Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No oversexualised content
>discuss/insult
>chain lurk pics
>No RP/ERP, go be a faggot elsewhere
>Naps good idea
>Being an Elitist in the /waifu/ Community is like winning a gold medal in the special Olympics. You're still retarded.
>Most importantly, Remember to get enough sleep!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87xx5pzHDlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Calamity-masu'd

In and out

I rarely truly lose things, I just lose track of where they are. When you never leave your room it is easy to not lose things permanently.

Still lurking.

i cant handle feels in animu
i never wanted this

just one more reason why I try to avoid leaving my room at all costs.

still adorable.

yeah some of them really gut punch you.

Claimed.

Terraria is like 2D minecraft but EXTREMELY better.
Pew Pew ^^

I will sadly be taking daily trips out of it now that school has resumed.
A necessary evil.

Mimi

none of that pink hair bullshit either

Erica claimed

Dont know why this Potato tastes so good.

Much Much

You shouldn't talk bad about your superiors.
But then who is
Image swaps have been around though.
Taiga!
Tsun Yun!
What makes it so good though?
Potatoes a best, that's why.

So are you~

you have my deepest sympathies. I may just have to go start drinking to show you how much I care.

because potatoes are delicious of course.

Here

shhh~

Jamal
Drinking in the honor of someone who despises drinking?
Seems odd, but enjoy.

Munch munch ^^
The crafting system is cool, theres a shit ton of playable content, amazing combat, cool magic, and some neat guns. Plus its much easier to mod.

i didnt even expect it, i just wanted a fun mystery
i got some child abuse instead
galil!
you caught me at a terrible time, im sweating out of my eyeballs
how are you doing?
>checked
what sup

Hello there Galil~ What's up?
No, you shhhh~

Do you not get sick of Minecraft & Terraria? I maxed out on the stuff in Terraria up until they did a certain update, can't bring myself to start again. Particularly don't like the single player of these games anymore.

People say "get mods" (mostly for minecraft, think there are some for Terraria?) but I want to be able to play multiplayer with my friends easily and if that involves mods which requires me to study for a good few hours to understand well, it's just not worth the "fun" at the end.

Sorry just ranting in your general direction. How are the new-er updates for Terraria?

You cant even kill unless a person is holding you.

Nom

Crunch crunch

It was, it's nearly the same but better in pretty much every way, even have Frank as the protag again, though a bit older.

Homework as usual, you?

do you despise others doing it? is there a reason? or do you just personally not like it.

not that you can drink it anyway. I strongly suspect you are under the legal age of drinking. and probably even under a different legal age as well.

are you watching that one that came out recently? with the guy who goes back in time to his childhood body? I can't remember the name of it. that one nearly made me cry like a dozen times.

ERASED

that's the one. you watching that one?

make me~

>nom

Do you live in the USA? I'm not sure if businesses here can require their female employees to unbutton their shirts a bit more to attract customers. Pretty sure it would be viewed as inappropriate conduct in the work place. Provided anyone reports it anyway.

It was actually something I got from a local dinner. They brought me a Vanilla Pepsi and warned me that I should mix it nice and good because the stuff settled at the bottom of the glass usually.
Sounds yummy for sure. What did you get from them? Burger and milkshake? Or do they sell some other foods
>nice get
Hello Yuno

せんりつ の たつまき claimed

Yeah, I remember that feeling. Only that the lessons themselves were making me want to an hero. In the end I was so tired I decided "fuck it, I don't care" and was just trying to relax.
Eh, well, I said "over midnight", and for me that means all the time past midnight. So yeah, I'm in the European part of Russia.
No problem, I just thought for a second that my ENGRISH evolved in a strange way. Or... or that it good, s-sempai.
And where are you from, mate?

They sell other stuff too, hotdogs, sandwiches, etc. but why would you get either of those at a place called Steak N Shake lol. I got a burger and a half vanilla, half chocolate milkshake.

Fuck me, I keep making stupid typos.

They're alright, nothing that made me want to play again after maxing. I can agree with you, the game was fun for a while but just got boring soon after.

It's been a rough hard day m8s

just finished an animu
gonna sleep in a bit after talking to you guys
yea it was. you guessed it kek
i dunno man everytime abuse came on i just fucked started bawling
hey alice
feeling any better?
why did you leave?

