Prove to me that fire is not a living entity

Prove to me that fire is not a living entity.

>protip: you can not

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-cellular_life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anything on fire is either dead, or going to be dead.

Because it's a fire

But the fire itself is alive

It doesn't piss or shit.

The way oxygen burns in our atmosphere makes it look like it's alive and "dancing", but this is only to idiots who cannot distinguish science from grunts and smearing shit on their face.

>what is ash if not fire shit

Or the byproducts of digestion

Ash is the plate, not the shit

fire

>turns matter into energy
>reproduces
>excretes byproducts

Sounds alive to me faggot

Sounds like nuclear power plants are alive to you as well, it seems.

Fire is life. We use energy the same way fire does, although in a slow and controlled way.

because homeostasis, you twat

Burden of proof isn't on us to demonstrate the opposite of the claim that you made.

Also, OP is a faggot.

And I guess fire is made up of cells also?

I thought it was obvious fire was alive. How else could biological life have evolved from stardust?

stopped reading at
>burden of proof
learn to engrish fgt

it is not alive because no homeostasis

Could you be any more linear? You posess an abysmally small fraction of the knowledge gathered by a single species on a single planet.
What the fuck makes you think you know anything?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-cellular_life

holy shit, have you never heard the phrase, "burden of proof"?
underage v& go back to middle school

FIRE WALK WITH ME

Any heat above 70degC kills anything living.

Checkmate, faggot.

/thread

yeah not true, you have archaea that can survive higher temperatures

"Fire" itself is composed of ionized gas which is produced via a chemical chain oxidation reaction. The ionized gas does not exhibit homeostasis, does not consume nutrients (the burning process is caused by radiant heat furthering the chain reaction) and does not reproduce (ions don't create more ions, they just lose their charge via electron state change or bonding)

Bitch.

Then why doesn't it dissipate immediately?

Nigg ga

cause fire produces heat and heat in turn makes the volatile substances in the fuel turn to gas that can be then consumed in the process of oxidation

Because of Hawking radiation

This actually may have been a question posed to caveman scientists, I wonder what they did to quell people's fears about cooking fires coming alive and eating people's souls

The ionized gas can only release its surplus charge energy when it contacts matter with a lower energy state. Until the ion has been released from within the other charged particles around it that were produced before it, it retains its energy. Upon contact with another particle, it either bonds ionicallyor its excited electrons recede to a lower energy state, producing photons, the electromagnetic force carriers we percieve as light and radiant heat.

Smoke, heat, light & ash are the byproducts of fire.

I have hepatitis

in a fire there are no places where entropy decreases. every living entity creates areas where entropy actually decreases.

These are overwhelmingly sufficient answers. Anyone left debating this subject is stupid.

Goodnight morons.

Way to contribute fuck stick

Fire while able to fulfil many of the prerequisites of life lacks the ability to mutate therefore is not a living organism.

We don't though

isn't it an energy or a plasma or something science

... If you can explain how the fuck he's wrong, Mr. English professor, then I'll eat my hat.

But you won't, because you can't, because you're a smug fag that just made an ass of himself trying to act smart.

Your mom being a whore, made you a byproduct, why should we believe you're alive, and not shit?

Only if you prove to me it is first

Someone watched some TNG and has decided to troll by describing a chemical reaction as life. Fire doesnt reproduce. Heat is radiant and will just cause more chemical reactions the reactants are there. Life will replicate organized molecular structures as exactly as possible. Fire just oxidizes whatever can burn, there is no native structure its attempting to replicate by reproduction. Faggot.

Which other living thing can be born from rubbing 2 sticks together or a magnifying glass in the sun?

you're telling me some nitwits invented creating life using whale blubber and a spark? come on you dumb faggot.

Not living cells

Just a physic reaction caused by the holy 3 ingredients

OP's mom, that's why he's do confused

OP here I just don't understand why you can't all come to a logical conclusion on this.

You do realize that the oxygen part of your comment actually is a good argument that fire is alive ?

Captain, whore in sight
Your orders?

I would have to say that as technology progresses our definition of what is life also progresses.

If anything fire is a quasi-lifeforms much like a virus can't do anything on itself but when paired with something else special that meets its requirements then it can take on a quasi- life like state.

Set phasers to rape

fire is alive

Human life would not exist today if fire had never been discovered or given to us.

Humans consume oxygen
Fire consumes oxygen
>aliens are living with us as fire and only appear temporarily to watch us.

Fire burns us, the aliens do not want to be discovered.

Sure, fire is alive.

Kindly provide a sample of the specific subject master's DNA for analysis.

Pro tip: you can't. Faggot.
Fire isn't alive.

Auto-corrected "masters" from matter*

I fap'd to Beverly Crusher more than everything and honestly is the only reason i gave attention to this 3d

But first we have to understand what "alive" technically is.
Just because it may be "alive" doesnt make it sentient.
Everything in the universe is made up of the same thing on the quantum level.

Energy

So, to say that the fire is alive, sure we can say that
because it is made up of energy.
But saying this, we also need to understand
that everything is "alive"
The keyboard you are hitting the keys on is screaming in pain, because you
are forcing it's energy to be moved..

Yes.. These words are alive, because it is taking energy for the pixels to be produced.

EVERYTHING IS ALIVE

ESPECIALLY Johnny 5

It has no blood pressure. All living things do.

Show me its DNA.

don't feed the trolls man

Can't be proven wrong, Dr. Picardcumslut.

>burden of proof
>learn engrish fgt

bahahaahh fucking idiot. so how is your GED working out?

it's a chemical reaction, not a living entity

it does not reproduce, it merely requires fuel to continue, as a car does

you don't think a car is alive, do you son?

It depends on your definition of life

all living things have boundaries
a distinct change between what is the entity and what is not the entity

fire does not
it is just an area of heat emitted by an exothermic reaction between hydrocarbons and oxygen
and as that heat dissipates into the surrounding air there is no point that you can "this is definitely part of the fire, and this next to it is definitely not."

>matter into energy

nope

it simply changes the state of the energy in its fuel, dispelling the same matter in a different form

Prove to me, that you're not retarded.
>pro tip: You are lacking the proper number of chromosomes to do that.