Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No oversexualised content
>discuss/insult
>chain lurk pics
>No RP/ERP, go be a faggot elsewhere
>Naps good idea
>Being an Elitist in the /waifu/ Community is like winning a gold medal in the special Olympics. You're still retarded.
>Most importantly, Remember to get enough sleep!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvuNo02q0mY
youtu.be/ptXXzQ_dXwg
youtube.com/watch?v=RSIlR2q9SYM
youtu.be/5jHy0ZjkdiM
youtube.com/watch?v=4rSpWlw9LBg
youtu.be/sjueMDjuqm4
youtube.com/watch?v=M_bVsoaacv0
6h2.xyz/ethnic_glkz_adolf-will-rise_xklrz_genocide_tr0jan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my last break was 3 years, but I still came back, did I not? plus you didn't know me then. you'd be fine if I left anyway, you have plenty of *real* friends~

that's one of my fetishes. build up people's expectations and then watch the despair as they learn what a boring worthless piece of garbage I am~

I'm looking at minoring in either Information Security or Computer Forensics, maybe both, but I haven't decided yet.

Alright cool
He's a big ol tough bear of doom.
>quicksave before declaring war on literally everyone.

Erica claimed

best rules

still here

Still here.

Well don't knock me down too hard, I might just up and leave you

You mean the fire episode?
Look forward to the Queen of Hearts arc. That's when the shit's really going down.

Going to get food, be back later!

Shh, don't mention that, what happened with him was one of the best things that could have happened and it ended perfectly too. We should continue this on TG.

Top song brother.

they all do sooner or later.

Calamity-masu'd

youtube.com/watch?v=cvuNo02q0mY

Claimu
a cute
How have you been?

That is an interesting way to look at it, the only actual friend I have from there is Darwin so I guess that qualifies as plenty

right back at you, adorable.

it was a joke, but you honestly wouldn't miss me much after a short time. no one really ever does. with a few exceptions.

Claiming my waifu. How is everybody today?

I'd put my dick in those curls and wrap it tight until the blood flow stops and off comes the whole tube

a cute

You'd like that wouldn't you?

I'll see what I can do

I'm not one to stick around anyway, so make the most out of me please

I've been enjoying my interactions with you thus far.

Alright well give me a list of 3 things. sexual kind of, that I can do with that waifu, my fetish is hair so include that please

you can do as you please with her in your own fantasies, user.

If you insist.
I enjoy you and would not forget you, but you're right in that most likely you have not been in my life long enough to leave a lasting hole in me with you gone.

Great, we're officially married~

youtu.be/ptXXzQ_dXwg

I just want to let you vent for a bit, if you think that would help.

hey now, I'm not ready for that kind of commitment.

>Beatrice
I'm not a lewdie!

Why thank you, cutie.

I'm fine, just laying in bed doing nothing.
How have you been?

Hey.

youtube.com/watch?v=RSIlR2q9SYM

What about me? :^)

hmph. you're being all serious and it's not like you. I'm sorry if my personal defense mechanisms to cope with the fact that I feel so worthless as a human being have hurt your feelings at all.

you sure were gone a while. enjoy that comic I take it? huehuehue

and thank you!

it's a free country in your mind, no matter where you live.

I would recommend to read the manga first. The anime is much more enjoyable when you understand what is going on
The chapter that I'm on is called Detestibility. But essentially, yes it's the one where he walks around through the burning castle and runs into the memory of Vincent

>I was washing some dishes

youtu.be/5jHy0ZjkdiM

Daily reminder that the Galil is the most reliable assault rifle

My feelings are not hurt, that is just the dark truth of the matter. Most personal connections are like that, even if strong easily forgotten with time.

I'll fuck your tails so hard you little bitch

Hello

Hmmm, sure...

I don't wanna use telegram though, so get back at me through discord
>TogameShill #8295

I'm sure you'll be fine

okay, good.
some people get pretty offended by my insecurities.

that's very nice, user.

hi erica, how are you today?

going to add your discord. nice job, sucka

No, I was playing Dead Rising!
I'm now trying to fix the Sad Panda thing.
Good waifu/husbando.
Hello Nui!