Nom

*Shoot*

>Not Tyrone
Pleb
I don't know, it still seems shittier to me
I've been doing pretty good, I spent the weekend off Cred Forums (mostly) and it seemed good for me.
Nothing much, nice pic BTW.
>Isn't a swag ass raifu
D.R.O.P.P.E.D.
Hello Mask

when that shit was happening I felt the urge but the pure white hot rage I felt was enough to keep any tears away. there are very VERY few things in the world that make me more furious than child abuse.

LEWD

hurtful ;-;

No, I live in the UK. I work in an office now, but it's a casual environment so it's not like I get asked to unbutton my top or wear heels or anything because my attire is usually converse and jeans.

There's been a big uproar about this kind of stuff recently though because a woman was asked by her employer to wear heels to work, which is legal to do. The bar related stuff I just got on with and did because I know I either do what they ask and get more clients to stick around late looking at me or they'd replace me with someone who would happily undo half their top on request. And student life doesn't pay for itself.

Claiming best girl

Hello dubs

Nice, what animu?

Taiga looks so cute in that picture!!

>pomfs the fox
Hello

Why would you suspect that? I could be 55 years old.
I dislike doing it because it tastes awful and I am against anything that will alter my mental state.
I do not care that much if others doing it, but enjoy a healthy does of being shallowly judgmental about it.

>D.R.O.P.P.E.D.
Thats what happens when a army is in full retreat. Got to drop some extra weight.

He he

Nom nom ^^
I like it a lot, plus its inexpensive and fun to play with friends.

Thx qt~
Too lewd for my pure eyes.
I-I-I'M SORRYYYY!
Taiga is cute in every pictures! She's what people call "perfection", in my eyes.

both good reasons. but yeah I highly doubt you are older than 19. and I think you are younger. not that I expect you to confirm or deny anything.

hmm. I try very hard not to be judgmental of anyone. I'm judging you for what you said.

not that I minded~

I can't believe you'd just shoot me. I thought we were becoming friends!

oh but why though?
i mean why stay off the chan? its your friend, embrace it
yea i was kinda mad but when abuse happens to cute animted children i can only give them tears for some reason
also i got a bit watery eyed at the final ending
erased. it was fucking good man
i loved every second of it
and i binged it in one day

This is true, Except for me it's Yuuki

>Pets

Not liking all natural milk.

>Also pets

I was NEET all summer, I was very grateful for classes to resume this month. I was essentially just drinking steadily every night until I started going to these threads. There's only so much drinking, job hunting and doing nothing you can do before you start wanting to an hero.
I can't say that I noticed anything off about your English. People make a few mistakes here and there but I didn't really notice anything that would make me want to call it "Engrish".
I live in Canada, on the East Coast.
I love vanilla milkshakes. Do they make them thick there? Or are they kind of runny?
If I was going to a place called Steak N Shake, I would assume that I would be ordering a steak, not a hamburger
Feeling loads better. I was bound up all weekend and finally got that resolved today. Plus eating food probably helped a lot. My congestion is pretty much gone to.
Office work isn't too bad. I don't think it's the kind of thing I would enjoy, which is why I got into electronic repair at the community college here.
That's part of the problem, there's always the ones who will refuse to dress down for their bosses to lure in people to buy their stuff, but some bimbo with an overstuffed shirt will gladly come and take your job and get leered at. Depending on the work environment though, the heels thing might be relevant. Would depend a lot on the business they work at and how much of a professional attire they require from the employees
Hello Saya

Oh my god I loved Erased. Such a cool premise and very tense.

They're usually kind of thick, but mine was runny tonight..they're actually steakburgers, so they use steak meat instead of ground beef.

What's up?
Hey qt
Shush
Well, you like what you like.
Taiga is pretty cute in every picture, yeah.
I don't know, but I had a pretty good weekend so I suppose it worked.
Don't worry though, I'll be here with you guys forever.

it's a pretty great anime for feels.

>pet pet

Arthur Kirkland/England claimed. How is everyone today?

>is petted.
^^
True, such is life.

My crippling debt, also there is currently a warrant out for my arrest preventing me from getting employed.

It was that, or tickling you! But people seems to hate those kind of things here!
Yup~
I'm pretty sure that is normal.
Aw, don't make me blush~

tickling wouldn't have worked no me anyway. but there are ways to get someone to shush without shooting them!

