What's you fetish Cred Forums?

What's you fetish Cred Forums?

Please be honest. Mine is incest(B/S, M/S, F/D), loli, rape, ass groping, gloryhole(incest), etc...

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/274/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Incest for me too. With literaly all my family members... (yep, even the men).

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/274/

Loli
Diaper
Incest
BDSM
breastfeeding
Spiderman
Urine
Gore
Puke
bestiality
Anal
Macrophilia
Rule 34
I have more 1/?

Piss and armpits. I simply can't get off without piss. I love it so so much, it makes me moan so loud.

Armpits are sexy as hell too. I love shoving my face into a woman's shaved armpit and just making out with it, etc.

I don't have one

Prolapse, gape and public fucking

My fetish is having sex with other guys' girls. I also love group sex.

My biggest fantasy is watching my daughter get fucked

Rape
Adult babies
Cake farting
Armpit hair
necrophilia
Dehumanization
That's about it

Power and submission. Sexually I would love to have a slave buried away in a secret basement or something, but emotionally I couldn't live with it.

I also get off on women doing things for me because they like/love me, even though it hurts them to do it.

Oh yeah and black chicks, but that's fucking dark...

Mine are incest but only brother/sister (I'm an only child btw), assjobs, spanking, and any combo of the three. I like grinding girls asses better than sex. I've only been with 2 girls. One of them loved to get her butt spanked and they both were into assjobs. They both mentioned how hot it was that their asses alone made me cum so hard.

GILFs, like 60+ but still sexy.

No idea why.

Armpits, preferably with stubble

My ex never shaved her pits or legs and only trimmed her bush. I loved it and felt animalistic when we got intimate

Don't let those fantasies get out of hand, you serial killer/rapist kidnapper

God that sounds sooooooo sexy, I wanna burry my face in her pits

Bondage. I love to tie a chick and fuck. But my wife never let me do it. So i cheat her a lot.

Spider-Man is a fetish??!? And what the fuck is macrophilia? Dude I think you need therapy.

Yeah she was spanish too so pretty hairy lol I'm glad you agree my friends though I was a freak for thinking it was hot

You got Kik?

My fetish is getting a girl pregnant. I just can't think of a more primal and carnal CT that a man and woman can do together. Just the thought makes me rock hard. It's even better when the girl begs for it.

Sucking on tits. The best times of my life so far were spent with my face buried in beautiful c cups sucking away with ferocious passion.

Macrophillia is the attraction to Giants. Like those threads on /d/.