Two bird with one stone

I wish the FN SCAR was an upotte.

Doing ok. How are you?

Sounds good to me. I hope you can find something to make you happy today Alice.

TIME TO JOIN DISCORD

oh, you don't have that? that's a shame. I don't know of another link to give you to that one, so I hope you figure it out.

it was all according to plan?!

tn: plan means plan

also doing pretty okay. up to anything fun?

youtube.com/watch?v=4rSpWlw9LBg

I am difficult to offend.
I also have been known for taking moderately long breaks from places so I understand where you are coming from for the most part.
Kill yourself, don't talk to me.

Hey Galil ^^

Just watching some youtube.

>tn: plan means plan
clever

I think these are part of the reason we were able to form a bond so quickly. we get each other on a fundamental level.

sounds like fun, same here actually.

That's a nice art you've got there! I didn't like those dresses but here it really looks nice.
You already know relation of Alice and Will of the Abyss I suppose?
Actually yeah, how much do you know of what you shouldn't know?

it's a stupid joke of my own design, but I love it dearly.

I'll fuck your little maid outfit till your cunt is dry

those fucking sexy tails and dress, bet you'rea virgin you little whore

id fuck that ass

how do I triforce

>counter-terrorists win , bitch

~UltraVi0lent

Im so bored.

youtu.be/sjueMDjuqm4

beatrice probably is, considering this
>
is her main love interest.

and it seems pretty platonic.

you sound like another friend of mine from my other thread. always being bored. find something fun to watch, silly.

SCAR is shit, whether the L or H.
Hello Elle

fuck me, I always forget the right stupid image if I have another reply after.

this picture, ignore the other one, perv user.

I've been doing well, set up brawl mods and played for a bit, other than that not much.

any plans for you?
That's a rather impolite thing to say to a cutie.
How's it going, Shiro?

also Dead Rising is amazing.

If I could stand to drink right now, that would make me exceedingly happy. However, after being sick with the flu all weekend, I think that would be a very poor decision indeed.
Well, I'm getting pretty close to where the anime leaves off. I know that it was Oz's father who cast him into the Abyss, that the Will is essentially an "alter ego" of Alice, I know who Jack is and a little bit of the back story for Baskervilles. There's still so much that I want to know
>That's all I can think of at the moment.
>Is this a nice dress as well?

There is nothing to watch. Just like cable but it costs less. But i am waiting on some taco bell.

lucky dog. I love taco bell. I used to eat it like every day six years ago or so. I miss the crispy potato tacos more than words can say, and I'm not even kidding on this one.

Hi erica

Now you're talking. What shall I drink in your honour

Your waifu is so violent user, no wonder you're looking to pass on what you receive to others

Why can't you have it now?

I dont eat it to often.

Hello

Now that's rude.
It's going pretty good, because like you said, Dead Rising is amazing!
How about you?

youtube.com/watch?v=M_bVsoaacv0
>Rip Iwata

Good to hear. What mods?
Not really. I don't have any enthusiasm to do anything. I'll probably just sit here.

HOLY CRAP YOUR SHIT'S GORGEOUS!
Well... You don't really know the secrets. Enjoy the plot. l liked it a lot.

taco bell? I can have that any time, really, although my desire to eat at all has basically shrunk to nothing for various reasons. I force myself to eat every 24 hours or so, but that's it.

the tacos I mentioned have been discontinued, because life has decided I am not allowed to have nice things.

probably for the best. it's not exactly good for you.

I know it gives you butt mud.

I like to mix my beverages, have you ever had vodka with ginger ale? It's pretty tasty.
I've had a few too many unfortunate ends to my nights with shots for me to continue with those
I really wanted to just skip to the part where the anime ends, but I wanted to see all the stuff that I knew they wouldn't have fit into the anime.

Did you hate Oz as much as I do? I really don't like his character much at all. He seems far too dense for his own good, especially considering the situation that they're in. Or does this improve significantly over time?
>Will you be sticking around? It's nice to see someone else who loved this series

crude, but not inaccurate.

He He

It's possible.
I am pleased to have met your acquaintance and am sure I can seek you out somehow even if you do not return.