>

Explains why your so short.

still here

and

yuno

Felix Claim

good dog

thats good to hear
what did you eat?
yes it was fucking great
but i really lost a lot of body liquid because of it
yea i guess it worked then, did anything special?
>implying you can ever leave
you sold your sole galil there is nothing else but this thread for you anymore
yes definitly
you up to anything?
a bit sick but im slowly getting over it
yourself?
tomoko!
will you hold me?

I couldn't even try magic on you 'cause I'd get roasted so quickly
Explain why you wear no pants.
Cutie confirmed.

Well the environment is quite nice, most of the time I spend is either building test environments or working with the VR helmets. More reason not to go into work when I have a migraine.

I hardly deal with clients, but I'd definitely be told to put heels on if I did, which I sort of understand because I don't know what shoes are actually 'smarter' for me.

Don't get me started on bimbos with overstuffed shirts. It makes me feel embarrassed thinking about how often I was probably used in that way now that I actually think about it.

How is your course? Hope it's giving you an outlet at least

Hi Alice. How are you?

not really. got stuck in the threads more than I intended so I've been mostly doing that. when I get a chance I'll go back to playing my game. how about you?

that's true. beatrice is a superb mage.

How was dinner?

I wish the ending was different, but it was still really damn good

nnf. nice pic.

>Not America
Why even claim at this point?
I'm not sure I believe this.
Blushing is even cuter!
You're*
:^)
Hi
Felix sole
Triggered

Alice is over 50 minutes late. Does anybody know where Alice is?

I go to load up minecraft because I get some great ideas in my head and it ends up of 10 minutes of fun and then I slowly start to think "what the fuck am I doing".

Some old servers were pretty good that involved some kind of open world political kind of thing, not sure what they were called off the top of my head. Servers are just irritating to keep up with from every update breaking every plugin though.

I won't bother loading Terraria up for disappointment either then.

Cute

Im the only Nazi here.

no you.

That sounds pretty miserable. Don't you have some sort of goal or dream?
T-thanks, sempai (I-I'll polish my pronunciation in the nearest time). My exam results for English language were higher than those for Russian. I laughed so hard when I saw that.

Why not both?

kek same tbh, i like listening to music while being on here. im feeling very nostalgic lately so im listening to rather old game music
what game were you playing?
oh really? in what way?
i thought it was kinda cool he survived by just outsmarting the teacher
oh thats cool. got yourself some sweet boipucci?
>>sole
fucking typos
i just screwed up my point didnt i?

this is acceptable.

oh nice. music is definitely good.

smt IV apocalypse. it's very fun so far.

I wish he ended up with Kaori...my ship sunk hard the last two episodes.

So I leave Cred Forums for a while, and when I come back Cred Forums has become Cred Forums.

Fuck this, and fuck you all.

Its true

Hugs!

hurr durr fuck off back to your precious treehouse where you and four mates toss each other off for 40 minutes talking about "the good old days" of your internet club

oh very well then.
>hug

Daily reminder that the Nazis failed, badly.
That's how Minecraft always goes.
>boipussi
I would never get any in real life though
>Cred Forums-random
Why is there a warrant for you?

which alice are we talking about?
what kind of music do you usually listen to?
i havent heard of it tbh, what is it?
oh yea that was kinda sad
but i dunno i feel like it was a good idea
selfmade ships dont ever happen
boy did i ship yuki and akise

what why?
hello galil. how goes it?

Claiming

Cute loli

Fucking this. I fucking hate so much how worthless and pathetic the degenerate pieces of shit are in this thread, you faggots know a real woman won't ever fucking touch your autistic, 500lb fat ass, right?

Your parents fucking hate you, society fucking hates you, nobody wants you breathing so do us a favor and fucking kill yourselves already.

classic and prog rock mostly. I also enjoy a bit of metal, indie and other stuff. I can enjoy most types of music, but my favorite will always be classic rock.

it's a shin megami tensei game. very good old school rpgs. kind of similar to pokemon in a way. you negotiate with demons to add them to your party, then you fuse them and transfer skills to get more powerful ones. other than that it's standard turn based party based dungeon crawling rpg goodness. very highly recommend SMT IV if you've never played one of their games before.

cute doggirl~

I didnt pay a traffic ticket because i didnt have a job now its 300$ more because the court date passed.

My waifu and her ruined asshole.

What do you think about Irisviel?

This one.
She's an hour late! I was told Alice would have an advice thread today...

