I'm trying to starve myself to loose some weight. Any tips?

I'm trying to starve myself to loose some weight. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/health/craziest-diet-ever
youtube.com/watch?v=-rzx_LAf6dk
eatforhealth.gov.au/node/add/calculator-energy
youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't be a fat faggot in the first place.

Don't be a lazy fuck, go lift or something

Hope you like being skinny fat

I forgot to add bulimia isnt an option

Don't eat

dont eat

I'd rather start there. Im not trying to be swoll or anything.

if you're serious, starving isn't the way to go. you'll have to eat healthy and workout. workout more to burn calories and not intake so much. just eat what you need to workout for

crash diets never work, slowly start eating less day by day.

no need to do that, just exercise enough to make whatever healthy food you're eating taste amazing because your body needs it.

Replace each meal with hay and straw.

Some guy did it for a year

menshealth.com/health/craziest-diet-ever

Drink water and shit

This

How do I curb my appetite though. I already quit smokin weed so I dont get the munchies anymore

better hope you can starve yourself forever

get insanely depressed.

Just pick up a meth addiction. You'll lose weight easily.

I will, I just want to drop weight for right now.

here's a tip. starving doesn't work you fucking retard. you'll be miserable and won't efficiently lose weight. constrain yourself to a salad a day or something and you'll be much better off in all aspects

Adderall.

Wats ur diet, I'm trying to gain weight

learn how to spell

Please do, then maybe you'll starve to death and there will be one less idiot on the planet

This

This helps actually

Play video games all day and eat just one (big) meal a day. Distrackt yourself when being hungry.

Yeah, that shit doesn't work.

Your body just starts craving sustenance, and will literally suck every atom of fat out of any food you eat and store it because it's worried you're not going to have enough to keep going.

Just eat healthy foods faggot.

Lots of salads and vegetables.

Vegetables are the best go. If you can eat them breakfast lunch and dinner, you'll be losing weight like a motherfucker and still have the energy to move about.

Sleep alot and don't eat
It's all about sleep basically
Used to do this when I was a kid

That's not how it works faggot. You're depressed because you don'y eat and you don't eat because you're lazy.

I have a secret method I want to share with you, user.
What I do is that I eat everything that I want. Chips, candy, drinks, cake, burgers - you fucking name it - I eat WHAT I want, WHEN I want it, while still being incredibly thin.
My "big" secret is bleach. After each meal, I down a couple of cups of bleach - the chlorine-based kind. The bleach breaks down my food, before it has a chance to be digested into my system, it tastes abselutely horrible, but if you mix it with Mountain Dew it tastes fantastic.

I've been doing this for 7 years now, and not only has it helped with my weight, but my teeth has never looked whiter and healthier - hope this helps, user.

Don't literally try to go African mode and not eat for a week. Best is to cut down one meal out of how many you normally have, but don't eat more during the others.
PS: Don't touch bread, ever.

Put down the fork

just fucking count calories holy shit its so easy

Won't work. You'd actually be doing more damage.

Just workout daily and eat on a caloric deficit. Cut refined sugar and fried foods from your diet.

worked for me
lost 30 lbs over the summer

My wife does this and shes got a six pack.
Minus the bleach thing.

Be in depression, that the best solution.

Don't do this kiddes
Poster is being a faggot
It will kill you the first time

Don't starve yourself, you won’t be able to keep it up. It takes a lot of discipline, which you probably don't have because you only want to do it because it sounds like an easy way out. Just plan your meals and exercise! It's easier and you'll improve in every possible way. You'll have an easier time getting to sleep, have more energy and it boosts your confidence. Improve your life instead of torturing yourself.

Eat breakfast then drink caffeine until about noon or 1. Caffeine is an appetite suppressant. Then eat dinner. As long as you consume less then your Basal Metabolic Rate, you will lose weight. Don't outright starve yourself, you'll skip out on too many valuable nutrients. Just eat less. It's not a fast process but it is effective.

That scene terrified me as a kid.

What's wrong with bread?

I lost 13kg in 6 months. I just ate like 1 meal per day and drank shit loads of coffee while just playing games to help with hunger. I kept starving my self for years after that because i was so afraid gain weight.