I'm going to head out for some food, see you all later

Miyafuji is my waifu

6h2.xyz/ethnic_glkz_adolf-will-rise_xklrz_genocide_tr0jan
everybody click this link

How goes it? ^^

you are pretty silly, erica.

there's a few people who have a fair few ways to contact me, yes. but again, I have no intention of not returning.

Okay

Hope Trudy and Lynette dont get jelly.

>Pets

oh my. a dog petting a human?

Is this your first time in the series or have you played it plenty before? have a favorite boss fight?

I'm doing well set up brawl mods and might do a little more later, right now i'm just chilling and listening to music.
A complete Mewtwo for VBrawl, and a ton of stages with a stage expansion code so they don't replace anything, like Stone Tower Temple, Bob-omb Battlefield, Bowser Castle, and a lot of other stuff.
Oh, got stomach problems or just don't want to gain weight?

Oh, well that's a shame, maybe they'll bring them back?

Honestly I think the anime was pretty accurate (from what I remember; it was a long time ago). Except for it's final episodes of course.
>dense
Explain in more detail, I don't really get the idea.
It's generally hard to make me hate a character. I'm always trying to understand even the villains. Funnily enough, I think I started to do that after reading this series.
That's so sweet, user. Nobody asked me that before. I will, for a while. But over a midnight at my place, so I'm going to sleep soon.

You gotta worry about Trude yourself

I am sure I could find them, I know who at least a few of them are.
I am going to go to the store I will be back sometime within the next 3 years.

partly the second one for sure. but mostly just being emotionally dead inside and not feeling like much of anything. food just being one in a long list of desires I have lost over the past few months.

No I haven't. I wouldn't turn down vodka + anything though. Again, I will have to try this at your recommendation.

My most recent holiday ended with me swimming into the bottom of the pool due to losing my sense of direction after taking shots all day, being sat at a bar (in the pool) in the sun for a good 8 hours wasn't a good call on my part.

And?

I bully her enough.

More specific time please

>I am going to go to the store I will be back sometime within the next 3 years.

ha.

see you later, kisskiss. I'm pleased you found me and stayed to talk for a while.

it's quite the role reversal, is it not?

You dont like it?

I didn't say that.

Or Minna as well

My fetish is giantess, will you be a giantess for me

betty is short, pervo.

He He
>

She to busy with Mio

Oh, well sorry to hear that, hopefully that can change though.

why are you giving me that look?

It's mostly accurate. I would say like 90%. There's a few things here and there that are different.
By dense I mean like, things are very obviously being presented to him but he just doesn't notice anything. Like when he was in Cheshire's dimension and he's looking right at Jack, anyone with a brain would realize that those two look almost identical (other than things like the height and slightly longer hair). How could he not make the obvious assumption that they were somehow linked to each other? Just things like that seem to crop up all the time .
I like to try and understand the characters as well, but there's just something about him that really irritates me
I had it last week, it's really good. Same with vodka and Doctor Pepper (heh)
That doesn't sound like a very good way to end the holiday no. Poolside bars always seemed like a bad idea to me for this precise reason

Is she a princess?

That's true

Shrink me down then!!

thank you, I hope so too. guess we'll see.

no, she's a magic user.

I refuse.

Nothing
>

That broomstick

I've played one and two. My favorite would probably be the Clown guy or the Rifle family.

Hah. Now that is a combo I'd have to try.
I learned the hard way that poolside bars weren't a great idea. The shots were just whatever the bar man decided to mix together and hand out to about eight of us, god knows how many times he did that per hour since he loved a group of girls at his bar.

*puts on my wizard hat and robe*

*cast giantess lvl 16*

that look is even more suspicious!

there's a million fucking crickets outside my after school classes. Can't take photo because file size too large

Pretty good, just had some pizza and I had donuts for breakfast.
>Sorry for late reply
How're you man?

Do you like duck hunt?

You probably want to see Erica get that kind of trading too, don't you?

Back from finding food

Sorry meant to have this picture with it

No need she does it by her self.