Those sound like they wouldn't be too bad then. Other than the runny milkshake. Those are a crime and those who make them should be punished by death. Drown them in their shit tier milkshakes maybe.
It was just some pizza, but anything other than buttered toast and soup was very welcome. I've had that for 3 days now
VR gear sounds like it would be really fun to work with. I get frequent headaches so I'm not sure that it's something I'd be super excited for just yet.
Dealing with clients they generally want you to be dressed to the nines. Do you do much programming? I have to do some C programming this term, and I'm enjoying it a fair bit so far.
Sorry if that hit a nerve. I don't have much respect for anyone who would use other people in order to further their business, it's deplorable.
I'm enjoying it so far, the math can give me some trouble sometimes but it's going well so far. We aren't even a month into the term yet so it's a bit early to tell, but judging from last year, I think I'm pretty set for this
Feeling much better than I did this morning, I'm glad I'll be able to go to class tomorrow. 4 days of nothing I'm pretty much chomping at the bit for something to do.
I'm right here bby I don't know, don't think they come here
My goal is to live long enough so that once I finally fully commit to self destruction, my parents won't have to bury me. I have a rather cynical view on life and I don't really have anything that I want to do with my life.
>senpai
Shouldn't it be you who's my senpai, mama? I definitely couldn't tell you were from a non-English native country. Having a solid understanding of English should be able to help you a lot in the Slavic countries I would think.

Helping my waifu build a pc

Pet me feed me.

She's ok, I don't approve of reckless drivers though.

that guy is someone to avoid. not trying to be a dick, or tell you what to do, but that person is a genuinely bad person.

so greedy!

They made mainly overwhelmingly mediocre guns, with a few gems.
Its good, how's it on your end?
Nigga seriously?
Post more
>Not liking soup
Blasphemer
Why though

I do like that Kaori didn't wait for him to wake up, like she's living a normal life now.

Hello!

They're not bad even when runny, but I prefer thick shakes over runny

you clearly arent trying hard enough
i just finished erased
and it was super sad
oh thats pretty sweet, i can appreciate classic rock from time to time. great genre with unlimitted great bands
he was on an hour or two ago
i guess you missed him
oh yea thats good news then, if you can eat pizza you must be feeling a lot better
what kind of pizza did you have?

yes. and prog rock from that area is just amazing. I would recommend trying rush, or yes.

>gives kisses

>first assault rife.

Cause cute.

Supa cereal

Well, you've never seen Illyasviel driving, you know?

lewd! that's indecent in public!

Why do you say that?! What do you have against Alice?

I've been looking extensively and I couldn't find it since 4 pm.. If I really did miss, It I'm so sad.

Ryuuko

>Grabs

Apologies, can't type that well when tearing up.

Hello again!
You make a very fair point, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, she's a safe driver until proven otherwise

it would genuinely be too much to get into, nor do I have any desire to do so. he is a bad person. he runs an internet cult. he is manipulative, deceitful and underhanded. I only bother to say anything at all as a warning to you. please, do as you wish, including disregarding me entirely. I won't say any more on the subject, all I wanted was to give you fair warning to keep your guard up with that person.

just playing a little gmod
dont know what that is but youre far away and too tall

hey now!

I must admit I was quite sceptical of VR stuff when it first came out, but when all the gear is connected to your workplace you can't ignore it, and when I saw its use in different practical scenarios I got on board a lot more since it was more than just a game toy (and potential flop).

Yeh, I had to do a lot of C programming for my degree, but I work with C# mostly since we do a lot of work with Unity. I'm familiar with a few languages tho.

No, no, don't worry about it, it's just embarrassing thinking that I had to be somebodies toy behind a bar once upon a time and I didn't even realise it.

Math has always given me trouble. I work with a lot of physics/math calcs yet I take my time more with the mathematics. You get a slow grasp of it over time though. I'm glad you're enjoying it though! Nothing better than having something you can really commit to.

How are you doing?

MORE FELIX

7/10, would fugg
>First assault rifle
True, but that doesn't make it a good gun.
>Cute
Extremely debatable
But why?
Hello Dumbsword
Its not that I'm not trying hard enough, its that I'm not trying at all.If I ever had a boyfriend (even a qt trap with a tight boipussi) I'd be crucified by my family.
Daily reminder that CW 2.0 is the best GMod add-on
YES!
That gif is 10/10 cute

Makes sense then.
How much do you know about Lacie?
That's what I want to hear from people! Thanks a lot, it really helps me to get better.
Yeah. It also can help me a lot to move from Slavic countries! (Hypothetically... You know.)

yea it made more sense to me
definite top 5 animu for me
for some reason i always forget 2nd parts of answers
but damn that sounds complicated as fuck, what year is this game from?
seems pretty ineresting though if its on an emulator i think i will check it out
oh i have heard of rush, my dad likes them a lot
never heard of yes though
i will give it a listen
thats too bad, maybe he will be back
baguette?
he seemed kinda nice to me earlier
you cant hug a tall person?
so you are telling me i would never get a hug...

