Serious thread Cred Forums

Serious thread Cred Forums
1. Tell me, what is life?
2. And for you what happens after life?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Et8EEjNyshU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No idea. According to the atheist point of view, nothing happens. According to a religious point of view, many things could happen.

I'm mostly in agreement with the Darwinian perspective, albeit I fuckin believe in ghosts because I've seen them. Doesn't make much sense.

check my quints please

LOL this is epic

wtf.. how does this happened

Trump approved

this is mithical

Basically you are just a bunch of chemicals floating around in a vast open space of not alot.
Whn you die you decompose into the chemicals you are made of and no one will remember you and no one will care. truthhurts.jpg

I'm an atheist and thats my view and i'm quite happy with that

Dub-dub-trips

Someone believe in reincarnation?

That is so fucking vague and inaccurate and yet you are so certain in your idea that you've got it all figured out. It's adorable.

What about Einstein's theory of how energy is neither created or destroyed but transformed from one to another. I think humans have built it up in their minds that we are all going to a significant place after death. We could just be released in the form of heat and chemical energy as that matters. We don't have enough evidence to point a state of consciousness being transferred to another state of object.

Im not saying that we are "destroyed" im just saying that we breakdown into other "shit" and energy

I dont
> no evidence
> dont really understand
> not physically possible oboying the laws of pysics

Not one of those sentences made sense. I hope you're attempting to troll.

1. You die
2. Some random shit happens
3. You're now in your new mothers womb

I would love to be able to believe this but my brain just cant

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Et8EEjNyshU

1. life is a human word, mean nothing
2. if that mean after your body's dead, you born again in an other body.

>life and body means nothing. a rock or gas can be a body/life

I'm really not sure myself, but it's a bit sad to think our entire existence is truly pointless whether you go to an afterlife or not

1.Help people help people help people help people help people help people help people help people help people help

2.you try harder

physicist her.

Life is the universe's way of decreasing entropy.

It's also the simplest and most logical explanation. You are constructed of calls and become sentient, cells eventually die from age and you break down into base elements again.

What is inaccurate about that?

CHECK'EM

Thanks for elaborating

Life is like being an ant...you're born to either work or fight but usually both. And you do that until you die. I'm a Christian do I believe you either go to heaven or hell

Life is the perception of your experiences(or vice versa) related to others based off of biochemistry/physics.
>I like to believe that I'll become apart of the knowledge that fills this universe. Information is literally everywhere. Hopefully I'll actually learn something once I rid myself of this stardust prison.

can't argue with quints

An hero and find out

>Basically you are just a bunch of chemicals floating around in a vast open space of not alot.
>Whn you die you decompose into the chemicals you are made of and no one will remember you and no one will care. truthhurts.jpg

Anyone with this point of view is a simple minded pseudointelectual retard

We are all each other, separated by what we call "death". The universe is a singular organism experiencing itself though differing perspectives in space/time.

Sir, your kind isn't welcome in this thread I'll tell you what.

I agree to a degree. But what is consciousness made of? Besides the synapses of neurons and other neurosci shit. What does it really mean to recognize yourself, and to act accordingly? Does nothing really happen after you die? Once you turn a computer off is the information lost? Not always. What happens to this knowledge/consciousness? You can easily transfer knowledge from one computer to another and in many different states.
>INB4: HUURRRPDERRRPP BRAINS AIN'T COMPOOTERZ

1. Place where we decide where we want to spend our eternity.
2. You go either to hell or heaven. If you want you can go to either. I prefer heaven a lot more, and so should you.
Nobody will probably be interested in this unoriginal point, people always want "new" and "intellectually brave" (not necessarily corrected) ideas instead of christianity which requires you to accept what a failure of human being you are and then repenting in mercy of Christ. But as people most likely arent interested, so I wont elaborate more.

Bump for a decent thread

We live to find a reason to live
I make music, that's my reason to live.
When we die I think we go into a sleep like state (the part of being asleep that you don't have any consciousness of) for eternity.

Would've got more replies from /sci/. Cred Forums is full of autistic niggers that barely know what meme or shitpost to upload.

Im not 100% sure about that but Einstein didnt come up with that but somebody else. Also, that one rule is one of the most important laws in nature, it can not be broken.

If I get you right, you are implying that "life" is some form of energy like thermal energy or kinetic energy.

Now assume you have a closed system with a male and a female. You know exactly what form of energy is where in that system, the energy stored in their muscles etc. Assume you know just everything about them. Now the two fuck and the woman gets pregnant. (The male gets removed from the system including all the matter and energy inside him to make things easier). The woman gets food and air and everything you still know all about it.

Now the woman gives birth to the child. You also know all about that.

If that experiment was performed in real life, I would assure you, that at the end you will always have the exact same amount of energy as you put into the system from the beginning.

Now if it was true that life or a soul was some new form of energy, than that amount of energy must be missing somewhere, but that would not be the case.

1. That long portion between birth and death.
2. Get judged by Enma-daioh and spend time in heaven or hell realms before rebirth.

> There's an atheist point of view

Bruh, there's atheists who believe in all sorts of supernatural/paranormal afterlife bullshit. They just don't believe in god.

My aunt believes in reincarnation. She's an atheist.

Life is either a time to fulfill everything pleasurable or abstain from it like religious people do

When did religious people start abstain from them? Christfags might not wank to every trap thread but there is plenty of normal healthy fun to be had in this world while waiting for the 2.0

BUMP FOR KNOWLEDGE