He He

just false

Can you help me user? i'm trying to win the lottery. I've been trying out saying the phrase "I'm going to win the lottery" over and over, so far I think it's increased my percentage chance of winning to around 0.0004399%. This is based on an algorithm I developed to calculate my chance of winning

If I keep saying this phrase, will my chance increase more, do I need to say this phrase or another phrase?

If it's this/another, do I need to say it out loud? How much to increase my % chance of winning? Can I just think it to myself over and over and increase my chance exponentially, on that note, am I doing the wrong calculation curve for how much % chance increases per saying?

When I say the phrase, if I have to say it out loud, does it have to be in front of witnesses? What is the phrase???

Nemu for me

I sense lewd intentions from you...

Oh yeah, I start to remember some things now.
Hm. I'm honestly not so sure what to say. Was he really that dumb? I mean he couldn't be sure straight away that this man was Jack. Maybe one more example?
What I can say's that there'll be moment when he'll be challenged to change his view on the world and behavior in general and there also will be a moment when all his craziness'll get explained. I also remember a lot of moments when he noticed some subtle things and used his authority. Sorta like in the beginning when he protected Alice.

Id never do that.

you better not. I'm pure and innocent, after all.

Sure you are.

I can see that being a thing they would do. Girls at the bar bring guys to the bar. It's a sleazy way to do things but it's definitely effective.
Do you like Vanilla Coca Cola or Pepsi? Rather than than to buy the overpriced premixed version, just buy a giant bottle of plain and you can buy a bottle of vanilla extract. Just a little bit mixed in with plain and it tastes exactly the same.
Then you can still use the plain Coke/Pepsi for mixing with drinks and enjoy vanilla mix as well. The same could be done with concentrated cherry juice I guess to make it sort of like Doctor Pepper
What did you get me?
It's hard to think of things right off the top of my head, but there was a whole lot of stuff earlier on in the series that just seemed so ovcious. I could only remember the one about Jack because I had literally just seen it. It's been a while since I read any of the manga so some of it is a bit hazy since I also have to try and remember stuff from school.
You live in the UK I assume?

Hopefully it turns out well.
Ah, my favorites would be the Store Manager in the first one and the Mascot in the second.

What's your opinion on both of them?

Pretty good myself, playin some vidya, enjoying the day ^^

I am! how dare you imply I am not!

very appreciated, nui.

Pure as a dove huh?

i demand to see her naked now!

Post panty shots
Her rifle is Xbox hueg.
What you playing mang?

I also like swimsuits

I was playing Rim World, then I was playing Epoch, now I'm playing Terraria with friends ^^

I've never played.
Store Manager was great! And yea, the Mascot was cool.

pure as the driven snow.

back already huh. and still here. my my.

PEW PEW PEW

Snow is dirty

I forgot my wallet at home so it was a quick shop.

only if you pee in it.

hate it when I do that. you should try to keep it in a pair of pants at all times so you know to check for it. I only have one pair of jeans so I keep mine there.

Well... I guess he was sorta damaged. A lot.
>Remembering stuff from school
Lol. I literally was trying to read stuff in Japanese (including Pandora) during the lessons. I just gave up on my education.
No. I'll tell you my country but may I first ask why?

I meant both games, but that's good to know.

I wasnt going that far.

PEW PEW PEW!~

I got myself some Steak N Shake

Vaporeon is your waifu?
I never got Terraria, what's the point?What's so fun?
Shit tier submachine gun

What the fuck?

That's a new look for Nui

test

snow is pretty clean otherwise. at least the top layer. while it's fresh. my point is I'm pure and innocent!

and you never know. you *are* a dog girl after all. and you know how dogs enjoy that snow...

I always keep it in my coat and put that coat on, but I suppose it fell out or rather when I paid for school yesterday I took it out. It was on my desk.

Wow, what are the odds of that

Oh my, that's an interesting image.
I didn't really have a favorite in the second one.
I forgot a lot about the second one.

my wallet fell out of my pants the other day and landed inside a little container and I freaked the fuck out looking for it. found it in like five minutes but still, those five minutes were heart stopping.

Pew Pew

Shouldnt talk bad about your elders.

I dont know