It's a really nice picture, mate.

I've known that person for almost 6 years. again, it's just a warning to anyone who does not know them. I'm not trying to cause any trouble of any kind.

Felix = ULTIMATE WAIFU

OH SHIT I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!

It's definitely a top 10 for me.

Not a sword. But a scissor^^

>but damn that sounds complicated as fuck, what year is this game from?

it's from like earlier this month, silly. the SMT games have a long history though. I'd recommend starting with IV because it was a few years ago and has a more modern feel, but is still a good classic rpg game.

>i will give it a listen

excellent. I would recommend this album as a starting point. youtube.com/watch?v=87xx5pzHDlY

I'm doing well, finished up that paper I mentioned earlier so now that's out of the way, thinking of finishing up L.A. Noire tonight. How about you?

if all you care about is guns sure
nope would be weird and someone else could do it

Meanie.

Cute

you grab me and I'm the meanie?

Nice, I just finished an assignment myself. I'm playing some rocket league at the moment

And I forget just why I taste
Oh yeah, I guess it makes me smile
I find it hard, so hard to find
Oh well, whatever, never mind
Its a sword made from scissors.
And its dumb
>if all you care about is guns sure
>
Not

(You)id fuck those pigtails so hard my god let me have them

Wasn't there a moment where she was riding something in Shiro's house at the end of fate?

>wake up at 11 because i fell asleep when I didn't mean to
>take nephew across the street to sitter's house
>come back home
>go to the bathroom
>intense fucking abdominal pains
>call my mom, crying like a bitch
>she says she'll get off work and take me to the hospital
>get to hospital
>fall asleep in lobby
>pain is kind of gone, but still noticeable
>sometime later, get a catscan done
>results come back
>it was a kidney stone
>still got it

Mother went to walmart to get the meds, I've never felt anything worse than what I felt earlier

Rocket League's great, never seem to get any better the more I play though. Win or lose though I always have fun with it

Meanie for not wanting my love.

Fine you mutt.

I don't drink milkshakes enough to really ever get runny ones, the place I get them I only get once a year and I tell them to make it nice and thick and they always deliver one that I pretty much have to eat with a spoon
I'm not sure, it was something in the freezer that could be made quickly and not have everyone get sick again from someone handling all the food being made.
When I first saw the Oculus, I was super hyped for it. Then Facebook bought it and it streams data to them and my interest died of very swiftly. The Vive seems kind of interesting though, and actually has more people developing with it.
C seems to be predominant when it comes to studying, but as I understand, other C derived languages are very easy to pick up after you learn it.
Things always seem fine at the time, but it's not until you look back at it with a critical eye that you notice a problem. You seem like a really good person though, and something like that you should leave in the past and try to forget it.
Most of the math that we do is simple substitution, but it's when I'm actually making the calculations that I make mistakes. Now that we're working on AC Theory, I understand that I'll be needing to use trigonometry, which is something I struggled with immensely, so I'm hoping things turn out okay. I took a soldering class last year for this program, it was really fun and apparently something that people who followed this field use on a fairly regular basis so I'm happy about that I guess.
Lacie? About all I really know about her is that she was Alice's mother. I've got a few little suspicions of my own as to how Alice and the Will of the Abyss came to be tied together (especially since they're referred to as "twins")
I was definitely thinking that it would help you move away from the Eastern European region, but I didn't want to say something like that to find out that you really enjoyed life there.

Oh yeah, it's just silly fun, and I love it dearly

kek, well you live in texas i would imagine so
i was also only joking i dont think qt traps exist, its nothing but a myth
oh from other cirkle jerk threads? im curious now
because he seemed geniunly nice to me
you got any plans except doig your homework today?
oh my bad, when you said old school rpg i just assumed
oh okay but for some reason they arent availabe in my country
its on as we speak
>first song
are you meming me?
why would it be weird?
i dont like tall people hugs..