Some questions for you guys

Some questions for you guys.

Would you:

A) Date a girl who's had sex before?

B) Date a girl who's had sex without a condom before?

C) Date a girl who's had sex with a black guy?

D) Date a girl who's had a kid?

E) Date a girl who's had sex with a dog?

Where do you draw the line?

none of the above, what kind of degenerate do you take me for.

Any bitch willing to fuck a nigger is going to cuck the fuck out of you in no time.

Yes
Yes
No
No
Yes

F date a girl who have AIDS

G date a girl who is on her periods permanently

H date a girl who raped her father

I date Hillary Clinton

No
No
No
No
No

/thread

>implying the betalords in Cred Forums wouldn't fuck anything bearing resemblance to pusi
This is now a Club Kek Thread.
Dubs gets in.
Trips are VIP.
Quads is the new owner.

You're not getting laid.

The past is in the past. Don't really care what's behind her al long as I'm in front.

Same fag

Yes
Yes
A black guy or a nigger? Says a lot about her
NO
No

Dating = Line is between B and C
Sex = Line is between C and D

>yes
>yes
>date no, pump and dump yes
>maybe
depends on if she kept it or not
>absolutely (one of my fetishes)

>A) Date a girl who's had sex before?
Yes
>B) Date a girl who's had sex without a condom before?
Yes, already did.
>C) Date a girl who's had sex with a black guy?
Blakish? Brown? Does that count?
>D) Date a girl who's had a kid?
Hm, fuck maybe. Not really date. Don't want the baggage.
>E) Date a girl who's had sex with a dog?
Uh, no. A bit too freaky.

Lmao yea keep that mentality. Then you'll be crying your eyes out wondering what went wrong when your girl fucks a nigga.The past isn't just the past. Our prior actions determine who we are today. In every facet of life. Why isn't it applicable in dating?

Promiscuity is proven by numerous studies to be a absolutely fantastic indicator to the quality of a bitch.

Yes, you're a fag if you say otherwise
Yes
Don't Really care
Only if the kid is hot
She sounds fun and kinky, yes.

Yes, stupid question
Yes, stupid question
No, stupid question
No, not tryin to raise someone else's kid
Probably not

A) Use her for sex
B) Use her for sex
C) Use her for sex
D) Use her for sex
E) Use her for sex

maybe
no
no
no
no

Sex? yes. Without a condom? as long as she is clean. Black guy? No different than any other guy.

I draw the line at kid. Sorry, but i'm not taking care of someone else's kid. Also, I'm of the opinion that if a woman has a man's kid, she is committed to that man for life. If she chose the wrong guy, that is not my problem. If she fell out of love with the guy, there is no reason for me to think she won't do the same with me.

Also, i'm fucking sick of women being treated like big children who aren't responsible for their actions. Women in the US at least have every advantage you can imagine and receive the best treatment out of anyone. Sure, on rare occasion they have something bad happen to them. However, usually it is still their own fault that it happened, not always, but usually.

It is easier for a woman to get laid, expectations are lowered. Requirements are lowered. I refuse to play into that. If you are a woman in the US you should be absolutely fucking thriving. end of story. If you aren't, it is YOUR fault completely.

Women need to learn why it is an absolutely retarded idea to go for the asshole. It made sense when we were cavemen. It does not make sense now. But i'm sure it made you wet when he acted like a prick towards other males or whatever, just don't act like its a suprise when he does it to you.

Also, fuck you erin.

A) You're a virgin
B) You're a virgin
C) You're a virgin
D) You're a virgin
E) You're a virgin

>the past is the past because I can pretend it never happened.

lol ok

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No

A) Yes
B) If they're clean, yes.
C) Unless she's loose as fuck down there, yeah.

Yes.
Yes, after blood test.
Depends on how she talks about it. If it was "just another guy" to her, fine. If it's clear she gets nostalgic and turned on by it, no.
NO. Single moms are bright red flags.
No.

I realised this year with my (now ex) gf, that i didn't like the idea of her having fucked a black guy.

Then i suddenly realized I am a racist.
>fuck me i am racist?!?

I don't know, just for some reason I don't like the idea of my gf having fucked a black guy.

And i feel embarrassed that i have such a stupid fucking racist autistic feeling.

Maybe it is because most black pple i see in my neighbourhood, are those fake ass MTV gansters-niggas.
So i associate most black guys my age with them.
Which isn't good sadly.

Forgot:
D) Unless it's my kid, no
E) No

Yes, I already have
Yes, I already have
Probably not, thankfully it's never come up
Yes, I already have- and it was some of the best sex of my life
Fuck yes, that shit's hot.

But if niggers are actually representing blacks you don't have a problem, and as far as I've seen, they are. I would be happy to meet a black guy who wasn't a nigger.

White people and black people are further in genetic distance than a dog is to a wolf.

That feeling is a feeling of disgust. Of potential STDs. Of realizing that you're dating someone who might as well have had sex with someone of another species.

Racism is natural. The only reason you feel stupid is because society brainwashed you to think its wrong. I'll tell you this, no matter how you feel about black people, they don't like you. They want to see you in pain, they want to see you fail. They will discriminate against you if given the chance. I use to be brainwashed too, thought racists were stupid etc etc, then i realized, they aren't stupid, just realistic.

A) Yes.
B) Yes.
C) No.
D) No.
E) No.

Was mostly with you till the "go for the asshole" thing. Girls don't actually do this. They go with whats exciting and attractive within limits of what they think they can change.

which do you think she has done A to D

seeing as you're a cuck and posting an image of your wife/girlfriend, you've probably convinced her to have sex with a black bull. So all the way to D.

yes you're right, not E though

She's fucking enormous.

not really she's 5'4"

>marriage
>long term

lmao

Kek, sure they don't. You think whatever you like friend. Although, i will say that if you disagree with that statement, you are likely an asshole.

I've had sex with a girl who said I was basically the same size as some black guy she dated.

WHY WOULD YOU FUCK A GIRL THAT'S BEEN WITH A BLACK GUY

THAT'S DISGUSTING.

This

I have, it's great

X) If she didn't tell me and we're tested, who cares

I didn't know at the time. ._.