Make sure to drink water and take essential vitamins

Go back to Africa

Is this for real bc it probably wouldn't be that bad mixed with Mountain Dew?

smoke indica heavy strains instead, and even if you do get the munchies, you dont actually gain as much weight from eating with the munchies as you would just being a lardass and eating
you can get plenty of appetite pills at local shops for somewhat cheap prices and if you want to take it further there are these pills called raspberry keytones which make you lose weight by increasing your metabolism combined with appetite pills you'll be good as gold
oh also do eat, just cut your portion sizes by a fifth and make them nutritional and packed with the stuff that doesnt leave you hungry after such as fiber

Are you serious?

go back to /fa/ theyll be hapy to help!

dont listen to any of these retards telling you not to starve yourself. If you goal is to lose weight just dont eat. Your body is not going into starvation mode, you dont have to do any fucking cardio or any type of madcow 5x5 sets to lose weight.

Try intermitten fasting, op. Here's a video to get you started.

youtube.com/watch?v=-rzx_LAf6dk

Are you retarded?
It fucking wont kill you
This guy just doesn't want you to lose weight.

eat like bread and milk for a month

Think of the dope clothes you'll be able to wear. Pic related

fill up on water

oh and drink a lot of water

Bleach ... derrrrrr
Here's your sign!

Instead of doing what you THINK is right, which is wrong because if you were right you wouldnt be a fatty, you should get advice from someone people who are in good shape. Go on /fit/ and read the sticky. Its super detailed and even covers starving yourself, fatty.

don't listen to these cucks who say you have to eat healthy, just make sure you eat below 8700kj/2000cal per day.
i eat fast food and chocolates almost daily and lost 30kg in a few months. just have to limit your food to stay within the energy limits, like for fast food never buy a combo, only a single item.

Just suck on your knob several times a day. Semen is a know weight dropper. Just think of all the skinny fags out there. If your gut is too big or your dick is too short to reach your mouth. Just ask your friends. I'm sure some will let you suck and swallow daily.

you could starve once a week, like a sunday. but on that day don't do nothin'. zazen all the way baby. or contimplate how will you spend your future six days of week, I mean after all, God chilled on a sunday.

I'm doing what Penn Jillette did. I ate nothing but potatoes with nothing on them during a 5 hour period every day for 2 weeks. I lost 25 lbs in those 2 weeks. After that period it's slowly introducing other veggies into your diet, and still only eating during that 5 hour period. No real portion control, just little to no salt, no oil, no sugar for 90 days.

Ausfag here. Please excuse the metric measurements. Go to this site: eatforhealth.gov.au/node/add/calculator-energy

Determine your energy needs for the day. Consume less. Keep your micronutrients up. And walk for an hour or so 3-4 times a week.

If you pick one day a week to fast you can theoretically lose almost half a kg.

It takes months of discipline. But if you do starve yourself (without preparing) be aware that you will likely slump, start to crave carbs, and lapse.

Humans have largely starved throughout the ages and survived just fine. Historically food has been a feast/famine supply. Consistent food supply is a recent evolution.

Diuretics

Drink LOTS of water instead, brush your teeth and eat mints so food tastes bad, keep distracted (clean, play games, lurk moar)

Teaspoon of honey before bed. Dried birdseye chilli after meal. 30 grams of protein apon waiting. Cod liver oil before food.

Me too op, it's called fasting but I give up midday sometimes.

You could eat salads and lean protein and achieve better results. If you starve yourself you'll get obese as soon as you start eating regularly.
Salad + lean protein is already very low cal.
Add some low cal jelly for in between and you're dandy.
You don't even have to work out.

lots of water 5 things to eat a day 3 meals and 2 small snacks, it is nice to have fruits and vegetables in every meal or even have it as the snack but it doesn't have to be the entire meal itself, and cut down on sugars, you can have something like ice cream once every three weeks or so but don't reward yourself for eating healthy or exercising losing the fat is the reward plus if you make this part of your routine it will be easier

Drink lots of water

This user basically nailed it on the head

Yeah he's dead serious user. Quick take a screep cap so you can run back to /r/Cred Forums and upload it for more e-points.

Don't starve bro. When you dish up for a meal, dish up just a tablespoon or two less every meal. similarly, if you eat many snacks or drink many sugary drinks etc during the day, cut out one or two. also, replace one or two drinks with water. this alone will begin reducing not only weight, but the size of your stomach and aid adjusting your metabolism. (keep reducing meals/snacks to what suits your /realistic/ goals) Change your diet however you wish, but reduce meal size incrementally over a few weeks/months.

Doing any form of exercise will accelerate the process. you don't have to overdo things. in fact it is better to readjust your diet and exercise incrementally as opposed to crashing and burning only to shock your body six ways from Sunday, possibly relapsing only to return it back to what you don't want (were escaping) and potentially becoming worse.

soluble fiber. no carbs. protein.

and cardio. don't lift weights right now, you'll just put on more weight (from muscle). and read the /fit/ sticky.

fasting will lead to rebound weight gain.

