Hey Cred Forumsros and Cred Forumsitches. Drunk Cred Forumstard richfag here having a good time...

Hey Cred Forumsros and Cred Forumsitches. Drunk Cred Forumstard richfag here having a good time. What are you fags up to? Also, drop pics of your Cred Forumsselves for rating and general shit talking.

fuck off faggot

God you are ugly

that combination of the glasses and the jew fro tell more than hours spent in dick rating thread

So prove ur rich what kinda cash u got lying around?

Op here. Truth is im a depressedfag. Got all the bullshit that you would think makes you happy, yet I drink to the point of forgetting shit daily. I am 28 years of age. I have a gf who just turned 20 who sucks my dick about daily... yet I am still so fucking unsatisfied and unhappy in life. Wtf Cred Forums?

You're depressed? Kill yourself

Yea I tried that once. Unfortunately, modern day medicine and technology prevented it from following throug. So, here I am.

Op here. I appreciate the trolling and the hate, I really do. I wouldn't expect anything less from my Cred Forumsros. But this is real shit for me. Like, I want to fucking destroy shit.

This is the only thing I need to enjoy life
>weed would also make it better
>lsd would make it paradise

Well simple, do stuff for other people. Donate, do charity work. Doesn't sound glamorous, and cliche, but trust me. There is a reason it's said a lot.
What do you have to lose?

If you truly have money see a good psych. Rich fag reporting in, had suicidal thoughts hourly for years, 6 months ago I got put on mood stabilizers and my life has literally been a walk in the park, and I NEVER thought I'd be able to say that.

Also, try Ketamine.

Bro, in a weird way I think you just helped me out. I used to grow both weed and mushrooms, but haven't since I moved to shithole Colorado Springs. I think I need to get back to that.

I have honestly done it before. Didn't help.

The biggest problem with people is they get to a certain point and they feel like life should mean something or they should be going somewhere in their life, but for me as long as your happy with yourself whatever it takes the rest of the shit don't matter

I've tried the mess bro. Seriously... everything from zoloph to zyprexa. Fucks me up hard. So some insight that may help. I am a navybratfag and grew up on the island of Guam until I was 12. I was raised by indigenous peoples. I long to return to the island and abandon this bullshit society people are lead to believe is a democracy. I haven't seen this many people bamboozled since Hitler.

I am happy with me! I just feel like I don't fit into the societal norm here. I'm introverted, not too social... idk man. The world we live in is fucking weird and continues to change at a pace that seems to be too fast... idk where i am going with this... like I said - drunk and depressed.

Also, if this pic is really you Cred Forumsro, you look like my kinda people and I'd love to smoke a bowl with you.

Bumping for prayers

You look like the kind of guy who would listen to ska

Yeah that's really me. Taken just for post. And I used to be a lot like you but because I always trying to fit in with norms and change with times and shit. I just decided I don't give a fuck and decided I am just going to do me. The rest of the world can go fuck themselves cause I make my own fucking rules. I am pretty much a rebel without a cause but I can still keep a wife and a job so I say I am doing fine.

I fucking hate ska

Cred Forumsro you are speaking my language and what I am going through. This pretty much sums up the transitional phase I feel I am going through. Idk though... like I realllllllly despise what the modern US calls society. I've travelled enough, seen enough, experienced enough to know that what the US calls "normal", actually isn't. So what do?