjoy nature, do new things and try to meet new people, one thing that helps a lotime may be drinking energy drinks like rip it or monster, then you will have energy to go everywhere.
Good luck

that's actually good advice, no one has ever told me to use energy drinks to have more energy.... never thought of that. thanks

>morrowind
store.steampowered.com/app/22320/
loose yourself to the world or imagination

>Them
>Him
Fixed it for you

There are some people that get lazy and sleepy when drinking them, don't know why but thanks for stating my redundant comment

Are you trying to push him further to suicide at least recomend a good rpg

I don't even want to see it. He's a loser who uses passive aggressive tactics. He's like the kid on last weeks south park, threatening to quit twitter. "i'm gonna do it! I'll do it!" and then he finds the one asshole who will entertain his bullshit, talk him off the ledge, and in short, give him the attention he wants. And he'll use that fear and guilt and blah blah to get the gratification he wants, at the expense of the sanity of those around him and that are close to him.

He's the whiny kid who despite tons of medications shows no improvement.

And here's the trick. He's not depressed. Not chemically. Which is why the medications aren't working. Because they don't do anything for a normal brain. He is not at all depressed. He's a loser, and he found that claiming to be depressed or suicidal will make a bunch of people fawn all over him. Poor him. Lots of pats on the back. Call me if you ever need anything. At any time.

And holy fuck will he. Because he's a parasite. I'd go beyond passive aggressive and say he's just all-out aggressive. Because what kind of person fucks around with his loved ones emotions to get what sick pleasure he does from the attention.

The kind that has burned up all his personal options, and now has to reach out to strangers.

OP is a grade-a scumbag, and I hope he dies.

thanks buddy

rec me something better

Here's a recommendation:

Take all your pills at once, wash it down with a pint of booze.

It'll suppress brain activity, and you'll switch off like a light.

And then we don't have to hear from you anymore.

Or like I said, jam a fucking knife into the side of your neck.

cool thanks

Nigga why you so edgy

Why do you have to feed into his attention seeking. What, are you one of the feelfags that posts shit like this too? Hit a little too close to home for ya?

>Tfw morrowind is your favorite game
>Tfw your bait doesn't work
Feels bad man