BINGO

portions portions portions, OP.

count calories. but don't STARVE yourself.

obviously try to at least introduce foods that are actually good for you and try leave out bad stuff

But more weight in muscle is good.

Starving will do NOTHING. Your body is a machine. As soon as it realizes you are not taking in the "normal" calorie count- it will retain everything and you'll notice your weight go up (when you eat once a day).
You have to simply burn more than you take in to force your body to begin to burn fat instead of storing it. Simply eat better and exercise MORE. Weight loss pills are for suckers. Its capitalism at its finest. You will piss out anything your body finds no use for.
Go to GNC and buy $200 in suppliments and the first 3-5 days your body will piss it all out... simply fact - unless you work out and force your body to utilize the vitamins and minerals to replace muscle tissue with elements it can't pull from your daily meals.
Count your calorie intake subtract your daily burn, if burn is greater than intake, you lose weight

Don't eat anything past 6:00pm. Nothing. Drink water to relieve the gut rot. Do this for a week you'll lose your first 15 to 20lbs easy. Your metabolism will slow right down so after this you need to reduce your lunch as well. A couple of hard boiled eggs, sliced apples with NATURAL peanut butter to dip in, unlimited amount of your favorite vegetables. You can then start back to having a small supper. If you don't reduce your lunchtime caloric intake in week 2 and reintroduce suppers you will "yo-yo" and become even fatter than you were before. You must consider this as a permanent lifestyle change not a temporary diet.

Step one
>remove teeth
Step two
>put 2 ounces of laxative in everything you drink
Step three
>obtain tapeworm and put in colon
Optional
>eat only dicks

can be. but read the /fit/ sticky.

the amount of muscle you'd need to burn fat would be tremendous. they recommend losing your weight first - and then starting a weight-lifting regime.

1/3 PORTION SiZE OF WHAT YOU WOULD USUALLY EAT LOST OVER 70KGS IN A YEAR AND A HALF EATING WHATEVER USING THIS
Good Luck on your weight loss :)

my gf has a tapeworm now (this is only a little pinworm in the photo). we're wormers.

No carbs, no protein, Atkins, Weight watchers, bigest loser, Jenny Craig, Lein cuisine....
It's all BS.
You could literally each a slice of chocolate cake once a day or 1 happy meal. Not saying you'll feel good or have the energy level you desire, but that has nothing to donwith losing weight...
How many calories are you taking in vs your daily burn - is what's important to weight loss.
You can be 300lbs and feel amazing by eating nothing but steak and potatoes with a healthy salad - 2 times a day, never drink or smoke.
But thats because your sitting in a chair all day..

What does being a wormer entail?

And cut out any sugary drinks, fizzy drink ect coffee or tea in moderation but try cut back on the amount of sugar yiur put in it.

OP!! if you are there these fags are on the right track!
sliced apple and PB is rad

tip 1. it's a stupid fucking idea. when you starve yourself your body clings onto any tiny little nutrient you give it and pretty much goes into fat storing mode. the second you eat something you're gonna get bigger again pretty much

strange. more obvious pics??

>I'm trying to starve myself to death

I would like to speak with something like that one.

what is you weight and height and what is your build type?

I personally know the guy in OP's picture. He's now a local actor I worked with, but in the picture, he played Zelda in Set Sematary. His name is Andy... He's the nicest guy in the world, but creepy as fuck in that movie. Just had to share.

*Pet Sematary

It won't work, starving yourself lowers the calories your body burns.

well we're wormers, we're into parasites in each other buttholes. we eat them.

you can see them better here (pinnies) from her bung

yes. apples + peanut butter.

or ants on a log too (raisins + pb + celery)

a good closeup of the pinnies

and me tasting the pinworms. they taste like her scat (bitter), with a touch of salt.

Drink tons of vocka all day your will get so sick you will not eat for days

swoll. are you from North England?

niggers in American ghettos say that. "swole".

>not knowing this pic

That's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life.

shit nigga learn something new everyday

>outing self as a newfag

I lost a shit ton of weight using this diet:

Veinna Sausages
Hot Sauce
Old English 800
Sugar Packets

I lost over 60 lbs. Basically you can drink all the beer you want and only eat Vienna sausages. You can add some sugar packets if you start getting real bad blood sugar.

After a week or two of this shit you will love it.

