30 year old

>30 year old
> have had chances to put the dick in a beautiful juicy vagina but was too autistic to make this actually happen

I am sad, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLuVUzoga3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump....

tfw when i lost my virginity with 16

do you really want pussy though?

With 16 who? A cow?

Of course I do! I've been dreaming about sex since the first grade

OP you a virgin?

Hookers.

last time you get laid you fat, sad cuck?

Get out my head fam

you know what would help? browsing Cred Forums

so listen, you may think you have missed out. and sure you might have. that feeling you have sucks, but with sex comes lots of worse feelings

>girl says she might be pregnant
>worrying about an std
>girl gets crazy
>girl could complain rape and ruin your life

so consider yourself smart op. sex is great, but not ever having to worry about this shit is better

Uh, idk who you're fucking. But I've had sex wth quite a few chicks, maybe not like Chad Thundercock or anything but I've been with a good amount, and I haven't really delt with balls to the wall crazy. Now, they do get clingy and always trying to come over to fuck, which is fine, but I've never had false rape, I've had an STD scare once, bother other than that, it's usually pregnancy scare IF anything bad happens after the sex. Other than that...chicks aren't really bat crazy, I've had a few say "I love you" but when I tell them it's not like that, they don't flip out and try to get me back, just no more sex lol

or
>realize you just wanted sex'
>girl falls in love with you
> you have to fake it for 6 months because you're too beta to say you just wanted to get laid and not hurt her feelings
>everyone's feelings get fucked, you think you might love her back
>it's already too late
Just find a slut (not hooker) who knows you just want to get laid like her, and go back to being a shut in.

nah not all that shit has happened to me. had a pregnancy scare once and this girl wanted to keep it. luckily she wasn't pregnant. but the stress and shit that comes with it was not worth the sex.

of course most chicks are cool. im trying to make op feel better.

I feel your pain man. Didn't get pussy myself until I was fucking 25, 34 now. Had chances like you as well dude, just psyched myself out & made the huge error of putting that shit on a pedestal.

it could be worse, you could be as autistic as this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=FLuVUzoga3w

Okay I see way you mean now, yeah the preg scare isn't something to fuck with, though sex is fucking great, just sometimes...it just really isn't worth it. Sometimes the orgasm of jacking off feels better tbh, best part of sex is knowing you're banging a chick

>best part of sex is knowing you're banging a chick
yep

i lost my v-card with my first girlfriend at the age of 15, when you are that young its easy to find a girl with daddy issues, i don't know how can someone keep his virginity after 20

>best part of sex is knowing you're banging a chick
that's the biggest true in the history of the universe