Add celery and hot sauce

Don't forget at least 3-4 glasses of water a day

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

oh my fucking god people like this actually exist please let that sink into you

any pictures of the tape worm?

going thru the same shit dude, but I'm really strong as a person, so I don't succumb to delicious foods when I'm hungry.

keep eating 1 or 2 banana a day, and drink water you'll lose weight in no time. working wonders for me.

you need auschwitz btch/

Nothing. He's just a diet fad following faggot.

she's trying to poo a section out right now

(she uses them for weight loss too, ironically)

you can order the eggs online. for weight loss.

Dont starve, the best way to get fit is :

1 - drink only water
2-avoid sugar, especially the processed one, fruits algo as much as you can.
3-avoid bad carbs
4 eat quality organic protein like in red meat.
5- do high intensity training and take walks (high intensity is running as fast as you can for as long as you can.)

How bout you fucking workout you lazy piece of shit.
Burn more calories then you have in intake. And get hype about workout it makes the whole world of difference :)

Eat small things throughout the day and stay hydrated. Exercise.

No they don't. Read the fucking sticky you dumb fuck aborted little fuck monkey.

Lemonade diet for a month... it worked for me, lost almost 30 lbs in one month doing it, and kept it off by eating healthy and working out. Sometimes I do it for a week or two at a time if I have gained any weight. Overall I've lost 50 lbs in just 4 months. I use half the amount of maple syrup it calls for, and I do the cayenne as a "shot" whenever I make a glass of lemonade (cayenne in a shot glass with some of the lemonade), instead of drinking it in the large amount of lemonade. I just couldn't stomach to drink cayenne lemonade all day X-D. Basically though, the lemonade gives you just enough you don't feel hungry after the first day or two.

Simply replace diet soda instead of regular soft drinks and drink more water.

Stop eating ice cream and fattening candy

Walk at least 2 miles a day

It's not that hard and in 2 weeks you'll lose 10 pounds.

Start walking 3 or 4 miles day once you're used to it- change your walking route and add hills or some stairs if you can

Do not use the elevator at work - walk down the stairs instead

There's a whole bunch of little tricks that will lose 1-2 pounds and if you incorporate them into your daily habit you won't even notice it.

Always park on far side of the parking lot everywhere you go

Eat some carrots and hot sauce for a snack

Just little things add up - you can lose 35 pounds over a couple of months really easily without a big huge effort that takes over everything

Alright nigger; you got me replying...
>BALANCE IS KEY.
50 yr old 6' 8" man here.
My weight has fluctuated my whole life.
Think about me at 6' 8" and 95 pounds.
Don't think too hard!
You don't want to visualize it much, I assure you! I've been down to that weight several times as an adult.
At 165 now.
Trust me; HEALTH is more important than weight!
Get Healthy! Love yourself! Love your body!
You think anyone else gives a shit? Really? Why are you here on Cred Forums? We will not help build your self esteem, nor will we normally advocate a healthy lifestyle (unless you luck out with an occasional user like me!)
Nonetheless, pay attention to the bacteria growing in your gut. They are the key to happy and healthy living. They affect your mind and everything (that goes for all you fatass Cred Forumstards!)
Find the inner balance that works for you...
Do some fucking yoga. It ain't gay; it's REAL. Do It, nigger!
No more whining about your weight.
Most everything in life is mental.
Git over your need to control everything.

________________$$$$$
______________$$____$$
______________$$____$$
______________$$____$$
______________$$____$$
______________$$____$$
__________$$$$$$____$$$$$$
________$$____$$____$$____$$$$
________$$____$$____$$____$$__$$
$$$$$$__$$____$$____$$____$$____$$
$$____$$$$________________$$____$$
$$______$$______________________$$
__$$____$$______________________$$
___$$$__$$______________________$$
____$$__________________________$$
_____$$$________________________$$
______$$______________________$$$
_______$$$____________________$$
________$$____________________$$
_________$$$________________$$$
__________$$________________$$
__________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

35 LBS in a couple months? I've been running 3 miles a day and lifting weights, and tediously calorie counting for 6 months before I lost 30 lbs. No one loses 17.5 lbs a month by doing "little things."

Starving yourself is a horrible idea, you'll just temporarily slow down metabolism and the second you start eating regularly your body will inflate metabolism so you'll gain every pound back. Try excersising and eating greener and you WILL lose weight. Starving is the Amerifat way of losing weight. Don't be stupid.

When ever you feel hungry drink some water instead, also the key is not to starve every day but to fast, 4 days on just breakfast and 3 days on regular meals. Fasting will not only help you lose weight but also stimulates regeneration in brain tissues.